It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Researching and understanding don't always come together.

The post I replied to is an example of that.
edit on 21-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm not twisting anything. You just said it again: You believe (have hope) that Trump will have an impact on (change) the system.

You are buying into hope and change 2.0.

there is a tiny chance that Trump will be a decent choice. A tiny chance that he will be able to shake things up enough that the people see a tiny light to follow.

There is ZERO chance Hillary will be anything other than Establishment 5.0

Being a gambler, I'd go with Trump unless I can get some sort of guarantee from Madonna.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The chance that Trump will make a difference is also ZERO. That is where hope comes in.

It's called a false choice. The only ones that think there is a difference are the ones out of the loop.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm not twisting anything. You just said it again: You believe (have hope) that Trump will have an impact on (change) the system.

You are buying into hope and change 2.0.

Well since we have realistically been left with these 2 chuckleheads to choose from, I already know Hillary is "Nope and No Change 2.0"

Will Trump make a difference? Who knows. I only know the 30 year career politician running against him is part of the corrupt system already and is useless to the American people.
edit on 21-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Any real change has to go through congress. How many career politicians do you have there?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

at the very least, Trump would piss off most of congress in the first 30 days. I'm not sure how that would play out, but I'm willing to get some extra popcorn and give her the old college try. Oh, and my son-in-law already plans to cancel out my vote, so I do have that going for me. (as if my vote actually might mean something [see also-electoral college] )

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

No. Hillary moves the needle to dangerous psychotic with her every action. I don't see that Trump has anywhere near the illegal background she does. 30 years of experience, all of it bad.

I'm a registered Democrat, but since the party lost it's mind and values I'll look elsewhere to vote. Maybe 3rd party or maybe Republican. #NeverHillary.

I have NO love for the Republican Establishment: Sen. McCain is openly supporting Hillary which shows how corrupt he is. Romney is supporting McMullin in Utah to take votes away from Trump. Other Establishment Republicans are supporting the Libertarian candidate, to take votes away from Trump and help Hillary win.

This shows how much of an outsider Trump really is.

And it clearly shows how there's no difference between Hillary and other war-mongering Neocons like McCain, Bush, and Romney -- same Globalist Bankster puppet masters behind them.

A President Hillary will destroy what's left of the US. Trump is the only one who can STOP HILLARY.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Any real change has to go through congress. How many career politicians do you have there?

The system is still the same if we change all of them. The influence feeding into the govt., allowing lobbyists to write our laws, etc. needs to be be cut off. If we change the system and disallow corrupt and undue influence we might have change with the next set of politicians. As it stands now, the system will only feed on the new politicians that replace them.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
at the very least, Trump would piss off most of congress in the first 30 days.

I doubt it?

They might make it seem like they are butting heads but is it for real or just reality tv?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The system is still the same if we change all of them.

So why do you think Trump is going to change anything.

You are contradicting yourself. You can change them all and the system will be the same but, Trump or Hillary is going to make a difference?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

No. Hillary moves the needle to dangerous psychotic with her every action. I don't see that Trump has anywhere near the illegal background she does. 30 years of experience, all of it bad.

I'm a registered Democrat, but since the party lost it's mind and values I'll look elsewhere to vote. Maybe 3rd party or maybe Republican. #NeverHillary.

I have NO love for the Republican Establishment: Sen. McCain is openly supporting Hillary which shows how corrupt he is. Romney is supporting McMullin in Utah to take votes away from Trump. Other Establishment Republicans are supporting the Libertarian candidate, to take votes away from Trump and help Hillary win.

This shows how much of an outsider Trump really is.

And it clearly shows how there's no difference between Hillary and other war-mongering Neocons like McCain, Bush, and Romney -- same Globalist Bankster puppet masters behind them.

A President Hillary will destroy what's left of the US. Trump is the only one who can STOP HILLARY.

I didn't think I would ever see a Communist USA to go along with Communist China. East certainly meeting West in the next few years.
It will be entertaining to watch the complete destruction of America if you can find a nice hideaway somewhere.
edit on 21/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The system is still the same if we change all of them.

So why do you think Trump is going to change anything.

You are contradicting yourself. You can change them all and the system will be the same but, Trump or Hillary is going to make a difference?

Not contradicting myself at all, just stating facts and not your fantasy about Hillary. Trump isn't the corrupt career politician Hillary is. If anyone has a chance to make a dent in the corrupt system, it's him.

Yours is Fantasy. We just want the facts mam.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

That shows how gullible the american people are.

Outsider because they fake opposition?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Not contradicting myself at all, just stating facts and not your fantasy about Hillary. Trump isn't the corrupt career politician Hillary is. If anyone has a chance to make a dent in the corrupt system, it's him.

You just said you can change them all and the system would be the same so, how is a change in one person going to change anything?

ETA: What fantasy about Hillary?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

at the very least, Trump would piss off most of congress in the first 30 days.

I doubt it?

They might make it seem like they are butting heads but is it for real or just reality tv?

If you think Trump is just an establishment plant, then why the opposition? If that's the case, he'd be like a taller orange Hillary without the pants suit and pre-planned lies. I think he's a nut.
edit on 21-10-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You're talking in circles. I said the system needs to be changed along with the players. The president would have an effect on the system. The voters change the players. Simple as that. As much as Obama messed it up, the new President could affect some semblance of modifications to root out outside powerful influences.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If you think Trump is just an establishment plant, then why the opposition?

Would anyone buy it without the opposition?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

But electing Trump wouldn't change the system. It would be the same and the players that can nullify anything that trump tries to change would still be there so, how is trump going to change anything?

That was the original point. The POTUS is not a dictator that can do whatever he pleases. That is what makes the system better than most and it is also the reason that you are not going to see the changes that you wish to see.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Maybe, maybe not. Inspirational leaders can inspire things to change.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You say the system will be the same, obviously many of the players will be the same and everybody opposes trump but "maybe".

Hope really is the last thing to die.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join