It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could trump do for you to vote for Hillary?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Hell, I'd sell out for a lot less than 5 million! Around $100,000 and I'll gladly vote for her!

I'm almost debt free as it is and would continue to work(own my own business) so a cool $100,000 would easily sway my vote. Screw all y'all...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Not as simple as that, I'm afraid. The people of my country sold me , and you, and other caring people a long time ago for things they could have had anyway, had they any integrity. At least I am getting something tangible that I wouldn't have any other way as a result.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

SOLD to Redempsh! One vote for Hillary by KawRider9 for $50,000.

Sweet Jesus, I'm debt free at 40! Don't care about the rest of ya, I got mine!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Until the Monetary System fails.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

No..that line is firm. 5 million tax free or no deal. Its non-negotiable

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Don't be a buzz kill. FFS, it's bad enough I'd have voted for the debil...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

So, you'd sell out your Country and toss your Integrity behind you, for dirty money..

No, I'd vote for whoever for dirty money. Just because you don't agree with their politics doesn't mean I'm selling out my country.

Every president since Washington has had a percentage of the populace screaming that they were going to destroy the country.

Surprise! We're still here.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Please stop the crap. We do not have to choose between these two scumbags. You have to be pretty stupid or misinformed to think Hillary or Trump would ever be a good president. Too bad this country is full of stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Who are you calling stupid or misinformed? Us voters or the four candidates running for POTUS?

Stein and Johnson don't come off as shining examples of brilliance. So, we have four imbeciles running for POTUS and you think us regular folk are stupid or misinformed for casting a vote for one of these turds? Okay...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The only way I could vote for Clinton would be if Trump paid me to fly over to the states and use the vote of someone who couldn't use theirs. Funnily enough, the only way I could vote for Trump would be if Clinton paid me to fly over and us the vote of someone who couldn't use theirs. That being said, if somehow I did get a vote in this I'd rather wipe my backside with the ballot than vote for either of these complete cretins!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Its not what Trump needs to do for the vote, its what Hillary needs to do to get me to vote for her. MAYBE if she wanted to decriminalize, if she was honest AT ALL and she was FOR REAL then I would vote for her, she isn't.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes, that is pretty much what I said. I'm not for Johnson or Stein either.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The voters. I think the candidates have to be somewhat intelligent and informed to get to where they are. The general public seems to be okay with knowingly being robbed in so many ways and I cannot understand this. We know better and we still choose sides and play this game. I may be alone but I am absolutely sick of all that is happening in this country and I believe revolution is the only way. That is my honest opinion and I wish more stood beside me. I can't digest this political garbage and I wish others didn't as well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join