It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's last personal vehicle says a lot about her....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's a shame that many members are too amped up and have unrealistic expectations from the forum posts.

It's an old FYI article, from car guys to car guys....that who will "get it". If you don't think it's interesting or relevant, don't read it or certainly don't post. Making a huge rant how YOU don't like a post is actually worse than a trivia post that you don't "get".

To the people who do "get it", the article adds a lot of clarity about what an amorphous blob Hillary is, and out-of-touch she is with the real world. Would I want the leader of the USA to show their face is such a pos vehicle?

The Cutlass is KNOWN to be the worst that America can offer, as I said, it's a PERFECT metaphor for Hillary, a junky old pos that wasn't ever any good in it's prime and has not aged well.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mOjOm

They're in panic mode. They can't say enough bad things about Hillary because the republican candidate is driving his car off a cliff.
Same kind of crap they've been posting all along.

And I'm not looking forward to seeing these kinds of threads over the next four years or eight years but it will happen. Like the Obama bashing threads which still keep coming even with less than 100 days until he's out of office.

Get a grip, it's a six month old article. We talked about Obama's Homeboy Special, the Chrysler 300, again it says a lot about him. lol, what a hunk of crap that car is...could it be a theme that these Demagogues are not even in touch with the American pastime, owning a nice car? I think so.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
My mom had a Delta 88
Who the hell cares if it's cool enough, it's a damn car.

Ha ha, dude, what's the point of YOUR post?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join