It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: CCP(Chinese Communist Party) collapses And A World Government Follows...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The whole story is available at CCP Collapses As World State Approaches

The main points of this story are:

1) Old communist leader Jiang Zemin is now exposed for his terrible organ harvest crimes in China. That means the CCP will look very evil and corrupt to Chinese people. It can't be kept anymore and will be collapsed within 3 years according to sources inside the communist party.

2) Tibetan Buddhism and Dalai Lama is now promoted in high circles of China. This is a complete change of strategy as the Chinese leadership wants to get away from atheism and materialism and impose the tibetan buddhism as we can see in the BBC article mentioned.

3) Conflicts are promoted in China now with other countries to scare the Chinese into submission as all these changes are coming soon. WW III is very near and the politicians want to create loyalty from their people so they do anything their leaders tell them to.

Easy sell to the people is this: Choose between nuclear war or a world state with some chinese guy on top...

The things which are happening might look chaotic but they are really well orderred. The west(US and zionist forces) has created the Mid east terrorist groups and then pushed the refugees to North Europe creating alot of problems for these countries. Russia is the only country standing up to the NWO at this moment. Nobody looks at China but that is the real key to understanding our future I believe.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I prefer the nuclear holocaust and then the elimination of all the elites.

We will have a world of 500 million or less like is written in the Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

If full blown nuke war comes, will there be anything anyone left?

Total Nuclear Weapons: 15,375 world wide.

www.ploughshares.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.ploughshares.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I cant see China being the head of the NWO but playing a important part in a multi-polar world order .

I recently returned from a fascinating two week speaking tour in China. The occasion was the international premier of my newest book, One Belt, One Road–China and the New Eurasian Century. In the course of my visit I was invited by China’s Northwest University in Xi’an to give a lecture and seminar on the present global political and economic situation in the context of China’s New Economic Silk Road as the One Belt, One Road project is often called. What I’ve seen in my many visits to China, and have studied about the entirety of this enormously impressive international infrastructure project convinces me that a Eurasian Century at this point is unstoppable. journal-neo.org...
There are a lot of Christians in China and I cant see them (along with the Govt.) playing a important part of a one world religion . Look to Israel and Jerusalem for that component .

Foreign scholars estimate that there are 67 million to 100 million Christians in China — compared with 87 million Communist Party cadres. Yang estimates that China will be home to 250 million Christians by 2030. Evangelical Protestants, like Su, are the fastest-growing group.

edit on 17-10-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Coincidentally, I just now opened a Wikileak about Wang Zhenmin:

Wang Zhenmin is dean of Tsinghua Law School. He is being brought around to "explain" recent Chinese legislation and "reassure" key thought-leaders in the US. He visited CAP yesterday and heard our honest opinions on China's draft Foreign NGO Law.

/podesta-emails/emailid/11727

The email is from Melanie Hart to Milia Fisher and then forwarded to John Podesta.

Odd synchronicity I thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'm surprised Russia has more than the US (at least on paper)

PS Your first link doesn't work

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If full blown nuke war comes, will there be anything anyone left?

Total Nuclear Weapons: 15,375 world wide.

www.ploughshares.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.ploughshares.org...

Sure, the Amazon is too big, Africa is also a vast continent, Australia, North America and Russia are also vast and mostly uninhabited ... They wouldn´t spoil nukes on places other than strategic military and eventually problematic cities they have previously agreed upon.

An H bomb is not that much radioactive so many people will survive outside of the blast zones and nature won´t be that much destroyed either, in Chernobyl there was a huge radiation leak and the wild life has apparently recovered. I think it might be a good solution to solve the human problem in the face of the earth, or at least put a brake on it.

The key here is to kill the elites right after the war, the survivors cannot allow leaders of any kind or, with the level of technology today it will be very easy for them to tame the survivors and make them their slaves.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

I prefer the nuclear holocaust and then the elimination of all the elites.

We will have a world of 500 million or less like is written in the Georgia Guidestones.
nuclear war is way too risky, both on radiation pollution fronts and in regards to nuclear winter.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am not trusting of the source..at all.

China wont have an issue with being "exposed" as they dont have any free press to expose things on a large scale to begin with. no real internet that can spread things, etc.

But I do see China's government if not falling, then changing in the future. they simply cant keep up their control mixed with the ever increasing capitalism in their country. It isn't buddhism that is the threat there, they got temples and you can have faith. The issue is when they took over Hong Kong, the chinese seen how they were living and now everyone wants that...that right there is the biggest issue China has, and they cant stop it. Now capitalism is fueling every city in China, they are becoming more and more westernized, and there is simply no way to stop it.

Give it..hmm...maybe 50 years and natural evolution of their society will be similar to Japan. I just hope that whoever the next potus is, they stop pushing China into Putin's loving embrace (at the same time, not kneel to China either..we got some serious trade issues going on)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Those guidestones are an awful appeasement of the weak of will.

We could prevent that future, and colonise every rock in space with a stable orbit and a livable surface pressure, but no, lets let it all end because some bad science fiction writer thought that wasting money getting rocks engraved with his barely passable plots, would be a good idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As long as the old hats of the politburo are in power and remain influencial then I doubt any change in the status quo would come to pass.

Ofcourse right now liberal capitalists are making waves here and there with free market trades, relaxing of conservative state laws, etc. But I reckon it'll take a decade more for a real political or economic shake up to take place.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

First of all this is not a personal attack as I do not know you or your belief's but that statement is terrible and I personally thank the good lord that HOPEFULLY no one with that opinion has there finger anywhere near the big red button.

All human life, each and every individual especially the children is of infinite value and when anyone and I mean anyone deem's other human being's unfit to live on ground's of a twisted ideology or because of some deep seated alienation to the human race (those sick and evil twisted Florida guide stone's which of course are actually new at less than a hundred years old are a sign of a sick and twisted cult and they have absolutely no mystical symbolism at all) then that person is not fit to stand in judgement of other human being's let along animal's.

I say those that want to kill other people off just because they believe it will be a Utopia with less people that they should be the first to volunteer for the suicide booth's AND when they are all out of the way the rest of us can go back to living like human being's since a lot of the hatred of our race is seated in such mentality and indeed more suffering in this world can be routed back to such attitudes, remember the African slaves being explained as LESS THAN HUMAN by those that kept them in bondage to justify there Utopia's, you know those wonderful great mansion's were they lived in luxury like royal family's while the poor black's were worked to death and ill abused.

Yeah suicide booth's but for those that want to volunteer other's and not for those that they want send to them.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The planet can function perfectly without humans, humans cannot function without the planet. So, what´s more important?

We are destroying this planet that is not ours, not even of our children, it belongs to no one and no one has the right to destroy it or exploit it. If instead of H bombs we could use a disease to wipe out only the humans, the better.

What I think or what you think its irrelevant, the fact is that we are ruthless creatures with no respect for anything so we don´t deserve to exist. We, the humankind. And those who deserve will be most willing to do the sacrifice because it will be a kind of a relieve.

In the other hand, if we could get rid of the useless only, and the useless live in the cities, that could be a mid term solution, a second chance, a new black plague. The survivors could start again in a clean sheet, like after the plague in the renaissance.

Is this cruel? No. What is cruel is to deffend this species while it destroys everything around.

new topics

top topics

join