It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could trump do for you to vote for Hillary?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
FOX= Fearful Old Xenophobes.
edit on 16-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

The problem is, the Clinton's way of doing things shouldn't be normal. The boiled frog will never understand though.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This is actually a really good opportunity for us to come together AGAINST trump. Quit all the fake scandals and pretending as if your opponents literally the devil..

I thought the Beast was with the woman in red.

images

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So taking that to the next level, what would it take for you to actually vote for Hillary??

A brain injury.

In my case , A Gun to my Head .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Annee

I think most Trump supporters believe whatever FOX says.

Oh Sure , I Totally Agree with the Trump Bashing on Fox by Juan Williams , Geraldo Rivera , Megan Kelly , and Chris Wallace . GTFOOH .

Krauthammer, steve hayes, Brett Baier, Britt Hume, Smith, Gutfeld, etc.

Only Hannity could be said to be pro-Trump, besides Judge Jeanine.

And they still cover his speeches like bashing the media and system and his accusers, is ALL he talks about.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh Thanks , I forgot about Frankenhammer . His Numerous Pro Trump Comments are Always a Refreshing Change there on FOX .......

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

He would have to have a track record worse than hillary.

She is just the worst breed of leader. The poster child for every aspect of failed leadership in the US.

People fail to realize, the jig is up. As dumb as everyone thinks the people are, they are wise to the game being played.

Only the fringes remain blind and loyal, and its only a matter of time before even they turn on their masters

Our leaders better enjoy the last generations of trusting Americans. They think the young ones are the best breed they made, but wait until they grow old....they will be the most rebellious and untamed ever. Their ignorance will fade away VERY quickly as they age.

(Long live 80s and 90s people!!)

Him bringing a known fraud pushing a fake rape case to the presidential debate was all the track record I needed.

The whole world watches our elections and that is literally the most disgraceful act I have ever seen in politics. He embarrassed us in front of the entire planet.

Which goaded the media and every democrat hack, feminist and actual rape survivor to allowing false claims to run wild on trump.

That said on policy he has constantly flip flopped and put forward unconstitutional craziness...oh and also advocated war crimes..

On what planet do you think Donald trump would go to bat for conservative Supreme Court members... he doesn't care about republicans nor conservatism..

Half his policies are liberal as hell AND make no mistake Hillary is a corporate hack! And republicans LOVE corporate hacks.

It is only the team sport mentality that is making the GOP cling to trump, and that partisanship just might destroy the GOP.

link   

If he created a time machine, rode to the past, and convinced Clinton not to be a globalist criminal that enriches herself under the guise of public service. If he did that I would quite possibly vote for Hillary.

link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh Thanks , I forgot about Frankenhammer . His Numerous Pro Trump Comments are Always a Refreshing Change there on FOX .......

Nah man I gotta say krauthammer has not pushed him..

And has been hard core against him pre tapes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

This is not a zero sum game..

Hillary is a corporate hack..

Trump is a disaster head to toe.

On no planet is hillary as unprepared and unworthy as trump.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh, wonderful you are someone who thinks Trump is better than Clinton or vice versa. You are wrong both of them will ruin this country and I honestly don't give a rats arse which of them wins. Well, not true because Trump will keep the comedians busy with some great material as the country goes down the drain under his reign of terror.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There is no way in he'll I would vote for that vile woman. If not trump I'd stay home or vote stein. Because I'm pretty sure Gary Johnson is a shill owned by the bushes and the Koch brothers.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You lived in the Yuma area, there aren't even many people there, and half of them are Hispanic. Stop with the hyperbole

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nothin...Nothing could make me vote for Hillary. She wants to take us to a place that I don't want to go.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

" still vote for trump even if Trump had done something horrible "

Hypothetical Much ? ........

When you ask a religious leader if trump was confirmed to have sexually assalted some one and he would still vote for him. ..then he couldn't say what would be enough..

Have you ever heard Jerry Falwell Jr. Speak ? The Mans Mind is Two Beers Short of a Sixpack .

There are half a dozen Christian big wigs doing the same. Most of the "celebrity ones.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

" I honestly don't give a rats arse which of them wins. "

You are Exposed . It is also Confirmed you do not Really Care what Happens to the Future Freedoms that the United States of America Represents to the rest of the World . Have a Nice Day Mr. Irrelevant .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If he gave me a green card and ten million $

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Nothin...Nothing could make me vote for Hillary. She wants to take us to a place that I don't want to go.

Why do you think trump will do better??

Literally his every plan besides the wall is a disaster or there is no plan..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I care a lot which is why I am voting third party so after the next 4 years of ruin we are destined for there will be a viable option to fix it all.

Those voting for the blue and red turd are the ones who don't care about this nation and its future. Have a nice day Mr Sheeple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join