It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Assange Internet has been disabled by state attack!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: hutch622

Villain...hero, who can tell anymore?

It isn't that difficult. There are basically only two potential victims here...the US Government and the American people. The information coming from Assange is hurts the government but benefits the people. The people always benefit from the truth and disclosure of corruption. The government typically only benefits from the corruption. So in this case...Assange is a villain to the corrupt US Government and a hero the the American people.

As an American citizen...he is a hero!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Assange is just the reporter.

If the Obama admistration tries to extradite him and charge him with espionage, they better charge every news organization that also published the leaks.

And they damn well better go after Presidential candidate Trump's leakers of illegal recordings and tax records with the same vigor.

Trump's tax records aren't Top Secret Classified Information.

Don't forget all the Trump supporters that virally spread the Emails. Bunch of Republicans that act oblivious to the act of treason.

If spreading the truth is a crime...you are ruled by criminals. Time to clean house!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

He mustn't have cleaned his room so the ambassador changed his wifi password

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Thoren

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole.

Good ****ing job Republicans.

You are either soooo missing the point or you simply don't want to hear it. If what is being posted is the truth, and that truth is "making someone look bad"...then that "someone" was disguising themselves as something good when in truth they were something bad. Seeing and knowing that what appears to be a good-guy is actually a bad-guy is typically considered a good thing. You seem to wish that the bad-guys be allowed to continue lying about who they are to the American people and the world, instead of being exposed for what they actually are.

The truth will set you free...never be afraid of the truth. It is ONLY after knowing the truth that you can fix anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Clinton never deliberately released information and you demand her sent to jail just for 'oppsing'.

I did ?please point out where

Alex Jones and others are nearly terrorists with the level of treason he's acted on spreading this information. It went well beyond 'public', it went 'viral meme'.

Terrorism for spreading truth ? What country do you hail from ?

The difference is I'm not as stupid as most of these Trump supporters to point directly at what I'm talking about.

And that one line speaks volumes about you.....none good

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole. Good ****ing job Republicans.

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole.

You are either soooo missing the point or you simply don't want to hear it. If what is being posted is the truth, and that truth is "making someone look bad"...then that "someone" was disguising themselves as something good when in truth they were something bad. Seeing and knowing that what appears to be a good-guy is actually a bad-guy is typically considered a good thing. You seem to wish that the bad-guys be allowed to continue lying about who they are to the American people and the world, instead of being exposed for what they actually are.

The truth will set you free...never be afraid of the truth. It is ONLY after knowing the truth that you can fix anything.

As a conspiracy site I cannot believe more people are not putting the truth above the legality. Why are people even on ATS? There are plenty of nonconspiracy sites where you could hash this out.
How do people think conspiracies will get uncovered? by leaks. We have the worst conspiracy theorist, don't we folks.

Imagine UFO's get leaked from Pentagon, big names are named, it gets verified. Are we really going to have people on this site claiming it makes us look bad thus they should stop leaking UFO's. Shaking my head, some people prefer to be left in the dark.
edit on 17-10-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Phage

Didja look at the pictures?

It's a subterranean super-villain lair carved out of solid rock.

And even has a guy that looks like jaws for 007 fans. He's huge to say the least

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole. Good ****ing job Republicans.

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

As a conspiracy site I cannot believe more people are not putting the truth above the legality. Why are people even on ATS? There are plenty of nonconspiracy sites where you could hash this out.
How do people think conspiracies will get uncovered? by leaks. We have the worst conspiracy theorist, don't we folks.

Imagine UFO's get leaked from Pentagon, big names are named, it gets verified. Are we really going to have people on this site claiming it makes us look bad thus they should stop leaking UFO's. Shaking my head, some people prefer to be left in the dark.

Well said - the answer of course is a to do with politics. Literally everything is bad or worthy of mocking if it is against the candidate one prefers to win the election. If it helps the candidate one is supporting then it's good, no matter what it is.
Thankfully, we're nearing the end of the madness of the election. After that we can can go into survival mode as we try to live and remain free under under the coming oppression.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ALL ***

Enough with the off-topic bickering. Focus on the actual topic and not on each other, i.e. no more personal attacks.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Leaking secrets is a crime but it only applies to US citizens sooooo I'd say wiki leaks is in the clear on that one. Strangely all I could think they could possibly be charged with would be a form of copy write infringement. Depends on if they could make the argument that emails are intellectual property. But I don't think they want to open that can of worms because that means the defense could request information in there defense and there is things the Obama admin has refused to release.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We'd normally be expecting a new #PodestaEmail dump right about now'ish.

#PodestaEmails10

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Holy crap this thread got seriously derailed. I think it's due for some heavy moderation.

Mod Note: Making an off-topic remark about how off-topic the thread has gone, is not helping the situation.
edit on 17/10/2016 by Gemwolf because: Left note

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Also check here for updates: #FreeJulian

Don't drone the messenger!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Assange is just the reporter.

If the Obama admistration tries to extradite him and charge him with espionage, they better charge every news organization that also published the leaks.

And they damn well better go after Presidential candidate Trump's leakers of illegal recordings and tax records with the same vigor.

Trump's tax records aren't Top Secret Classified Information.

Don't forget all the Trump supporters that virally spread the Emails. Bunch of Republicans that act oblivious to the act of treason.

The founding fathers were all guilty of treason as well.

They did, however, have to win a war to avoid facing charges.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
RT News has now had all it's bank accounts terminated in the UK. I suspect connected to the attack on Assange/Wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Live camera feed outside the Ecuadoran Embassy:

twitter.com...

Nevermind, it already ended.

That Twitter spot still a good place to check, though.
edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They would punish the murderer too but he kept his mouth shut.

The burglar is still a burglar and didn't get punished unjustly. Keep that in mind.

You kind of imply he was an innocent man punished unjustly.
edit on 10172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imjack

You're right, ImJack. People are split on this issue. We're not sure if Hillary broke laws intentionally, or out of ignorance. Either one makes disqualified to be the leader of this great nation, don't cha think?

Where's the real option where she simply didn't break any laws?

You know as has been determined by the FBI and the DOJ???

Oh right that was rigged too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Defending "the murderer" is not right.

And that is what you and so many others are doing.

I'm ashamed of my country. I'm ashamed of our government.

Truth, transparency, are gone, if they even ever existed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join