It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection Experiment!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Just thought id drop in for a chat about a recent "experience" me and my partner shared.

So the other night, i was reading through some of ATS top posts, and there is one on there about a user who had experienced Astral Projection after reaching out on ATS.

After reading the post, i mentioned it to my girlfriend (Who was completely skeptical) and we joked about trying it, we both agreed "what the hell" and looked on youtube for a "talk through video"

In this video its the normal mediation spiel, to relax us and put us in a meditated state. for some reason i was struggling, felt an itch and it wouldnt let me completely engulf myself in the instructions.

Although my partner on the other hand, about 10 minutes in kind of jolted awake, with a rather freaked out look on her face. Claiming she was engulfed in a white light, and also seen a really bright light infront of her, she was rather freaked out and wanted me to shut the video off..

Im intreigued to see what your thoughts are on this, normally im very susceptible to meditation but i wasnt in the right mind frame, but my girlfriend seemed to have experienced something that shook her up.

PS. is it useful to use a guided video to achieve this

Alex

edit on 17-10-2016 by AMNicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

Ah How about
a link to said Video
Please...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-10-2016 by AMNicks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks
Here ya go...
wow 46mins
not sure i got time
for this now

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
when i heard about astral projection i thought the same thing. I didn't believe it and thought that if it was real it would be taught all over the world. I read as much about it as I could and saw that their were thousands of people online who said they have done it.

So i tried it and the first night something weird happened. I felt like I blew up into a giant bubble that surrounded my house. It felt like my consciousness expanded and i was floating inside a 3d space, i had forgotten my name, and couldn't feel my body. I eventually woke up and realized that there was something to it.

I kept practicing for about 6 months and finally had my first OBE. That was about 13 years ago. Now, if i eat well and mediate everyday i can usually have an OBE on at will.

It is real. Don't be afraid you will not hurt yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Now, if I eat well and meditate everyday I can usually have an OBE

Yep, I find it is important throughout the day to try and focus on astral projection in order for it to succeed. Not too much TV or internet. Even if I don't have an OBE after a day of prep like that, I usually have pronounced dreams which are good as well.

new topics

top topics

join