It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Campaign Considered Getting Her A Job At Denny’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here's a hot one from the "Dear John Podesta Files".

It's a conversation among campaign people that suggests they come up with a way to get Hillary into a job in a low paying position for one day.

The big "concern" was about how Hillary is "out of touch", and they said their "base" would go for it.

Boy these people sure had a lot of time on their hands to get to some of the micro-managing discussions we have seen so far.

This idea is actually funny.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Campaign Considered Getting Her A Job At Denny’s To Prove She’s Not Out Of Touch

In order to prove Hillary Clinton is not “out of touch,” her campaign was seriously considering getting her a waitress-ing or bus-boy job at Denny’s.

No, this is not a parody. Check out the leaked email for yourself

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hopefully she would stay in the back and do dishes, I would lose my appetite if she made or brought my food.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

She would have been fired in less than 15 minutes. Hillary has no clue what work is and it certainly appears doesn't care what the average person has to go through to keep a family fed and a roof over their heads.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Can you imagine having to eat after that desiccated husk of evil handled your food?

*shudder*

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

hillary slings sh@@, not hash.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Not Denny's?

Please don't make it so. It's my most favourite diner in the world, breakfast pancakes to die for.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So they can just order up a job position without an interview? I wonder what rate she would have demanded.

And what about the poor sods who aren't over-qualified?

new topics

top topics

join