It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Isn't monitoring the task of the poll officials. Average joe cannot hang around watching people vote, checking ballots, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree. I think theantediluvian is Hillary's long lost son.... Give it a break already..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think you are just jealous because his BS is better written than your BS.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm just curious...

What are you going to do when the election is over?

Regardless of who the winner will be, will you still be making five threads per day about Trump?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think that if people want fair voting then they should be fire bombed. . .

amiright?

*fist bump*

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Let's not forget some libtards firebombed a Republican office in North Carolina.

Are you sure it wasn't a Trump nutter pissed at the GOP for helping "rig the election?" I'm not. Let's not forget that a bunch of Trumptard terrrorists were plotting to car bomb a Mosque.

What that man describes is voter intimidation.

How many of your fellow cult members are going to hear "election observer" and think they can go all vigilante harassing people at polls like this Trumptard?

Trump never said anything about voter intimidation, however Hillary et al called for actual interventions against Trump supporters. You're twisting words and using false statements to reinforce your confirmation bias. We all know when Trump wins the true colours of liberals and progressives will be shown.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Honestly? If you keep this drama queen stuff up you're probably going to be getting a call from Real Housewives of Atlanta pretty soon...or is that your intention?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm just curious...

What are you going to do when the election is over?

Regardless of who the winner will be, will you still be making five threads per day about Trump?

If he loses? Maybe a few follow ups. I imagine there will be a lot of conversation about what's next for the GOP. Then we can focus on getting Clinton to bend to our will or impeached and removed, whatever.

If Trump wins? 10 threads a day, every single day and they'll all be popular and filled with "I told you so" — so let that be my voter intimidation.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think that if people want fair voting then they should be fire bombed. . .

amiright?

*fist bump*

That false flag? Please. A swastika and "Nazi Republicans get out of town... or else" written in spray paint? Sounds legit. In case you haven't noticed, Hillary is up in the polls. Trump's on the ropes, he knows it and that's why he's freaking out. You think this is somehow beyond the Trump campaign or his supporters?

Roger Stone: Oozing Behind The Sleaze — Part I

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That false flag? Please. A swastika and "Nazi Republicans get out of town... or else" written in spray paint? Sounds legit.

In fact it all seems a little too legit if you ask me. Like it's all a little too typical.

edit on 10/16/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If Trump wins? 10 threads a day, every single day and they'll all be popular and filled with "I told you so" — so let that be my voter intimidation.

You're going to singlehandedly undermine all of ATS's content. Can't you just talk about UFOs or ghosts or bigfoot or something?

You need to find a niche.

My niche is Scientology conspiracies.

Don't tell me 5x Trump threads per day is your niche. Is it?

And that goes for all equally shilled anti-Hillary threads, too!

After this election is over all you politiconnoisseurs on ATS better clear the fock out so we can go back to making threads about the Mandala Effect!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

" My niche is Scientology conspiracies. "

Fascinating . So tell me , is Tom Cruise Really " Clear " , or just Mentally Disturbed now ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
SMH he is NOT calling for intimidation!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you think this is bad, just wait until she wins and it is threw fraud!! Ferguson will look like a neighborhood foot ball game! It is disgusting that we cannot have a fair and equal election. This is what years of neglect on the part of congress from listening to the people, and from the bias mainstream media allowing the corruption to go on without question or investigation. I just hope what happens it is in an organized manner, and with overwhelming unity so it is beyond the ability of even the national guard to control.

edit on 10/16/16 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
SMH he is NOT calling for intimidation!

Did he have too? Terrorist Christians already have been found attempting to plant bombs in Muslim houses.

Trump supporters aren't known for intimidation already?
edit on 16-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Have you ever looked through my thread history? This was from yesterday:

I'm surprised that more people don't talk about Scientology conspiracies tbh.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I swear you people are pathetic. Give it a break. No matter how much you twist his words the truth is right there in your "evidence".

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Fascinating . So tell me , is Tom Cruise Really " Clear " , or just Mentally Disturbed now ?

He was always mentally disturbed.

Before, he was mentally disturbed and he knew it.

Now he's still mentally disturbed, but he thinks he is clear.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How are they to monitor?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately that probably won't stop a few individuals from acting to intimidate.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join