It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I am talking about what he is capable of once in power. No, you don't know that. That is information that nobody has.

ETA: The only selling point is hope that he will bring change, hey that's catchy.
edit on 20-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Watch the video, and then review my posts herein, and then articulate for us that any doubts about the general premise of what the film is getting at haven't been put to rest.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I am talking about what he is capable of once in power. No, you don't know that. That is information that nobody has.

ETA: The only selling point is hope that he will bring change, hey that's catchy.

When we know for a fact she wont, it IS very catchy.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is there anything there worse than "spirited" campaigning?

Honestly I couldn't watch more than a couple minutes of the video and your posts, like the one about making signs, doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Don't get me wrong, some of it might be questionable to some but, to me it really isn't surprising or shocking.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

For all the awareness some profess you would think that they would have figured out that he won't either.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You have seen how Hillary has abused her power and how she has gotten people killed. Information you seem to ignore. Ignore=Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So yyou wont look at anything that supports the film.

There's no way you'll budge on anything.

Why are you even in here mucking up the page repeating the same kinds of talking points again and again and again, then?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Most of their underhanded comms are done over TXT, as described:

They'd have to be complete morons to do all that talk over email, which if they did there'd be thousands of hem.

Meanwhile they did slip up a little here and there and did send emails, which the PAC's coordinating / communication ANYTHING with Podesta et al is ILLEGAL, so those emails that made it were total slip ups.

And although ou don't see them bragging in the emails about punching people kind of things, they do confirm the general picture including using "bird dogging" which the dudes in the film (whom have been fired because of it going public btw) candidly carried on about picking fights with the method. Those bits of the film speak for themselves.

PS: Not even half of the Podesta emails have been released yet.

edit on 21-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You have seen how Hillary has abused her power and how she has gotten people killed. Information you seem to ignore. Ignore=Ignorance.

I'm not ignoring it. I'm just not convinced that Trump would be any different.

And for the record I'm not american so it isn't like it means all that much to me if one or the other wins. Probably why I don't have to kid myself.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Sorry, still not shocked.

Guess you have to be pretty sheltered to not know that politics are dirty.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Okay well be just obfuscating the thread for no apparent reason, while being a Hillary apologist in general, in here you're effectively being an apologist for NAZI BROWNSHIRT style political violence. Riots. Assaults. People could have died. People still might.

You should travel to Red Square and join up:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'm not ignoring it. I'm just not convinced that Trump would be any different.

And for the record I'm not american so it isn't like it means all that much to me if one or the other wins. Probably why I don't have to kid myself.

Way to ignore reality. What the US does affects the world in its use of its military and its monetary system. So you see you might be more affected than you think.

I only agree that the system in our corrupt US government forces any President to bend to the will of the powerful influential forces and ultimately corrals all Presidents to do its bidding. We need a system change to allow the government to throw off the shackles of outside influences. You sure won't see Hillary do that. I'm willing to give Trump a go at it.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

So calling both sides dirty is now considered choosing a side?

I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So you agree but still have hope that Trump will bring change.

How is that different than what I said?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I absolutely do not agree with you. Don't twist my words. Trump has a shot to make an impact on the system. Hillary will just continue to game the system. We all have opinions here. That is mine.
edit on 21-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I'm not twisting anything. You just said it again: You believe (have hope) that Trump will have an impact on (change) the system.

You are buying into hope and change 2.0.
edit on 21-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What do you think this means?

From what I gather it means to show up and draw attention from the scheduled speaker to themselves. I guess it could also mean to "hound" them.

Seems to me the American people have been given a false choice and a boat load of e-mails to pour over to keep them busy.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

From what I gather it means to show up and draw attention from the scheduled speaker to themselves. I guess it could also mean to "hound" them.

Seems to me the American people have been given a false choice and a boat load of e-mails to pour over to keep them busy.

It's hard work researching and understanding what is going on. Some of us like to do it. Others I guess can't be bothered.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

In politics, "bird dogging" refers to persistently following or observing.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join