It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

Considering the NUMEROUS Incidents of Voter Fraud Perpetrated by the Democratic Machine during the 2012 Election , which in effect had not Only Dead People Voting , but Registered Democrats Actually Voting More than One Time in some States , Mr. Trumps Suggestion , along the GOP's , is quite Rational . Nobody Likes a Cheat , just ask the Majority of the American People About That .

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ATSAlex

"Negro" is not "the N word."

True , and George Wallace used it All the Time .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I do not have to " Prove " it , it is Common Knowledge . You on the other hand are in the Awkward Position to somehow " Prove " It Wrong . Here in New Jersey , there are Many Documented Instances of Voter Fraud by Democrats , Just Google them .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It was common knowledge that the Earth is the center of the Universe.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is Also Common Knowledge that Earth Possesses some Vile Creatures Called " Man " .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I guess.
Still don't know why you feel the need to capitalize every letter though.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I do not have to " Prove " it , it is Common Knowledge . You on the other hand are in the Awkward Position to somehow " Prove " It Wrong . Here in New Jersey , there are Many Documented Instances of Voter Fraud by Democrats , Just Google them .

Nope, it's not common knowledge.

You're perpetuating ignorance and dishonesty.

Myth of Voter Fraud - Brennan Center for Justice

The Misleading Myth of Voter Fraud in American Elections - Scholars Strategy Network

In Five Year Effort - Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - NYT

ETC.

ETC.

ETC.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Could it be he's calling for making sure no rigging goes down at the polling stations? NAH! No WAY!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Could it be he's calling for making sure no rigging goes down at the polling stations? NAH! No WAY!

How would "rigging" be noticed then?

Show us how there's any way a Trump supporter can check for "rigging" without breaking 18 USC 594.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Making sure all the boxes of cards are properly accounted for, perhaps? I'm not a political operative so I'm not memorized in all the applicable specific laws. Apologies for that.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not a political operative so I'm not memorized in all the applicable specific laws. Apologies for that.

Right then, so merely expressing your uninformed opinion.

Carry on.

K~
edit on 17-10-2016 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Making sure all the boxes of cards are properly accounted for, perhaps? I'm not a political operative so I'm not memorized in all the applicable specific laws. Apologies for that.

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 USC 594

To that ...

Trump doesn’t explicitly say the “other place” needs to be somewhere nonwhite people are voting. Sometimes he says “specific areas”; on one occasion, during an appearance in Pennsylvania, he called out Philadelphia.

But at least some of his supporters are picking up on the subtext. And some are openly admitting to reporters — like Matt Viser and Tracy Jan of the Boston Globe — that they’re going to engage in some “racial profiling” at the polls, and make supposedly foreign-looking voters “a little bit nervous”:

“I’ll look for ... well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Vox

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Atlantic Magazine

Every campaign uses volunteer poll watchers, and has a legal right to do so. “It’s very common to have people at the polls,” election-law guru Rick Hasen told The Washington Post. “What’s different is that he is couching it in an incendiary way by saying ‘Crooked Hillary’ wants to steal the election. That seems to be an invitation to go and make trouble.” A poll watcher—I’ve been one—keeps track of who has voted, relays the names to campaign headquarters, and may sometimes report irregularities to election officials or party lawyers. A traditional poll watcher, however, does not directly challenge voters—especially not based on skin color. That is against the law.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oh, dear.

Hey, I'll give you guys this one if you can admit (at least to yourselves) that the Real Story today is 100X worse than this little blurb herein.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election
Do be sure to check out my contributions therein. I left some real zingers in there for you!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Oh, dear.

Hey, I'll give you guys this one if you can admit (at least to yourselves) that the Real Story today is 100X worse than this little blurb herein.

Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election
Do be sure to check out my contributions therein. I left some real zingers in there for you!
the o'keefe fella is quite simply a proven liar, being paid by andrew breitbart to lie about democrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I Happen to Live in a Free Country where Capitalization is Not a Capital Offense . In Non Verbal Communication. , Capitalization is a Useful Tool in the Emphasis of Words being Conveyed to another as an Important Part of what a Person is trying to Say . If we were Conversing in Person , I would Increase the Volume of my Voice to Make the same Point . Hope I Cleared that Up .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok.
You should know though, that it makes it harder to read.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nope, it's not common knowledge.

You're perpetuating ignorance and dishonesty.

Myth of Voter Fraud - Brennan Center for Justice

The Misleading Myth of Voter Fraud in American Elections - Scholars Strategy Network

In Five Year Effort - Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - NYT

ETC.

ETC.

ETC.

You have to Look in Places you do not want to Acknowledge . They are there , your are in Denial .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In layman terms: EMPHASIS.

We get CAPS, and bold etc to compensate for a lack of verbal & body & curse words stokings of ordinary communication.

Although CAP'ing the stating letter in words I usually reserve for 'titles' (I mean even within sentences).
edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Ok.
You should know though, that it makes it harder to read.

How so ? If anything , it should make it easier on the Eyes .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join