It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Starts WW3 for Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is everywhere but here it the story at FoxNews

Point by point.

1. Obama is saying that the CIA, under his direction is going to execute a cyber-attack against Russia.

2. They claim they "know" Russia is involved in recent email hacks. They don't "know"...they "believe".

3. A cyber-attack as stated would be an act of war against Russia and they WILL retaliate.

4. Obama justifies this because he "says" Russia hacked us. They didn't...they (if anything) hacked the DNC and Hillary Clinton. Since when does the US government go to war because a citizen had their email hacked????

5. Obama implies that hacking into a citizen's (or the DNC's) emails is a crime, but the NSA does so to American citizens all the time looking for illegal and wrong-doing. That is exactly what was done with THIS hacking...looking for and exposing wrong-doing.

6. Make no mistake...a US cyber-attack against Russia, without any proof (which there isn't) is a TERRORIST ATTACK!

So here we sit waiting to see if Obama's dick-wagging is actually going to come to fruition this time. If it does, make no mistake. The United States government under the direction of Barrack Obama may execute a TERRORIST ATTACK against an unknown hacking group by attacking Russia for a "crime" that the US government perpetuates against American citizens every day and may start WW3 simply because the US government is concerned that they...or Hillary...will be exposed as corrupt.

So lets end with number seven as a question.

7. Do you...the American people support Obama committing a terrorist attack against Russia, in YOUR NAME, without proof, for doing exactly what the Obama administration does to American citizens every single day?

edit on 10/16/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oops...one more question. Would Obama be doing this, attacking Russia if all the information being exposed was against Donald Trump?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Oops...one more question. Would Obama be doing this, attacking Russia if all the information being exposed was against Donald Trump?

No he would not. His loyalty is to the Democratic party. Not to the American people. If it were to the people he would have not been so dishonest about the ACA. Straight up effin lied to the middle class and upper middle. He handed them a big bag of rocks to carry for his poor, ignorant unemployed voters. That's ok though, those voters never get ahead under Democratic rule and I am fine with it. Keep them in their filthy cities so they do not corrupt and trash neighborhoods like mine. No upward mobility for them. No jobs, increasing crime, drugs, murder. Keep them right there in those Democratic cities to fester and rot for another 4 years.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ummm...there is absolutely...NO...proof and much to the contrary that Russia is responsible for any of this...

I totally agree with all of your points...

World War III...because the progs are all playing the leading role in ..."The Emperor has no clothes"...

Hope you all prepped like good little non conformists...I have...welcome to the fold...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Russia hacks and exposes US government corruption.

US responds by going to war with Russia, verifying that corruption was accurate.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

5. Obama implies that hacking into a citizen's (or the DNC's) emails is a crime, but the NSA does so to American citizens all the time looking for illegal and wrong-doing. That is exactly what was done with THIS hacking...looking for and exposing wrong-doing.

Actually, the NSA looks for blackmail material, that might be evidence of a crime. Why put people in jail if you can extort them into doing what you want? So obama is pissed off because "somebody" got blackmail material on Clinton, him and the US government, Boo hoo lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I think the NSA and Russia...and anyone else who wants it bad enough...that "hacking" us is a misnomer... as they just have a type of "y-cord" splitter...where they just get everybodies everything straight like we do, when we do.

I think the Russians do too.That way they can easily say...."We arent hacking you!"

Of course not...they automatically get the other half of the split signal-line same time as we do....just like recording to two channels.

So start a war over hacking is pretty hard to justify when they receive it, when the sender sends it and the receiver receives it...all in real time...and at the same time.

They just want war at all costs. He said-she said...we're in for it...no matter the reason or excuse. Whatever the "sheeple" is believing.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Us gooberment starting a world war with Russia- could have seen it coming thirty years ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

He would probably commend them and invite Putin to go on a shirtless bear hunting trip with him.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
........you make my head hurt.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WishIhadknown
........you make my head hurt.

Good! Consider it a wake-up call.

top topics

join