It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT bank accounts frozen in UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So you are basically publishing your political viewpoint and accusing the BBC of not following your own ideological policy? And you think RT would?

And you claim Mary Whitehouse as a symbol of what was good rather than someone trying to impose their sensibilities on a nation that had changed hugely since her own very sheltered upbringing? Mary Whitehouse who demanded censorship of anything she and she alone thought in bad taste?

And I thought I needed a holiday.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Absolutely not and that is not going to work as a get out of jail card.

Just to clarify here is my personal stance, I am centre left however the left goal post moved very far to the right over the past twenty years and unfairly labelled many former centre left as Trotskyists etc.

I am of the belief and opinion that FAIR democratic process and it's result's regardless of whether or not they go in my way are essential and as long as that be the case then I am willing to live with whatever there outcome be even if I may get vociferous about my opinion of whatever government.

That said I and a very great many people do genuinely and not with political bias, thought that does serve to inflame our anger over the matter, believe that two of our national election's in the past 30 years have been rigged.

Do YOU remember the night when Neil Kinnock and the Labour party were celebrating there impending victory and a final count from a minor constituency skewed it to the Tory's (now we all know about how the poll's can be wrong but even the poll's had predicted a Labour landslide on that one).

Sadly I believe that one was not contested as they had something over Mr Kinnock's head, he is a decent bloke but had every right to demand a recount as most in the Labour party wanted on that one, they were never going to allow Labour back in because Labour was going to reverse Thatcher's nationalization and so they helped to bring about NEW Labour and the Blair years (more Thatcherism) and usurped the labour party with a raft or purges intended to keep that from ever happening, money talk's even if it is ill gotten money after all.

Then there was the last and most recent election in which there have been and remain strong allegations of vote rigging and not just from fringe theorist's either.

So would YOU sacrifice democratic process to put your party in power, an effective coup even if the public do not know it has happened because I most certainly would NOT as it would undermine everything I DO believe in.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You 're entitled to your opinion, they are like arseholes - we all have one. I'm not quite sure what you think it's got to do with this thread though.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I starred you for the obvious factual statement.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

likely because of money laundering for the russian mob and mob boss putin.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Oh poor Poms. How about you Poms and your Royal Lizard Family pay back some of the Aborigines for slave labour?

Why Should we Aussies pick up the tab?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join