It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump University. It will be Donald Trump's downfall. Mark my words.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If Donald Trump doesn't have enough troubles with the fact that he's a sexual harasser and abuser of women, his now defunct Trump "University" is about to bring about his political downfall, along with that of his own brand.

Here's one of a number of news stories emerging as we enter the last three weeks of the race.

I know some voters are trying to figure out which candidate is like themselves. "Who has my values? Who watches out for my interests?" My true story might help make that decision.

It's about how, while trying to start over after my husband died in Iraq, Trump University took my $35,000 and gave me nothing in return. It took money I received from the United States following my husband's death in Baghdad.

www.cnn.com...

These stories are endless, and they're worse than the people that got stiffed on a number of his projects.

At the most fundamental level, when people come to understand the way that scheme was being run, and Donald Trump's insistence that it was a "great school" (apparently he's released some video of happy students to counter the negative claims), then they will realize that he's nothing but a blowhard conman and a big fat liar and nothing more.

Trust me on this one folks, that's the real albatross around his own neck, because it utterly destroys his brand and confidence in it as something that's credible and trustworthy.

I'd like to see the ghostwriter author who actually wrote "The Art of the Deal" come forth to talk about his own impressions and insights about Donald Trump, because that was the book that established Trump's cred as a super great businessman.

Here is what he said about Donald Trump

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

~ Tony Schwartz, "The Art of the Deal"

www.newyorker.com...

edit on 16-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If Trump gets taken down by his University and Hillary survives scandal after scandal what does that say about our Government? There truly is no justice.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

In Hillary's case, it's at least possible that she might have learned some hard lessons along the way.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If Trump is about to be painted as anything other than a sort of predatory serial sex abuser who denies it all the way down the line, and asks you to do the same if you support him, then he'd be much better to face the music over Trump U, than to be associated with the Epstein lawsuit that's still moving forward which would place both himself and Bill Clinton by association since he was also a passenger on Epstein's "Lolita Express", in a real bind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way, his brand is toast, never mind the election, and it won't matter at that point who still loves him madly without end no matter what he's done or who he's bilked along the way, because most of them don't play golf at high end golf courses or stay at Mar-a-Lago Estates in Florida or lease office space, or whatever business is done with Trump's companies.

And how well will a Trump Fox-like News Channel really do, given the corner that Trump has painted himself into, while asking his supporters to join him in some sort of alt right Twilight Zone.

edit on 16-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

After all the mistakes Hillary has made ALREADY??? eh?

Anyway I was aware there are several cases of Trump putting his name to businesses that have failed or simply taken people's money. Maybe they are genuine fails, maybe they are genuine cash swindles.
edit on 16102016 by DodgyDawg because: was too long

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DodgyDawg

I'm pretty sure it was his idea (Trump U) and that he was directly involved in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Trump University has a 95 % approval rating by those that studied in it.

You are also quoting the laughing stock that is CNN and making major assumptions that Trump is a sexual predator based on........assumptions and you probably have Hillary Clinton writing your weekly checks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

As a concerned Canadian citizen, and citizen of the world, I don't even have an actual chip in the game, so no, I'm not a "shill".

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well as a concerned Australian citizen Id personally rather someone who might swindle me out of my savings as POTUS than someone who would knowingly get a child rapist out of jail time or is willing to leave a ton of dead bodies in her wake.

What amazes me the most is how trivial and localised all the Trump scandals are compared to Hillarys.
For some reason were comparing (alledged) groping and petty fraud against murder, collusion and treason and the groping is the main talking point!!!

WTF is wrong with people

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Have we reached the end of the DT scandals and are now starting over?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

" I'm not a "shill". "

I dunno , that's Debatable . Biasness is , what Biasness does . Your Reputation Precedes you Sir . Trump University is not what you Imagine it to be .
edit on 16-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I would like to agree with you, but all indications are that Mr Trump is already downfallen.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sadly mistaking, if you think a made up story on CNN is going to be Trump downfall. We all know corporate media is bought and paid for Hillary.

Strange how CNN doesn't say a word about Hillary Clinton Foundation stealing Millions from donations for Hati. CNN doesn't cover the news about Hillary husband being a rapist, they just sling mud at Trump to help Hillary.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

I would like to agree with you, but all indications are that Mr Trump is already downfallen.

True. I forgot about that.

Thought of this later..

I'm just curious if anyone's going to come out defending him along the lines that he's suggested that they MUST do if they are to continue to support him..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Sadly mistaking, if you think a made up story on CNN is going to be Trump downfall. We all know corporate media is bought and paid for Hillary.

Strange how CNN doesn't say a word about Hillary Clinton Foundation stealing Millions from donations for Hati. CNN doesn't cover the news about Hillary husband being a rapist, they just sling mud at Trump to help Hillary.

I hope your first language isn't Russian.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I'm not a "shill". "

I dunno , that's Debatable . Biasness is , what Biasness does . Your Reputation Precedes you Sir . Trump University is not what you Imagine it to be .

What is it then?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If McDonalds can have a University, I don't see why Trump can't.

It's just you probably would learn more at McDonalds University.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Trump University? I see WikiLeaks is doing damage.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

The staff and salespeople are coming out offering testimony that supports the three class action lawsuits, so yeah, it's become relevant again, because it reveals that again, Donald Trump is full of # in his protestations and attacks and denials.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I thought the TrumpU trial was supposed to start this month.

With all the stuff coming back to bite him I think he wants to be president because he can give himself immunity when he is convicted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join