It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Fascinating . So tell me , is Tom Cruise Really " Clear " , or just Mentally Disturbed now ?

He was always mentally disturbed.

Before, he was mentally disturbed and he knew it.

Now he's still mentally disturbed, but he thinks he is clear.

Glad you Cleared that Up . Oh , one more thing . Are the Majority of Scientologist Progressive Liberal Democrats , or does that Affliction Cross Party Lines ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I think that their general modus operandi is to recruit people who willfully program themselves to be subservient.

Take that however you want.

Wikileaks anybody?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am getting really , really concerned about you.....and I dont usually do that. Period

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't care what you think you're accomplishing, be certain of one thing.

I will lay you out on your ass if you invade my personal space at the polls. Introvert's prerogative, we don't like pushy asshats all up in our shiz.

You'll get the courtesy "Back off" request once. Fair warning.
edit on 10/16/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Trump voters intimidating voters already!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I will lay you out on your ass if you invade my personal space at the polls. Introvert's prerogative, we don't like pushy asshats all up in our shiz.

No Need for Hostilities here , there will be Plenty before Election Day .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Was that photo taken inside a polling booth?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It is a big tell that this site is filled with so many Trump worshippers. It just shows how many claimed free thinkers are just party puppets. Not saying Clinton is good but Trump shilling here just points out the sheeple the bought and paid for. I mean why is any real conspriacy person advocating for any side?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow, Ante, you must really be stepping on some toes with these threads (which are among the most well-written on ATS.)

The Trump Army is really desperate to shut you down ... for some reason.

Voter intimidation is a Federal crime.

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 USC 594

Aside from that fact, some of you really need to pull your heads out of your nethers, because if you start trying to pull this crap in the real world, as opposed to your puffed-up online fantasies, someone's going to get hurt.

PLEASE stop casually playing with the idea of actual sectarian and political violence.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wow, Ante, you must really be stepping on some toes with these threads (which are among the most well-written on ATS.)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's a good thing Trump never suggested it then

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Don't start nuthin' ...

... won't be nuthin'.

Straight up.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

It's a good thing Trump never suggested it then

You're blind, and your repeated denials are only proving that fact ... conclusively.

You and the rest of the pack heard the dog whistle ... as is obvious here.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well when OP's are entirely based on some small number of supporters(reportedly) of someone actions and the misinterpretation of the person's words then there is nothing...literally. Liberals just love making stuff up.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Well when OP's are entirely based on some small number of supporters(reportedly) of someone actions and the misinterpretation of the person's words then there is nothing...literally. Liberals just love making stuff up.

So, let's see, your argument, such as it is, is that the actions of a few people (including the calls of your Candidate) don't mean what they clearly say ... and to back this absurdity up, you make a ridiculous generic comment about "liberals"?

Your statement reeks either of willful dishonesty or blatant ignorance.

Or both are possible I guess.

Again, as a fellow American I request with all my heart that you and yours really think about what you're suggesting here (or in your case, desperately trying to deny.)

This will not end well for any of us.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Otay . We , the Aware Ones , Know who Pulls All their Strings........

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well someone should.

Soros' vice chairman of his Open Societies Foundation is on the board of directors of Smartmatic, who has voting machines in 16 states. Smartmatic's equipment, software and technicians will be counting votes behind closed doors in the following US states- -- Arizona -- California -- Colorado -- District of Columbia -- Florida -- Illinois -- Louisiana -- Michigan -- Missouri -- New Jersey -- Nevada -- Oregon -- Pennsylvania -- Virginia -- Washington -- Wisconsin . . .

This should be the bigger story considering Soros' ties to Clinton, but nooooooo let's focus on what Trump says instead.

Bravo Ant.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

But your personal space invades my safe space you meany!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What calls? Show me. Oh you mean when he said to watch out for voter fraud? Yep that definitely sounds like voter intimidation.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

You obviously started posting in this thread without reading it.

Epic fail.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join