It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could trump do for you to vote for Hillary?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just watched Jerry Fauldwell Jr. say he would still vote for trump even if Trump had done something horrible and quite a few Christian leaders have fallen suit.

Not only would they not vote for Hillary, they would still vote for him....

So taking that to the next level, what would it take for you to actually vote for Hillary??

Is there truely no limit??

Say there was video of him raping a 6 year old while drowning a bag full of puppies (really cute puppies..), would that truely not be enough to vote against your regular party?!?

Say he was to disgrace our country publicly, on the world's stage by bringing known frauds falsely accusing people of rape to a presidential debate?

Or kick off a pissing contest with the media, where they start allowing any fraud who is willing to falsely accuse Trump of the same???

I started off voting for trump, but at what point does partisanship break down and people actually vote for the good of the country?

This is actually a really good opportunity for us to come together AGAINST trump. Quit all the fake scandals and pretending as if your opponents literally the devil..

edit on 16-10-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm pretty sure that most dedicated Trump supporters would not vote for Hillary under any circumstances. Maybe not vote for Trump, but definitely never vote for her.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Nothing could make me vote for Hillary.

Johnson, maybe, but never Hillary...she's evil.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

" still vote for trump even if Trump had done something horrible "

Hypothetical Much ? ........

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If you have to vote for anyone, please vote for the third party.

At least he has admitted to being mad.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What makes this thread so bizarre is that Hillary has done plenty of terrible things that should keep people from ever voting for her.

At least with Trump it is hypothetical.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Trump could seemingly do almost anything, and most of ATS is going to vote for him! Sad, sad, sad! The Donald is a big baby, his latest bashing of SNL and saying NBC should cancel the show! OMG, SNL has been Notorious for mocking President's and Politicians for decades, and Trump gets butt hurt because this time its him, boo hoo!

He has appeared on the show and it was OK back then, but not now. Grow a Pair Donald!!!

edit on 16-10-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nothing exists in this world that could ever get me to vote for Hillary. She is the epitome of scum.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nothing I'm voting for Stein.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sounds like someone is fishing for the next big fraudulent thing to hit Trump with, I'll pass ;-) Hillary is evil enough, she can figure it out and give whatever they come up with to the lamestream media and correct the record.

Hillary for prison!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Nothing exists in this world that could ever get me to vote for Hillary. She is the epitome of scum.

The Mother of all Scum.

Scum Mother.

lol.

I don't see Trump doing anything to not make me vote for him, unless it's screwing up the mideast.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The Mother of all Scum.

Scum Mother.

lol.

I don't see Trump doing anything to not make me vote for him, unless it's screwing up the mideast.

He doesn't understand enough about the Middle East yet to screw it up ,fany more than it is yet, it would take him a minute, but that's about it!

edit on 16-10-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think most Trump supporters believe whatever FOX says.

When I lived in Arizona, every store/business blasted FOX news on their TV. Including MCD & Jack-n-the-Box. You couldn't get away from it.

They're getting a totally skewed propaganda pro-Trump version.

It's like they're comfy-cozy inside a total propaganda movie theater - - while ignorant (by choice) of a raging war going on outside.

Whatever FOX says about Hillary - - they're gonna eat it up like a holiday spread.

They honestly do not want to know anything else.

15 women have come forward accusing Trump - - - ONE woman says he was a gentleman - - - guess who they believe.

edit on 16-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm pretty sure that most dedicated Trump supporters would not vote for Hillary under any circumstances. Maybe not vote for Trump, but definitely never vote for her.

I think everyone should be willing to in this situation..

Say it was Romney vs. (blank as bad as trump).. dems should be willing to take Romney..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm not exactly a diehard Trump supporter and would still very much prefer another nominee, but to answer your question, there's absolutely nothing Trump could do that would make me vote for Hillary. Ever. I might not vote for Trump, either, but I'd vote for Gary Johnson or even Jill Stein (and, in terms of policy, I agree with Jill Stein on practically nothing) any day before I'd ever vote for Hillary.

Or, lets put it another way: I will never, ever vote for Hillary under any circumstances, because regardless of what Trump or anyone else does, that doesn't suddenly make my numerous disagreements with Hillary on policy disappear, and, more importantly, it doesn't make her something more than a horrible, awful human being in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" still vote for trump even if Trump had done something horrible "

Hypothetical Much ? ........

When you ask a religious leader if trump was confirmed to have sexually assalted some one and he would still vote for him. ..then he couldn't say what would be enough..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh Sure , I Totally Agree with the Trump Bashing on Fox by Juan Williams , Geraldo Rivera , Megan Kelly , and Chris Wallace . GTFOOH .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The real threat to Americans is that of war......real war......not invading other countries and thinking you are so awesome and tough for kicking Iraqs,Libya or Grenadas arse but a war which involves the likes of New York City or Washington getting bombed into oblivion whereby you actually have a worthy opponent.

And in this case the opponent is Russia that is consistently and falsely demonized by Hillary Clinton to deflect from the utter corruption that envelops her stinking carcass.

I truly believe though that this war mongering lunatic will cause World War III when she is elected, at least Trump is looking to build bridges with the Russians so I would vote for Trump on that alone.

If Hillary Clintons toast is burnt......it was the Russians.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

When I lived in Arizona, every store/business blasted FOX news on their TV. Including MCD & Jack-n-the-Box. You couldn't get away from it.

They're getting a totally skewed propaganda pro-Trump version.

It's like they're comfy-cozy inside a total propaganda movie theater - - while ignorant (by choice) of a raging war going on outside.

Whatever FOX says about Hillary - - they're gonna eat it up like a holiday spread.

They honestly do not want to know anything else.

15 women have come forward accusing Trump - - - ONE woman says he was a gentleman - - - guess who they believe.

Yeah, they conveniently only come forward when Hillary is looking like she is going to lose. Figure that one out for yourself it that is even possible.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why do you feel that making trump look bad make Clinton look better?
I would rather waste a vote on Johnson than live with voting for that evil hag.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join