It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Assange Internet has been disabled by state attack!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i look forward to seeing the whole system burn down

well.. hopeful anyways

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

The side I picked knows what she's doing. It's as simple as that.

A serial killer knows what they are doing too.
You are right about Hillary, though, she knows corruption and deceit like no one else on earth.

Regardless - the fact Assange is exposing her is a good thing - whether you worship her or not.
edit on 17/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Regardless - the fact Assange is exposing her is a good thing - whether you worship her or not.

It would be a good thing if he was exposing everyone.

I'd have a lot more respect and sympathy for him if he hadn't teamed up with the Kremlin to take one side in the U.S. presidential campaign.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

it seems you have fallen from Washington's disinformation and smear campaign against Assange and the revival of Reds Under the Bed Anti-Russian Propaganda.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

It would be a good thing if he was exposing everyone.

I'd have a lot more respect and sympathy for him if he hadn't teamed up with the Kremlin to take one side in the U.S. presidential campaign.

You would need to back up the Kremlin claim. As for both sides, I agree with that.
Still it is what it is - the fact we can see what the DNC are all about can only be helpful. Even if you assume the GOP are just as bad, as least there is evidence that the entire US political system is a joke and the country is very much a banana republic.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

it seems you have fallen from Washington's disinformation and smear campaign against Assange and the revival of Reds Under the Bed Anti-Russian Propaganda.

Just calling it like I see it.

Get back to me when there are any Wikileak data dumps before the election from Paul Manafort, Carter Page or Boris Epshteyn's emails. Or anything at all from team Trump. Or from any of the Republicans in charge of Congress.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You would need to back up the Kremlin claim.

Your candidate's OWN RUNNING MATE said yesterday the Russians were implicated.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

link?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Do remember that WikiLeaks released enormous amounts of information about George W. Bush and the war in Iraq that was extremely damaging to the Republican side.

As for the "blame Russia" retort of the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration, I will believe the claim when it is backed up by evidence coming through a disinterested third party or non-aligned nation. At the moment it is merely sound and fury that is adding to the destabilisation of our world.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Phage

No way man.

His releases come from a subterranean super-villain hideout carved out of solid rock.

Actually they DO.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
LOL.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: Thoren

It wasn't obliviously uploading their latest smear campaigns to Twitter however.

It had a degree of honor and dignity to it. Like they were standing up for what they believed in.

Anyone that passed around these emails IMO, is a sell out. A treasonous traitor.

The biggest stink is that they were classified, as an offence, and they hypocritically make it viral.

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole.

Good ****ing job Republicans.

The leaks aren't treason, the government going against the interest of the people is. If the leaks find something bad, the people doing bad things only have themselves to blame. You wanna know what's treason? Overlooking the fact that our allies are funding ISIS.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

link?

GOV. MIKE PENCE: Well, I think there's more and more evidence that implicates Russia. And there should be serious consequences if Russia is violating the privacy and the security of the American people.

Meet The Press.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88

This will serve to breathe some life into the rumours that whilst in Lausanne (before heading to London) Secretary Kerry really did transfer money from an unknown Swiss Clinton foundation account to the president of Ecuador.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Pathetic really. No moral righteousness in any of you.

No Kidding.

I remember the majority of support was for Sanders on this website.

Until CLinton stole the nomination.

NOW they are defending her, and condeming wiki.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
As for the "blame Russia" retort of the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration, I will believe the claim when it is backed up by evidence coming through a disinterested third party or non-aligned nation.

You mean like Mike Pence? Of course, he's not exactly a "disinterested third party."

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88

Yep.... So who paid off Ecuador?
I hope the wikileaks folks down loaded enough before the Internet Kill Switch was activated.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

VoteTrump ‏@trumphillarypol 44m44 minutes ago @groggygirl85 @Hill4America @wikileaks its incredible to see how effed we are if she wins

twitter.com...

I second that.

Between the media in her pocket.

The STATE doing everything it can to shield her from her actions.

Real life internet kill switches.

Reminds me of Goebbels.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

thinkexist.com...

People WE are actually witnessing this quote in action.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I know that there are some people who do not use critical-thinking skills on this board, but did it ever occur to those that maybe some security breaches may have happened, and I'm not talking about political "sausage- making" from the democratic party hacks?....guess what,....in the REAL WORLD a country has to protect it's information, because THERE IS INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE HIDDEN!!!....I don't GIVE a crap what you think about it, because I think alot of these posts are from foreigners deliberately trying to sabotage our election. they want Americans to doubt their own government, to become so paranoid of it, that it will spur violence among our own people.......just look at what has happened in other countries. I've heard so much "WAKE UP" calls on ATS directed at fellow Americans....why don't these same people "WAKE UP" to the fact that foreign countries have a deliberate insidious agenda to destroy American from within......nothing would make them happier than to see armed conflict among our own people

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Im not defending Hillary. As a matter of fact Im not voting for either of them.

Since JFK our course in the US has stayed the same and there is no turning back for the Elite. I'm not talking about the Presidential Candidates either. I'm referring to the ones who own the programming we watch. You know.. the ones who have all the power.. not dumb and dumber!

Everyone is bought and paid for, including Assange. Who is he working for? It's not just he's this great hero trying to wake up Americans. Get real. Thats a fairy tale... we have no savior but our self. These Presidential Candidates are absolutely sinister and dumb! I'm ashamed this is even going on here like a Reality Show trying to get their ratings up.

It's pathetic really! The world laughs at our leaders one minute and outraged by them the next. I feel the same.. no longer "proud to be an american" and I hate that. I want my Country back!

Why did they put Trump against Hillary? Why didn't someone more qualified get that chance as her running mate?

I question whether I'm watching a false flag attempt via the internet. Info wars among Russia and the US and more?

Putin has made accusations and of course being truthful stating our Media lies to us and the world.. we know this. Ok.. so how is he making his side known? Who does he use to get through to us?

Too many questions, tons of opinions, and we know not the truth.

We continue to speculate aloud.. but still we remain bat sh## crazy running in circles trying to figure the show's ending.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join