It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Assange Internet has been disabled by state attack!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yep.... So who paid off Ecuador?
I hope the wikileaks folks down loaded enough before the Internet Kill Switch was activated.

twitter.com...

John Kerry perhaps?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Look, sure the Democratic party is corrupt to one extent or another (as are the Republicans and Donald's gang of losers.)

But Putin's regime is worse.

I have a friend who lived in the USSR and travels back to Russia regularly. He tells me the situation is now as repressive as it was under the Soviets and it's just as dangerous to speak out against the government. There is no one posting on this board who would honestly rather live under the Putin regime instead of in the U.S. under a president Clinton.

And the Russians are trying to influence the election in Trump's favor as they have done in other European nations. The best case scenario is Trump and his cronies would profit off of the relationship. There are a lot of worse case scenarios.

Whatever they did in the past, Wikileaks is now a tool of the Russians. Either intentionally or as useful idiots. There is good reason to suspect that at least Roger Stone was coordinating things with Assange. The Russians are behind the data dumps. Pence knows this from the candidates' national security briefings. He's being honest about it while Trump is lying as usual.

But nevertheless I don't endorse killing Assange (if that actually happened) or even necessarily imprisoning him.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

It is nice to see such power in the hands of ordinary people. Puling the curtain away from these liars and cowards, for decent hard working Americans to see.

Nothing will stop wikileaks releasing their documents no government, nothing. They would have to shut the internet down which cannot happen so its catch 22.

Everyone to America is a terrorist or threat if they release facts about the disgusting behaviour of American officials. The same officials that state in public that other countries are barbaric. Makes you laugh doesn't it, in a oddly self realisation way.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
But Putin's regime is worse.

Well.... IF he really had anything to do with the leaks THEN it taking them to help us defeat the reign of terror of the Bush + Clinton Crime Cartel, in a certain light no he isn't. That's how bad things are.

Say what you will, but his single party system is at least much more honest about what it is. The 2 Party System is even more diabolical in it being a total LIE.
edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Thoren

It wasn't obliviously uploading their latest smear campaigns to Twitter however.

It had a degree of honor and dignity to it. Like they were standing up for what they believed in.

Anyone that passed around these emails IMO, is a sell out. A treasonous traitor.

The biggest stink is that they were classified, as an offence, and they hypocritically make it viral.

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole.

Good ****ing job Republicans.

The leaks aren't treason, the government going against the interest of the people is. If the leaks find something bad, the people doing bad things only have themselves to blame. You wanna know what's treason? Overlooking the fact that our allies are funding ISIS.

Dont worry - our government has successfully implemented the use of propaganda against its people. People are easily fooled and divided.

The propaganda doesnt even have to sway half of the populace in favor of the governments position, when you have a docile population. Dont forget this has been the plan for DECADES. This docile population has NO IDEA what has happened to their minds. They went down with barely a whimper.

Congrats corrupt government. Your evil plan has worked to perfection...you have warped some of the smartest minds and didnt even drop a bomb in order to force people to roll over. Hell, THEY DONT EVEN REALIZE THEY ROLLED OVER. You have them so fooled, THEY ARE DEFENDING THEIR VERY SLAVE MASTERS!

So sad its freaking hilarious.
edit on 3445x6734America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
"First Insurance File" released?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think it's speculated that they released most of it, makes me think something more troubling has happened...

link   
I think it's speculated that they released most of it, makes me think something more troubling has happened...

link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Phage

It wa recorded without Trump's knowledge or consent that it would be released.

California law requires consent of all parties being recorded.

Usually that standard is simply that someone is aware they are being recorded.

That is too, you can't retract permission...after being informed one can't say oh, no....

That's how my 2-Party state works. I used to hate it, but now I like having the protection. That's how they got OJ, Nevada is a 1-party state and he was recorded w/o knowledge.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ecuador admits it cut Julian Assanges internet

Ecuador’s government has confirmed it had temporarily cut internet access for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

The move followed a raft of leaked emails published by WikiLeaks, including the recent emails from the account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign adviser John Podesta.

In a statement Ecuadorian officials said they had taken the action believing Assange was using the internet to interfere with the US presidential election.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Seems Ecuador is not very internet savvy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavedweller88

looks like Ecuador got paid a lot of money by Kerry to cut Julian's internet

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join