It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It seems they are mad that Trump supporters are short tempered and easy to anger.

It's politics people, organization, protests, counter-events, and yes...even agitators.

It's a big boys game, deal with it.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is about paid protests. Go to 9:00 in the video and they admit what they did in Chicago. I am all for protesting but one protester should not have the right to negate the right of those they are protesting the legally assemble.

Will this video change any minds, maybe not, but it is proof positive what many of us have said since the beginning of his run.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

A big boys game...so, you would sit there 'ball less' and let those protestors attack your friends or family if the show was on the other foot? If someone came up to you and called you a 'mother F$%$%' and spit on you wife you would sit there?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is about paid protests. Go to 9:00 in the video and they admit what they did in Chicago. I am all for protesting but one protester should not have the right to negate the right of those they are protesting the legally assemble.

Will this video change any minds, maybe not, but it is proof positive what many of us have said since the beginning of his run.

Is there a law about using money to organize a protest?

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It pretty much confirms what many of us already strongly suspected. The Clinton campaign is putting paid agitators into Trump rallies in order to intentionally stir up sh** that they know the media will blame on Trump and his supporters.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is there anything illegal about what he states in the video?

You're joking right? "He is the double blind between the Campaign and the DNC"....He is virtually the "pony express for them".

He facilitates trained agitators to incite a crazy person, thereby creating a negative and misleading view of the Trump campaign.

Wikileaks has already shown that much if not most of the media is cahooting with Clinton. The FBI, State Department, DoJ, Clinton Campaign, DNC, Clinton Foundation are all in on it together. Trump was a plant to make for an easy victory.

There are serious forces at work trying to bring this to light. Look up, the sun is shining.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

This is how I see it going down.

No mention of this will be brought up in the media.
Everyone associated with Project veritas will be arrested.
The police-state is here and people on this website will cheer for it.

Our system is corrupt. Exposing corruption will only lead to arrests, death, silence and cheers from the useful idiots.

Not feeling very optimistic for truth and honesty inning right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A big boys game...so, you would sit there 'ball less' and let those protestors attack your friends or family if the show was on the other foot? If someone came up to you and called you a 'mother F$%$%' and spit on you wife you would sit there?

I really don't care about people calling me names...I guess it is a maturity thing.

Someone spitting on me is assault, I'll let the police handle it....because I'm smarter than to let my emotions to control my actions. Getting in a fight only hurts my family in the long run.

And this is pretty much the main point here...it seems like Trump supporters are easy to anger and prod into doing something stupid. So why not take advantage of that. If a candidate is going to base a campaign on attracting low intelligence people that can't control themselves, then they should be exposed for exactly who they are.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm not saying they should be in jail for exercising their constitutional rights.

I'm saying that we now have them on tape admitting to inciting the riot in Chicago that forced Trump to cancel his rally.

And then they admitted that they hire actors to plant in the crowds either to provoke a violent response from Trump supporters or to be designated to speak to the media.

None of this would be incriminating if it weren't for the fact that they are paid affiliates of the HRC campaign.

So now you have the HRC campaign staging protests, inciting riots, PAYING homeless people to intimidate Trump supporters, all while on the payroll for HRC.

That's not illegal? Sounds like collusion.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is there anything illegal about what he states in the video?

You're joking right? "He is the double blind between the Campaign and the DNC"....He is virtually the "pony express for them".

He facilitates trained agitators to incite a crazy person, thereby creating a negative and misleading view of the Trump campaign.

Wikileaks has already shown that much if not most of the media is cahooting with Clinton. The FBI, State Department, DoJ, Clinton Campaign, DNC, Clinton Foundation are all in on it together. Trump was a plant to make for an easy victory.

There are serious forces at work trying to bring this to light. Look up, the sun is shining.

And so I'll ask again...are any of those things illegal?

He is the double blind between that is what the law demands. He isn't breaking the law, he is just saying this is how they have to do it because of the law. So in fact, all he is admitting is that they are following the law.

There is nothing illegal about training protesters and there is nothing illegal about a media outlet to support a specific candidate.

So please, tell me what is illegal about any of this?

+11 more 
link   

Actually, it is illegal to protest the way they are although it is not applied. It is a grey area but if the USSS is included in protection there are laws against what they are doing. Paying for it is simply unethical.

H.R. 347 (112th): Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011

You think it is ok to pay people to beat the hell out of supporters of a candidate?

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-17T12:01:46-05:001246 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-17T12:02:23-05:001223 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   

Shutting down an Arizona Hwy and inciting violence by staging protests should be illegal somehow. Isn't it political terrorism in the same vein as the firebomb in NC yesterday?

They hired mentally ill people hoping that violent acts ensued.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Great! We knew it all along, but now we have proof. The DNC and the left are a terrorist group. They rigged the election against Bernie, have been creating terrorist events all over the country, and have zero regard for our democratic process.

If you support Hillary and the DNC at this point, you support terrorists. There is zero argument at this point.

We ALL need to stop these criminals NOW!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That's not illegal? Sounds like collusion.

No, it's not illegal because it isn't the campaign paying them.

They are following the laws, if you don't like it...support getting the Citizen's United ruling overturned.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

They are paying people to incite riots and commit battery/assault....guess you love the Nazi way....

link   

More edited videos from James O'Keefe.

Let's talk some full disclosure here.

James O'Keefe is the guy behind multiple deceptively edited videos and out right hoaxes that were pushed by Breitbart News. Remember him? That's who "Project Veritas" is.
edit on 2016-10-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

I am unsurprised by this, but I do wonder why it was, that the investigative journalist involved chose to do an expose on just one side of the divide, because if he had of gone and done some investigation on the other side of things, he would have had a better piece, which contrasted the one against the other.

All we have here though, is evidence that there are pre-established and very effective means for parties and candidates to skew the narrative, but it does not go far enough in that it does not show what this looks like from the republican, Trump side of the coin, and if you are seriously expecting me to believe that there is no mirror image for what we are seeing on the Clinton campaign, over on the Trump side, then I am afraid that I buy that at about the same price price per share I buy pocket lint for.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
They hired mentally ill people hoping that violent acts ensued.

That's the most disgusting part of it all and the implications of it are rather unpleasant if you stop to consider perhaps that they employ the mentally ill to drive public perception on a wide scale. Just what the hell are they having them do?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You think it is ok to pay people to beat the hell out of supporters of a candidate?

I don't think you watched the video, because they never claimed to do that.

They did claim to have people go to Trump rallies to protest in a way that they know will cause crazy Trump supporters to attack them.

Maybe you should be angry at your fellow Trump supporters for being dumb enough to fall for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join