It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Document - released under FOIA, that provides evidence of weather modification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here you go. A document on a proposed national weather modification program from 1966. I have read all 97 pages and i am open to discussing it in this thread. A good read if you make it all the way through.

The link:
ntrs.nasa.gov...

NOTE: I am not conspiring against anything, anyone, or any entity. Just want to get that out of the way before people claim im fear mongering. I simply want to provide and analyze data with other having similar interests.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes. The federal government was, for a while, interested in cloud seeding. They sort of lost interest though, since results were spotty at best.

Still, some states and counties continue to make use of commercial cloud seeding operations.

Any particular reason you posted this in the General Conspiracies forum? It's pretty much general knowledge.

Also, since the document is hosted by NASA, what makes you think a FOIA request had anything to do with it?

edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was unsure where to post it after discussing this online with some other folks. They kept telling me it was some conspiracy (idk how) that I shared this document. So i posted it in this forum.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Just noticed the edit. I found it by searching the FOIA website.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123
You mean this? If so, it has nothing to do with being "released under FOIA." So, you may want to edit your title.

Agencies proactively post a wealth of information on their websites and in their FOIA Libraries. Before making a FOIA request, you may wish to conduct a search of agencies’ websites to see what is already publicly available online.

The search feature below allows you to search across all government websites at once, to see what is already available without the need for a FOIA request.
www.foia.gov...

edit on 10/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ill just pull this thread and make a new one.Thank you for the help

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You can't "pull" a thread.
Please don't start another.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
OP just ignore Mr Killjoy Grumpy Pants over there, he has a habit of killing these fun speculation type threads with his logic and facts

I reckon anything to do with weather modification is ATS worthy especially official documents.
That said Im not inclined to read 77 pages of info on a topic Im not all that keen on without any idea of where its going.

Whats your personal take on the info?
Do you believe the info confirms the US has advanced weather modification systems?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Guten Morgen-

I doubt folks, even the voracious readers of ATS™ will sit through 97 pages unless there is some pop-up ads to accompany the material. With this in mind I thought I'd add a less than 3:00 min. YouTube™ video and a Wikipedia™ link for "Operation Popeye" This is when the ones making decisions didn't take the info from those actually doing the fighting (typical) in the field.

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now remember when the Ones who make the decisions retire from making decisions, they sometimes do "consulting" jobs. Guys who do snip like this are only stopped when they're "dead".. Or the opposite is: Right after this debacle "They" stopped ALL weather modifications and instead put all that $$$ into education. (come on)

new topics

top topics

join