It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
MORE:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Shouldn't we compare the absurdity of the candidates then?

In reading your reply, I sense a person who is really focused on whats wrong with Clinton, but dissociated, or uninterested, in reflecting on the excesses and tendency to misrepresent and lie in Donald Trump.

Why the persistence to think in just one direction? Why can't you make room for the words I'm writing, and legitimately ask yourself, "does he do things to provoke people"? Yes. Grabbing vaginas, speaking about woman like objects, using charity money to bribe people, etc.

There is really a long sordid history, grounded in a parentage, a background, with a father who was a member of the klu klux klan. Aye - do you know how bad that makes trump look?

And, ultimately, however, strange and questionable hillary clinton may be (to which I wouldn't deny), I think John Oliver described it well with his raisin metaphor. Trump is an insane (probably satanic) narcissist who will not do what anyone thinks of believes he will do. He represents the elites, because, of course, he is himself an elite. He benefits from the present situation, and, in being such a mindless and uneducated scumbag, would design a system that benefits the wealthy i.e. which play into and upon feedback processes in the market that function as POSITIVE, ACCUMULATING vectors - hence the reason why an unregulated market is inherently immoral, becuase self-organizing systems (at whatever domain) are subject to positive feedback processes, which, put roughly: the more money you have, to more you can invest to generate more money i.e. increase your piece of the pie.

Trump is a person who grew up in a culture that was all about this, so its naive and wishful to believe he will be anything but a servant of himself and those like him - other elites.

He is also far more likely to trigger a world-war than clinton would be - obviously. Consider the plausibility of this scenario: Trump, as he has claimed he will do, withdraws from NATO, leading to the breakdown and shrinkage of NATO. 2 or so years later, Russia invades the balkans - "surprise surprise", and America, obviously, is forced to act.

Trump would follow a game plan similar to bush: put the country in a state of war to consolidate more power on the levers of social control.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

You think Trump looks insane next to Hillary? I don't even know where to begin with you or what reality you are in. Trump is a successful businessman who is being gamed and smeared by dirty tricks politics and Hillary is a egomaniacal psychopath that is responsible for people getting killed by her actions. No comparison to any sensible person. Hillary will ruin this country. Vote for her and the blood of millions of Americans will be shed.

edit on 20-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You're absolutely right and it would be even more difficult to use our full military might on our own soil. That's the whole point. The more they use military on our own soil, the more people they will force onto the side against them.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

- Albert Einstein

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You think Trump looks insane next to Hillary?

They can both be standing there looking insane.

They are both ego-maniacal psychopaths.

Seems like some people need to convince themselves that one of them isn't...makes it easier that way.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sorry, not even close if you match the Death Star destruction of Hillary next to Trump. Trumps not perfect, but no where near the corrupt destructive level Hillary is at.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is one of them in action:

Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 11:56 AM
To: Miranda, Luis
Subject: Reminder -- Trump Rapid Response/Bracketing Call -- Today - Tues - May17 - 1PM Eastern
Reminder -- Trump Rapid Response/Bracketing Call -- Today - Tues - May17 - 1PM Eastern

And here he is referenced in another DNCleaked email:

Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.

Oh, those catchy signs they have in the audience?

We should come up with signs to pass out. A few ideas (throw some ideas down here if you have them):
* Reject the Trump-Ryan Agenda
* Donald Trump: Dangerous, Divisive, Disgraceful (my favorite)
* Dump Trump * Love Trumps Hate (HFA tagline)
* Say No to Bigotry / Say No to Trump
* Trump = Make America Hate Again (2nd choice)

/dnc-emails/emailid/8350

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Who said anything about destructive?

Oh, that was you moving goalposts.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Really, the big leak is that they made signs?

Everybody knew that. They saw the signs and I'm pretty sure signs don't make themselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
In this 1st undercover video release, Project Veritas reveals the workings of Democrat operatives, coordinating protests, scripts to incite violence at Trump/Pence events, explain the gray area of walking a legal fine line to insulate the DNC, Hillary campaign providing "plausible deniability", all the while keeping each other informed of their efforts... From shutting down the Trump rally in Chicago earlier this year, to having 500+ show up to disrupt a Trump event in DC, and shutting down a highway in Arizona, this report shows that there is nothing spontaneous about these events.. They are organized and coordinated.

THis just dropped.... watching it now... just sharing in case it's removed soon...

WARNING... Explicit Language!!!

www.youtube.com...

S&F We can only hope that more & more voters wake up to just how deeply corrupt the Dem Party is.

I'm telling you this is the mob-linked "Chicago-style politics" of Obama -- and Chicago is where Hillary grew up.

Many of us at ATS already knew this stuff was true; it's so gratifying to get hard proof.

Of course, the Dems will whine that these videos were doctored & edited to mislead. BS.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Don't be uninformed. If you even bothered to watch the video you'd know that it's illegal to collude with SuperPacs & they cannot pay people to incite violence! & Hillary KNOWS about it all. You mean that illegal stuff?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No. Hillary moves the needle to dangerous psychotic with her every action. I don't see that Trump has anywhere near the illegal background she does. 30 years of experience, all of it bad.

I'm a registered Democrat, but since the party lost it's mind and values I'll look elsewhere to vote. Maybe 3rd party or maybe Republican. #NeverHillary.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

More goalpost shifting?

I commented on both of them being ego-maniacal psychopaths. They are. One more than the other is a matter of opinion and/or wishful thinking.
edit on 20-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ha, Hillary is far beyond Trump in the illegal actions category and for getting people killed. Oh poor Hillary and her faking under fire landing. That liar is pathological. Trump is no where near her equal in lying and illegal dealings. Not even close.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

That is your opinion. You have no idea what Trump is capable of so, it is an opinion formed from ignorance.

edit on 20-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.":

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have to ask, what do you think this proves?

Maybe it's just me but all I'm seeing is proof of campaigning.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That is your opinion. You have no idea what Trump is capable of so, it is an opinion formed from ignorance.

No it's you who ASSume that I am uninformed about Trump. You'd be wrong,again.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join