It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guillotines In AmeriKa fr Christians !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Defcon in regard to my website...i already know i will be one of the ones on list A as you put it...thats a sacrifice i am willing to make by telling non believers what is coming so that they might be convinced that bible prophecy is true and commit their life to Jesus...if i save one soul, it is worth me being on the 'A list'.

As for the sodomised thing...its better than just saying tortured because most people dont think they would do sicko things like that and it certainly is a abomination to be a sodomite which the New World order cronies are aswell as unnumberable other abominations. Details help people understand the threat better.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally by soldier_of_the_lord
you are about to be sodomised or a family member is being hacked to pieces…
being butchered and sodomised…
allow your wife and kids to be sodomised and brutally tortured…
wife be raped and sodomised…
fellow christians are being sodomised, tortured and executed....
you just stare at us "praying" while i am sodmised and tortured with unspeakable horrors?
inquisiton comes and you are all alone having limbs chopped off, sodomised…
your daughters to be raped and sodomized and sacrificed by Satanists…

Sorry I just have to ask..
Will the troops in charge of these places be getting special training for this?
Will they receive a commendation to wear on their uniform, like the marksman badge?
The marksman badge has a rifle on it, what will the symbol on this badge be?

Originally by soldier_of_the_lord
Saint.....you tell me that when you are being tortured by the enemy and you see some christians merely praying for your protection whenthey have the God given ability to get off their cowardly rear end and defend you theirself

Who can blame them with all this sodomy going on. I would remain seated at all times myself, and NEVER reach for the soap in the shower rooms EVER…

Sorry could not resist….

Gives a whole new meaning to this
emocon, eh?

[edit on 1/28/2005 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Im still convinced your just having a r e a l bad trip

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Considering you study kung fu saint...isnt this hypocritical of you to tell me and others that fighting is wrong and to turn the other cheek even in SELF DEFENCE?.....If you really believe that what are you doing kung fu for?

I originally starting taking it as sport, fun and fitness. I know I've been led to this particular place because of the people there but I don't know who or what exactly I'm supposed to do once I get to know them. I found out months later that the guy who runs the school is a devout Christian as well.

Unless you are just havin a laugh with me. KUNG Fu is a SELF DEFENCE...so how can you come here and preach we are to never use force to defend ourself or loved ones?

I never said "don't use force". I did however say "don't kill" on many threads. I can see using non-lethal force in such instances (thanks thelibra!) but I don't know if I would. God has not directed me to get a gun nor kill. On the contrary, I've been directed to help as much people as I can. Being that Christians are already helped (I'm making a generalization here), I'm not here for them. There is no need to protect a Christian. I love my brothers and sisters. All of them.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

...if i save one soul, it is worth me being on the 'A list'.

YOU cannot save any souls. God can and does. Point up, please.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I first heard the guillotines for christians story about 15 years ago.
I didn't buy it then, and I still don't. Why guillotines? There are
faster and easier ways to mass kill people. I dunno' but it just
sounds hoaky.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You misunderstood, Soldier, and I suspect I msiunderstood you. I got the impression, since you demeaned prayer so much in some of your previous posts, that you were going to fight it on your own with no prayer. God will win your battles for you, but if you don't ask for God's help and do it on your own merrits, a situation where America rises up and starts chopping Christians heads of, you lose. Everything. It does say in the Bible, "Choose Life".

I should tell you, though, I don't believe this guillotine theory of yours. I do believe in the apocalypse, though. I also believe in the rapture, though, so I wouldn't have anything to worry about come the head choppin' days, if that's how the apocalypse plays out. All I have to worry about is getting as many of my loved ones to believe in Christ so I won't have to worry about them going through the hell you're describing.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Saint4God....i didnt mean it like i can save them...its just an expression that i say...obviously i cant save them but i can lead them to the one who can...that was in no way what i mean.....i am nothing, God is everything.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Saint4God....i didnt mean it like i can save them...its just an expression that i say...obviously i cant save them but i can lead them to the one who can...that was in no way what i mean.....i am nothing, God is everything.

I misunderstood your statement then, sorry and am grateful you see things this way too.

I still disagree with the militant approach. I'm not saying I'm right, but I can say I don't see it from your perspective (and I think of myself as a pretty open minded person).

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Posted by soldier_of_the_lord
Snip...
americanholocaust.homestead.com...

I looked at that website.

I think that the author's name must be the Swahili word for dumb ass.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Flyer, the reason for guillotines and not other more effective methods as you say...is simply because a Guillotine is intimidating and enough to frighten people into accepting the New World Order and its leader Antichrist as God and also of course take the 'mark' (microchip implant)

Junglejake....the reason i made prayer perhaps seem not as important is because so many christians always say 'pray about it' when we are fully capable of doing it ourselves sometimes, depending what the subject is....however sometimes we are not ad thus need prayer too. People take advantage of the old 'pray about it' scenario and most the time its because they are lazy and want everythingto be done for them and have no intention of making an effort to make it come true even if God shows them something....i know a person who is just like that....ive met many people like that. I totally support prayer but i also support ACTION also..after all God doesnt want us to just sit in a chair and wait for him to do everything for us...he expects effort on our part also. ITs hard to explain fully what im sayin but hopefully you get a idea of it.

As for the Guillotines..the widespread reports which i urge you to read on my ''End of the world headlines' page on my site (Site is on my profile)...these reports confirm to me its a guillotine....also the fact that Revelation 20: 4 says the method of execution of resistors to the new world order will be beheaded. Guillotines seem the best and most intimidating method to nehead people....maybe they are even more frightening than the original guillotines. I dont know, but i am convinced that the Guillotines are here and being prepared for us Christians.

Pray before you goto battle....if you choose to defend your family...but then fight with Gods holy spirit consuming you....just like th warriors of old.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I went back to that website and found more interesting stuff that is posted for all the world to read. Here it is:

Posted by Pam Schuffert
Snip...
I went into an epileptic seizure. Doctors could not determine the cause. My petite mal seizures became uncontrollable by standard drug procedures.

Source

Veddy Veddy Interesting.

The epilepsy would explain sime of the "grandiose" stories that are posted at that website.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Flyer check out the site for more info;

americanholocaust.homestead.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
when Christians are taught by doctrine to live in peace, is that you're asking them to not only revoke their beliefs but also to fight against them.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Guillotines in America?? Never going to happen.

Why would we go back to using guillotines when we have way cooler # then that??

Martial law??

I go out every single day and I see no signs of martial law.

I see regular donut eater's sitting in their cruiser's either chowing down or holding a stupid speeding lazer in their hand.

If it does happen , let's just say it does... It would be all over the news, the liberals would go absolutely crazy with the story, and people, well they wouldn't be fighting physically because the fights are taken to the court rooms nowadays.

But thats where it would be at...

If you find any proof other then your link, i'd be happy to read it for mere entertainment purposes only.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Efficiency isn't the question here. We will be in the Tribulation period as spoken of in the bible. The Antichrist will be in power. The guillotine is the weapon of his choice. It's a mockery against God. It'spersonal...against God. Nothing to do with efficiency. The people who are helping the antichrist to power are aware of all these things. Maybe he knows something we don't as to the "manual" use of extermination.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join