It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is getting dumb now.

Where is the voter intimidation in asking people to help prevent a rigged election? You're getting as bad as CNN, don't take it as a compliment. Lol

Let's not forget some libtards firebombed a Republican office in North Carolina.

Cheers - Dave

if they would have taken down that swastika poster in the front window, maybe they wouldn't have gotten firebombed.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Gryphon66

What are you talking about? The media and it's supporters never shut up the entire 8 years.

I'm talking about clear evidence that voter fraud is not an issue in this country. What are you talking about?

Ok but wow just a few years ago voter fraud and counting fraud was all the rage of the Dems. Now a Republican talking about it and wow one would thing he were talking about a flat earth or some slick.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Samantha Bee did an excellent job letting Trump Supporters themselves explain the concern.

Comedy is the new journalism. Good for some laughs, but not much else.

A long tradition of Comedy skewering the obscene narcissists in politics...from the the Greeks to Shakespeare to Mark Twain.

If Trump does not want to be the subject of ridicule, perhaps he should stop being so ridiculous?

Ha Ha indeed. To even think of Running against Clinton in her time LOL!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

A long tradition of Comedy skewering the obscene narcissists in politics...from the the Greeks to Shakespeare to Mark Twain.

If Trump does not want to be the subject of ridicule, perhaps he should stop being so ridiculous?

Of course, the people ridiculed and subjected to your sneering and jeering in this video are your fellow citizens.

I would argue that arrogant and prideful bigotry, sexism and intolerance warrants, if not demands, ridicule.

I don't recall "sneering and jeering"?...Though I would say that very well describes your man's debate style?

Are we projecting again?

jeer
make rude and mocking remarks, typically in a loud voice

sneer
a contemptuous or mocking smile, remark, or tone.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Sounds like you're ok with the firebombing. What poster? Please show. I see Nazi behavior by the left in this firebombing while calling the Republicans Nazis, but that is all.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Of course no Daily Show or Bee videos about violent Hillary and Bernie supporters who have committed actual violence (including an assassination attempt on Trump).

Yeah. Because those would be hilarious now wouldn't they???

It's ok. It will all be over soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It's really getting ugly now.

Here's last week's announcement from Trump's would be Pravada, Breitbart (Campaign) "News":

Donald Trump is putting out a call for election observers to prevent against voter fraud at the polls. “Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election!,” the campaign says in bold on the Election Observer volunteer signup page. Trump has been concerned for a long time about the possibility that the vote count in various precincts could be unfairly manipulated on Election Day.

The announcement links to to a new page on the Trump campaign site with a registration form that has absolutely no details on how the typical nut can become an "election observer" but does make sure to pound into the minds of his supporters that it's all being rigged!

Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election! Please fill out this form to receive more information about becoming a volunteer Trump Election Observer.

One supporter follower was quoted by the Boston Globe explaining his plans:

Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” [...] “I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Except that there's nothing "legal" about "going up behind" people at polling booths and "making them a little bit nervous."

Disgusting Newt Gingrich and Irrelevant Nut Rudy Giulani are joining in the chorus:

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich on Sunday encouraged Donald Trump supporters to “monitor” polling stations on election day in order to make sure the election is “not stolen,” continuing the Republican presidential campaign’s spread of a unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. On ABC’s This Week, when host Martha Raddatz asked Gingrich if he thought Trump fans should monitor the polls, he responded, “They should.”

Trump recently told his supporters to sign up to become “election observers” to “watch your polling booths,” especially in “certain areas.”

“You want me to [say] that I think the election in Philadelphia and Chicago is going to be fair?” Giuliani asked. “I would have to be a moron to say that.”

As if Donald Trump trying to rig the elections through voter intimidation/vote suppression wasn't enough, there are degenerates trying to intimidate folks at Democratic campaign offices now:

Two Donald Trump supporters openly carrying firearms sat outside the campaign office of a Democratic candidate for Congress in Virginia for nearly 12 hours on Thursday, according to CBS affiliate Newsplex in Charlottesville.

One of the protesters, [redacted by me], told Newsplex that he held the protest to support Trump.

"I'm just trying to provide a voice for someone who might be closet supporters of Trump. Other people that are a little worried to speak out because of possible persecution," he said.

[redacted] and another Trump supporter who later joined him outside the campaign of the campaign office Democrat Jane Dittmar's office in Palmyra, Virginia, were openly carrying guns, Su Wolff, a volunteer for Dittmar, told Newsplex.

