It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WikiLeaks vs MSM Wiki is winning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We have new evidence that the State department officials and the FBI conspired to reclassify the headers on Hillarys emails, and that they were also promised favors in return.

there are grounds for at least four hearings.

- Congressman Jason Chaffetz

Source

We also know that Obama used a Psuedonym in emails with Hillary,

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on

and we know that he backed down in the Syria conflict with Russia, which means, it's smoke and mirrors to continuously blame Russia for the leaks

Here’s a quick rundown of what happened: Last Wednesday, the Washington Post leaked a story stating that the Obama administration was considering whether it should directly attack Syrian assets on the ground, in other words, conduct a covert, low-intensity war directly against the regime. (rather than just using proxies.)

On Thursday, the Russian Ministry of Defense spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov announced that Moscow had deployed state of the art defensive weapons systems (S-300 and S-400 air defense missile systems) to the theater and was planning to use them if Syrian or Russian troops or installations were threatened.

In a televised statement, Konashenkov said: “It must be understood that Russian air defense missile crews will unlikely have time to clarify via the hotline the exact flight program of the missiles or the ownership of their carriers.”

edit on 16-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
We have new evidence that the State department officials and the FBI conspired to reclassify the headers on Hillarys emails, and that they were also promised favors in return.

there are grounds for at least four hearings.

- Congressman Jason Chaffetz

Source

We also know that Obama used a Psuedonym in emails with Hillary,

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on

and we know that he backed down in the Syria conflict with Russia, which means, it's smoke and mirrors to continuously blame Russia for the leaks

Here’s a quick rundown of what happened: Last Wednesday, the Washington Post leaked a story stating that the Obama administration was considering whether it should directly attack Syrian assets on the ground, in other words, conduct a covert, low-intensity war directly against the regime. (rather than just using proxies.)

On Thursday, the Russian Ministry of Defense spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov announced that Moscow had deployed state of the art defensive weapons systems (S-300 and S-400 air defense missile systems) to the theater and was planning to use them if Syrian or Russian troops or installations were threatened.

In a televised statement, Konashenkov said: “It must be understood that Russian air defense missile crews will unlikely have time to clarify via the hotline the exact flight program of the missiles or the ownership of their carriers.”

You haven't noticed none of the email leaks actually say anything??

And they should be the smoking gun of all smoking guns.
They are private messages never meant to be made public.. we should know their every secret....if you steal my text log you know all mine?!?! Lol

Yet they almost never even quote the emails and when they do it takes 5 'min to explain why we should be offended by the content...

IMHO the email leaks have shown how corrupt the DNC was NOT!!

Before this election I thought the clintons were crazy corrupt, but as I have researched their scandals, they are all super thin or normal operating procedure for Washington..

Insider trading is legal...for congress and the senate..

Pay for play is legal.. to congress/senat.

Made legal generations ago by totally different politicians..

That's why GOP led congressional committee after committee finds no wrong doing. Because it's all stuff every political does..

The 3 assault accusers are Obviously lying..(so ar all the trump ones comming out now..at lest all the bad ones... I buy he walked in on the teen USA parent but little else..)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Seeing one of the highest level politicians elude laws such as the Freedom of Information Act is a smoking gun.

Just because everyone does it doesn't make it right Powell instructed her (clinton) to do it this way. He is a Republican.

Cheney and Bush also deleted the white house server emails.

Set partisanship aside and call corruption corruption. I realize the DOJ and FBI said these actions were "ok" (whole other arguement).

But we can use our morality to judge if it was acceptable.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
You haven't noticed none of the email leaks actually say anything??

What planet are you living on?
The #WikiLeaks, #DNCLeaks, #PodestaEmails, Whistleblowers & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread.
edit on 16-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
WikiLeaks vs MSM Wiki is winning;

That's what America is proving it really cares about:

They're sick of the gossip rag culture.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My problem with the leaks is that most of them appear to be figurative mountains made from molehills. There are some damning ones in there, but the alt-right propganda machine is making it extremely difficult to find them in the endless sea of nonsense they keep putting out.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

You mean the garbage regurgitated from the CNN filtered disclosure version of the leaks, You have to sift through its a lot of information and corruption

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

You mean the garbage regurgitated from the CNN filtered disclosure version of the leaks, You have to sift through its a lot of information and corruption

No, I'm not talking about the stuff regurgitated by CNN.

I've been going through the master list here on ATS. So far, 90% of what I've investigated has turned out to be BS. That's unfortunate, because the other 10% is lost in the crap.

The shotgun approach to blaming Hillary for everything under the sun based on dubious evidence works if your goal is to sell advertising to haters, but it doesn't work if you're trying to sway votes away from Hillary.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

"CNN says it's ILLEGAL for you to read the Wikileaks/Hillary Clinton emails"

What!

What country does CNN think they are in?

I am glad CNN did this, now Americans should know by now that our mainstream media is nothing more than a properganda machine, corrupt to the core, working for the Globalist.

This is more evidence that proves yellow journalism is the norm on most mainstream News. The fact is, the Truth is the enemy in the United States, and our media.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

CNN sais it's ok for the media but not regular joe shmoes

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

edit on 17-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Then make a 10% Tread. I'll flag it. Mines more meant to be a tool. All of the patterns can''t even fully emerge until it is 'complete'.

new topics

top topics

join