It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xyankee

It will be a fair and legal election.
Trump is losing because he's not presidential material in any way.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
...and just what are these oh, so scary intimidaters going to do?

Look at me with scary eyes? I got over being bullied a long, long time ago. I will vote for whom, and what, I feel like.

Trump. Clinton. Who the Hell ever can, quite frankly, go do something unmentionable to themselves.

Some thug wants to threaten me? So? I've bled before, and probably will again. Won't change my vote any. Threaten my family? They'd better think twice, 'cause I'm not very forgiving where that sort of thing is concerned.

If some are not willing to stand up for themselves? Well, one can hope that someday they'll grow up and join the rest of the adults.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

"Aware"?

LOL.

The Only thing that Woman is " Aware " of is Emotional Distress .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Emotional Distress looks a bit like Misdirected Psychotic Rage then.
edit on 17-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You always seem to attack trump when, what it comes down to, is the Clinton's actually do dirty things, terrible things - trump says dumb things and puts his foot in his mouth daily, and while that in itself isn't presidential, it's not damning to him as a whole...

Look up Hillary vs Sanders scandals. Voter intimidating, refusal to count voters, Bill Clinton being a dumbass and parading around people going to vote. Many people called for him to be fined, possibly jailed..

Suspected machine count fraud, suspected of getting rid of ballots.

It's 100 percent proven the dnc rigged things for her, and the media was on her side to make sure Bernie didn't get where she is now.

This is a trend.. Let's misinterpret something trump said, then show how Hillary and her crew are absolutely guilty of far worse things, actions speak much louder than words and can't be twisted to fit your agenda as well.

Deny ignorance.

edit on 17-10-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

" Misdirected Psychotic Rage "

I would think this would be a Better Example than that

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They're trying to undermine people's confidence in the process. Make them stay home on election day.

This guy's a cheater. A nasty human being.

The one thing he didn't plan on is happening and his ego just can't take the hit.

Pot meet kettle lol. Have you seen the number of damning emails that have come out about Hillary, her collusion, her illegal amd treasonous activities, her plans to kickstart ww3? Are you living in a cave? Lol

I almost hope you get Hillary and suffer, but only as long as she doesn't drag Canada into any crap or her nuclear war.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/17.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If that's your thinking, keep your day-job ... however, now that you mention it ... I have seen more psychotic rage lately ..

And then, just good ol' Big Pouty Baby

(Or perhaps *Unmitigated Constipation* ... hard to tell sometimes)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Which emails, specficially are you referring to?

I mean, just gesturing towards thousands of so-called leaks some of which have been proven fraudulent ... is that your idea of reasonable discourse?

Show us the emails you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I love all the fake outrage over a fake story, yet none of the outragers gave a damn about ACTUAL violence perpetrated by Hillary and Bernie supporters. I mean, a GOP headquarters was just firebombed.....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I love all the fake outrage over a fake story, yet none of the outragers gave a damn about ACTUAL violence perpetrated by Hillary and Bernie supporters. I mean, a GOP headquarters was just firebombed.....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Our media regularly intimidates and incites violence against Trump supporters. Wheres your thread?
edit on 17-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I mean, just gesturing towards thousands of so-called leaks some of which have been proven fraudulent ... is that your idea of reasonable discourse?

Just pulling lies out of thin air now are you?

Care to tell us which emails/leaks have been proven to be fraudulent?

You are aware that Wikileaks has a 100% accurate track record of publishing leaks, right?

edit on 10/17/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So, how are these..um people going to monitor?, they going to follow you into the voting booth? ask you who you voted for?
Right..this isn't about intimidation.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Just pulling lies out of thin air now are you?

Care to tell us which emails/leaks have been proven to be fraudulent?

You are aware that Wikileaks has a 100% accurate track record of publishing leaks, right?

I'm not aware of the "100% accurate track record" ... care to prove it?

Many of the emails/leaks have not been proven to be anything but "leaked." Very little verification (except in the minds of Trump sycophants.)

Let's go with it though. You just make the claim that Wikileaks has a "100% accurate track record."

Please prove that claim with evidence; if you can, that will solve the question about my statement.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Our media regularly intimidates and incites violence against Trump supporters. Wheres your thread?

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

What?

What what?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The point of your senseless post.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Every time something comes out about Hillary the talking heads come and fire it right back at Trump. This is a joke. You are a joke. Pathetic.

Aiding a criminal imho.

I've lurked here a long time (2008ish maybe before) and certain members I once held a fair amount of respect for have completely gone off the rails this election.

You were one of them. Were

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join