It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You have to Look in Places you do not want to Acknowledge . They are there , your are in Denial .

What rot! No, you don't get to be coy and mysterious now.

You have made a simple claim. Back it up. If you cannot, you're either mistaken or misrepresenting the facts.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh, dear.

Hey, I'll give you guys this one if you can admit (at least to yourselves) that the Real Story today is 100X worse than this little blurb herein.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election
Do be sure to check out my contributions therein. I left some real zingers in there for you!

Nope, I'm not interested in your splatterings of anonymous Youtube videos.

The creator of the video you're so excited about is a known and proven HOAXER. It would take extreme vetting to prove that this was not also a hoax of like kind, and yet, the tell-tale editing is quite obvious.

So no, you haven't left anything for anyone, and you don't have anything to "give."

The facts are the facts. That's all I need.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I find the mysterious death of Pia Farrenkopf and the circumstance of a vote cast in her name, after she died, to be a good indication that voter fraud is not always investigated or even taken seriously.

Pia, the Mummified woman found dead in Pontiac Michigan

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation"

You mean like with a server or something?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

In layman terms: EMPHASIS.

We get CAPS, and bold etc to compensate for a lack of verbal & body & curse words stokings of ordinary communication.

Although CAP'ing the stating letter in words I usually reserve for 'titles' (I mean even within sentences).

I Cannot Help It , It's Addictive ........)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You have to Look in Places you do not want to Acknowledge . They are there , your are in Denial .

You have made a simple claim. Back it up. If you cannot, you're either mistaken or misrepresenting the facts.

There you go .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This thread makes me chuckle in light the latest Podesta leaks.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly How Is calling for " Voting Monitors " on Election Day Translated from your Mind into " Voter Intimidation " ? You have a Guilty Conscious or Something ? Hmm.....
I think intimidation is just about the only political skill that Little trumpie boy knows how to use.
He can't be at every polling station to personal intimidate you so he is recruiting his buddies.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There you go .

Yes, there I go, pointing out again that you have nothing going for your "argument" except odd syntax.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

dailysignal.com...

townhall.com...

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

www.politifact.com...

investigations.nbcnews.com...

www.forbes.com...

votingrights.news21.com...

www.dailykos.com...

Voter Fraud Does Not exist in America ? GTFOOH .

First of all, as usual, you make the fundamental mistake of confusing election fraud and voter fraud.

Second of all, as usual, nothing you've linked shows that any of these incidents have ever had any effect on any election. Period.

Third of all, you weren't even that careful with your Googled links. I could go into several of your articles and disprove your vague claim. (For example, your Daily Kos article is pointing out issues with voting machines, not voter fraud.)

Fourth, no one has ever claimed there is ZERO voter fraud, merely that there's not enough of it to make a difference, and further, that quite often, these are instances of voter mistakes that were caught (thus, having no effect on any election, ever.)

Further reading:

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast - Washington Post

edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Samantha Bee is funny and has some great video's exposing people's stupidity. Jordon Klepper has some great ones too. This is one of my favorites.

Seems both Samantha Bee and Jordon Klepper are completely biased and for Hillary Clinton. If not , why did they not interview stupid people who were for Hillary. There is just as many "not so intelligent" Hillary supporters as there is Trump supporters. But you do not see them interviewing the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I don't get it. Is this thread a joke? These guys were there with their guns, protesting Hilkary's anti 2nd stance.

Now we get this dumb paper telling us they were there to intimidate?

No, not intimidate. Protest.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36
Seems both Samantha Bee and Jordon Klepper are completely biased and for Hillary Clinton. If not , why did they not interview stupid people who were for Hillary. There is just as many "not so intelligent" Hillary supporters as there is Trump supporters. But you do not see them interviewing the Democrats.

Ahhhh. So I guess you don't approve and didn't find it funny then. I'll be sure to let them know how you feel about their comedy although I doubt they'll care much.

You talk about them having a bias as if their the only ones who do, but we both know that isn't true so I guess I fail to see what point you're trying to make here.

To answer your question though, Samantha Bee is for Hillary while Jordon Klepper I'm not sure about. He may just not like Trump. You see, because it is possible to be anti-Trump without being Pro-Hillary.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

What are you even talking about? The two nuts lurking in front of DNC offices staring in their window? Yeah they're disingenuous creeps.

I was actaully talking about the fact that Donald Trump just keeps ramping up the "rigged election" rhetoric more and more. His surrogates are like "nah, he's just talking about the media!" and then Trump goes right to Twitter and says that it's the media but also "certain polling places."

Now he's calling on his supporters to be vigilante "election observers." Most state's have no such thing and afaik, most if not all have some sort of permitting.

So in effect, he's pumping these people up and then pointing them to the polls where there's basically nothing they can do. Seriously, what are they supposed to do? This guy is talking about how he's going to "racially profile Syrians and people that don't speak 'murican" and then "stand behind them" and "make them feel a bit nervous."

That's called voter intimidation. More generally, what Trump is doing is trying to suppress the vote by creating a situation where people are concerned that they may face harassment/intimidation at the polls. Of course he's also setting up his excuse for losing and laying the foundation for an alt-right media empire.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Gryph ... gryph.. gryph........ rolls eyes for effect...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

To even think Voter Fraud is a Fallacy is treading on Dangerous Ground . It's existed as Long as Elections have been held , and this One is No different .

www.electoralsystemincrisis.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

To even think Voter Fraud is a Fallacy is treading on Dangerous Ground . It's existed as Long as Elections have been held , and this One is No different .

www.electoralsystemincrisis.org...

www.youtube.com...

31 confirmed incidences out of 1 billion votes.

It seems a succinct statement of your opinion would be "To Think is a Fallacy."

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Gryph ... gryph.. gryph........ rolls eyes for effect...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ahhhh. So I guess you don't approve and didn't find it funny then. I'll be sure to let them know how you feel about their comedy although I doubt they'll care much.

I never said I did not approve of the video or thought it was not funny. I actually thought it was very funny and asked my wife to watch it to. However, that does not change the fact these comedy videos keep coming out and its all against Trump Supporters , which is giving the false assumptions that all Trump Supporters are stupid. My point is, there is just as many stupid Hillary supporters as there is Trump supporters , but yet you do not see any of those videos making fun of them....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join