It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Wished San Bernardino Reporter And Attackers Identities Were Reversed

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
On what is now the 9th dump of emails it has been revealed that no other than - you guessed it - John Podesta wished for the San Bernardino attacker Syed Farook, instead be Christopher Hayes (who wrote the report he first found the identity of the attacker in).

Take from this what you will it at least shows that Podesta supports homegrown classic American shooters over those with Muslim backgrounds. Finally a politician who supports true Americans eh?

The email chain began on Dec. 2, when digital operative Matt Ortega forwarded a tweet from MSNBC host Christopher Hayes that named one of the shooters in the San Bernardino, Calif., attack as Sayeed Farook. Consultant Karen Finney forwarded the email to Podesta, commenting, “Damn.” Podesta responded: “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk [sic] was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”

Of course the media have sensationalised to the point Wikileaks: Podesta lamented that a Muslim, not a white man, named as killer in 2015 massacre
(FOX)

Note the use of 'white man' and not 'average american' or instead that 'reporter and attackers identities were reversed'.

This could be taken as a racial/ethnic/religious issue but I am unsure what to call it. Personally I think I just shows how politicians show their true colours and agendas maybe there is some truth in Podesta wishing it to be a white man as this could support say an anti gun or increased surveillance agenda yet Podesta didn't use those exact words so I will let ATS judge his meaning.

The biggest thing for me is that Podesta seems to say: 'Oh that's a shame it doesn't suit our agenda' instead of asking 'how they do this' or 'this is terrible' it is very telling he jumps to the political implications.
edit on 16102016 by DodgyDawg because: Title change

edit on 16102016 by DodgyDawg because: Changed 'this could be taken as a racial...' from a weaker sentence

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
More proof they (the Democrats) play the race card.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is sick, and so utterly disgusting....

Would expect them to also provide false information
to the press to obscure the truth, or even go to the
extent of creating false flag stuff!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Podesta responded: “Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk [sic] was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”

That's effed up.

Take a good look people of what that party is really like behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More proof they (the Democrats) play the race card.

More proof Democrats see white people as a good racial scapegoat. In other words, they're racists.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To be fair here, this leak only implicates something that Podesta said (privately) that was in poor taste.

It is a bit disconcerting. But it really has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton and I don't see how Trump could use this to his benefit at all in the last debate. If the words didn't come from Hillary herself then there is nothing that she will have to answer for.

Actually, this is probably the first email leak I've read where I actually felt a little sympathetic to the author of the email.

Only a little bit, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What it does implicate was that it was another false flag,none of the story's add up,and the whole thing was staged,and he is part of her team,just shows more corruption

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What it does implicate was that it was another false flag,none of the story's add up,and the whole thing was staged,and he is part of her team,just shows more corruption

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

It's because a segment of Americans think the evil Muslims are out to get them, when the real big threat is lone wolf attacks from domestic terrorists. Muslim names make people think the threat is from people in the Middle East and causes them to completely ignore the elephant in the room.

top topics

join