It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Speculating on what happens in the last debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I think Trump will unload anything and everything he's got.

Everything. Including every incorrect and wacked out theory and lie he can possibly get out.

Hillary will spend the entire time trying to deflect from them and act presidential as well as trying to act like a human being with feelings.

So they both have a lot of lies and BS to try and convince us to believe.

I think they're both full of sh*t however and so should all of you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MrSpad

You mean Donny got on his twitter account again. lol

He is so screwed. Children have more self control than he does.

He is so out of control. He wastes time attacking Saturday Night Live because his skin is so thin that he loses his mind when comedians make fun of him. He wastes time attacking his own party. He wastes time ruining all the work his people spent the day doing to make him look sane. He wastes time ranting about nonsense and seems to have completely forgotten he is trying to win an election. Meanwhile Clinton how big of victory she should be shooting for with states like Texas, Georgia, Utah and Arizona on verge of going blue.

This debate will be the worst of all. Since nobody is even bothering to try and get him to not act crazy he will be full on. Clinton just might give up all her time this one and just let Trump be Trump. Nothing does more damage to him then himself. It is like they just grabbed a random drunk off the street and asked him to debate.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I think Trump will unload anything and everything he's got.

Hillary will spend the entire time trying to deflect from them and act presidential ...

I think they're both full of sh*t however and so should all of you.

I venture Trump will publically condemn both Barrack and Hillary of being Traitors to the Constitution & to American freedoms while also being the meat-puppets of globalists like Soros.....

being a "traitor" is a high crime

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I believe that Hillary will wheel on an All-Seeing Trump Machine.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think Trump is gonna spend a chunk of his time discussing Webb Hubbell, and Danney Williams.

My guess is that those will be the 'ace up his sleeve' since he already brought out the parade of Bill's mistresses and alleged victims, and both candidates seem hell bent on making this election about their opponent's sex lives.

I expect Trump will call for paternity tests for Danney, and for Chelsea.
edit on 10/17/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I venture Trump will publically condemn both Barrack and Hillary of being Traitors to the Constitution & to American freedoms while also being the meat-puppets of globalists like Soros.....

being a "traitor" is a high crime

I'm sure that will be in there too.

As will him claiming that he is the only one who can save us or the country from Terrorism, Debt, etc. etc. That if he's not elected it was all rigged and unfair and everyone not on his side are the devil. That he is the new messenger of God here to save us all and if not elected we're all going straight to hell. Oh ya and Hillary is a Lizard and Bill has sex with Lizard babies too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

thanks for a kindly reply...

I noticed that the Commonsense Show web-site....followed up on my post (well, actually only after I posted the word Traitor) and has a whole page devoted to the Clintonistas' doing traitorish dealings

link: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

"The One Thing Trump MUST Say to Win the Next Debate and the Presidency"....
The Number One Issue: Clinton’s Treason

i'm just quicker on-the-draw than the author...whom I read regularly... ThankYou Dave Hodges for hitting the nail-on-the-head

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Tonight is the last debate of 2016!..Will it be the last presidential debate ever?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm positive HRC won't have a physical melt down because she will be so propped up on medication, she'll be absolutely glowing. I want what she's getting! She'll probably march up and down in Trump's physical territory and then claim later that Trump was stalking her (again) on the Ellen show. She'll lie like the compulsive liar she is while looking square into the camera. She'll meander and digress as much as she can to run out the clock and throw out insults and one liners against trump while not discussing policy. She managed to do a good job avoiding answering questions in the last two debates and talk right around any definitive answer.

Trump will talk too much about crap that doesn't matter and be personally insulted and attempt to defend himself on subjects HRC attacks him on. He'll play defensive much too often and get off topic and off the important issues. I think he suffers from a special sort of ADD. Once the attention is off of his greatness, he starts roiling like a volcano. I'm waiting for lava to start sputtering and then pouring from that nasally nose of his. In fact, it's probably the source of his loud nasal intake breathing. Trying to get air past all those crusty lava boogers is a noisy effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join