"He turned sideways to be sure that we would see that he has an open carry gun, which is legal, it’s fine, but it's intimidating," she said of one protester. "If he wants to support his candidate that's fine, but don't come here and stare into the office all day."

I can't be the only one around here is who is seriously concerned about the threatening direction Trump and some of his most radical supporters are taking?

WOW! You gotta love how you took a statement about making sure the election and the voters are legal and not breaking the law, and turned it into voter intimidation. The only people who would our should be intimidated would be illegal voters which we know the left are helping.

It is the duty of a law abiding citizen to keep an eye out for, and report any illegal activity. Just because you support and promote illegal activity doesn't make these citizens bad people for helping to uphold the law and our election process.

Maybe a glance in the mirror would be appropriate.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Sounds like you're ok with the firebombing. What poster? Please show. I see Nazi behavior by the left in this firebombing while calling the Republicans Nazis, but that is all.

Try this one on for size. Leftist organizations admitting to crimes:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

What are you talking about? The media and it's supporters never shut up the entire 8 years.

I'm talking about clear evidence that voter fraud is not an issue in this country. What are you talking about?

Ok but wow just a few years ago voter fraud and counting fraud was all the rage of the Dems.

No...

Actually COUNTING votes was "all the rage" of Democrats...And it should be "all the rage" of anyone that values our democracy above partisan politics.

Strange to see some here try to conflate the Florida Recount with voter fraud.

An important note from that 2004 election..Al Gore, DESPITE WINNING THE MAJORITY VOTE still ceded the election and told his party that the outcome was legitimate.

...Whilst...

Trump is on course to lose by an unprecedented margin and he is already declaring the outcome "rigged".

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I am going to be honest with you here..

The screen grab of the video you want me to watch? The guy looks like a nutter...

And I am all-full-up on Nutters for this election cycle. I can't bring myself to click and watch one more crazy person spout off.

Maybe I will watch it come 2017.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

This is getting dumb now.

Where is the voter intimidation in asking people to help prevent a rigged election? You're getting as bad as CNN, don't take it as a compliment. Lol

Let's not forget some libtards firebombed a Republican office in North Carolina.

Cheers - Dave

if they would have taken down that swastika poster in the front window, maybe they wouldn't have gotten firebombed.

There was no swastika poster, WTF you on lol?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Whoopsi, double post.
edit on 10/17.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

oh sorry, I was just making s**t up like the right does on ATS....and of course, you thought I was serious. and, because of that, you think I'm ok with firebombing, and the democrats have "Nazi" behavior......at least I told you I made it up. I wonder what other info you've been told about without doing any research, that you would assume is true??

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The screen grab of the video you want me to watch? The guy looks like a nutter...

And I am all-full-up on Nutters for this election cycle. I can't bring myself to click and watch one more crazy person spout off.

The man you see is Scott Foval, National Field Director at Americans United for Change and a progressive radical.

Interestingly, the man 'exposing' him, James O'Keefe, is also a progressive radical. LINK

It's worth watching just so you can ponder whether you are watching a genuine exposé or nefarious controlled opposition production, IMO.

I am very much on the fence.

edit on 17-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

It's a radical progressive nuther that works for Hillary Clinton and the DNC. You might want watch it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Er....did I say Democrat? No I didn't. At least learn to read. Quit taking things so far up where the sun don't shine darling.

By the way read up on World War 2 and the years prior and how the Nazis behaved toward opposing views, etc. Learn!
edit on 17-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Ok but wow just a few years ago voter fraud and counting fraud was all the rage of the Dems. Now a Republican talking about it and wow one would thing he were talking about a flat earth or some slick.

Are you kidding? The voter fraud / voter ID solution is and has been a Republican talking point.

Perhaps if you gave a bit of evidence for your claims, just for a change of pace, you might be taken a bit more seriously?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You guys are really hyperventilating over another O'Keefe video?

Whatever.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Considering the NUMEROUS Incidents of Voter Fraud Perpetrated by the Democratic Machine during the 2012 Election , which in effect had not Only Dead People Voting , but Registered Democrats Actually Voting More than One Time in some States , Mr. Trumps Suggestion , along the GOP's , is quite Rational . Nobody Likes a Cheat , just ask the Majority of the American People About That .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

"Negro" is not "the N word."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join