It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Indigo5

Interestingly, the man 'exposing' him, James O'Keefe, is also a progressive radical.

I have followed James O'Keefe's work for a decade. His wheel-house is gathering a mass of video and then editing it out of context to fit his conspiracy.

Hi whole shtick is like that reliable grade school joke...

"Hey..What is that under there?"

"I just made you say underwear!!"

My sentiment still stands..All the more so with O'Keefe videos..

And I am all-full-up on Nutters for this election cycle. I can't bring myself to click and watch one more crazy person spout off.

:/

Yes, I understand O'Keefe's history very well, too.

I was suggesting you watch the video and NOT take it at face-value. I'm not sure you understood that.

"face-value" is a term related to currency. Faked bills verse their stated value. O'Keefe is a convicted counterfeiter when it comes to information...otherwise, I can not take anything he produces at "face-value".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Interestingly, the man 'exposing' him, James O'Keefe, is also a progressive radical.

I have followed James O'Keefe's work for a decade. His wheel-house is gathering a mass of video and then editing it out of context to fit his conspiracy.

Hi whole shtick is like that reliable grade school joke...

"Hey..What is that under there?"

"I just made you say underwear!!"

My sentiment still stands..All the more so with O'Keefe videos..

And I am all-full-up on Nutters for this election cycle. I can't bring myself to click and watch one more crazy person spout off.

:/

Yes, I understand O'Keefe's history very well, too.

I was suggesting you watch the video and NOT take it at face-value. I'm not sure you understood that.

"face-value" is a term related to currency. Faked bills verse their stated value. O'Keefe is a convicted counterfeiter when it comes to information...otherwise, I can not take anything he produces at "face-value".

I was suggesting you watch and consider that maybe ALL the people in the video, including O'Keefe, are in on this joke.

I am going to assume that such a possibility would never interest you. It must just be O'Keefe and only O'Keefe is responsible for all the sentiments and ideas spoken in this video.

Creative editing. Nothing more. Creative editing explains why the people he 'exposes' are just so gosh-darned forthcoming and vulgar about it all. I just really thought you might be open to considering deeper.

Regardless of how you view this video -- whether you think O'Keefe uncovered a dastardly plan or that O'Keefe creatively edited it...

...those opinions are both 'face-value.'

I thought you might be interested in going deeper. My mistake.

Face-value it is!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Apologies.

I genuinely appreciate you sharing info and links for consideration.

My first thought is that O'Keefe invests a good deal of time and effort gathering footage. He also eggs on people he is conversing with, feeding them subject matter. He is rather good at getting people to say things he wants them to say. I do think many of his subjects (victims?) are unusually gullible...Either way, grossly editing video to fit his agenda is his hallmark. Doesn't mean some of those people haven't said stupid things though.

As far "looking deeper"..His targets seems largely "expendable" despite the fancy job title's he assigns them once he gets them. Though I do recall he tried to bug a Senators office once? or something similar? Not sure what O'Keefe's end-game agenda would be if I was to don my Tinfoil hat with a capital T.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It would take a lot of persuasion and an existing desire to commit a crime before I would openly admit to a Federal crime, or conspiracy to commit Federal crimes. In fact...unless I had actually done so, I would NEVER admit to such a thing.

So in my opinion, these people are either complete idiots (drool cup level) or they have committed Federal crimes and did so with enthusiasm.

If the FBI doesn't get involved soon...they should be shut down.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ksiezyc

What is NOT what he meant, and what IS what he meant?

I'm sure its been said at least ten times already, but I'll say it again because it can't be said enough. Any reasonable person could see that by "them" he is referring to illegal immigrants. That said, you could get creative with interpretation and presume he meant something else like voter intimidation. In court, you'd fail, because there is something we call "reasonable doubt"... which plentiful in the quotes provided in the OP. Fortunately the context was provided to see this is parsing words creatively.

Meanwhile, people with decent reputations have been saying Clinton calls people "n-ggers" and other vulgar terms far worse than trump has said. While I have never liked Trump because he is a rude jerk, Clinton seems to be a raging psychopath who uses dramatically cruder language. As far as I know Trumps associates are not found dead on a regular basis.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Indigo5

It would take a lot of persuasion and an existing desire to commit a crime before I would openly admit to a Federal crime, or conspiracy to commit Federal crimes. In fact...unless I had actually done so, I would NEVER admit to such a thing.

And yet O'Keefe consistently and grossly edits his videos to exclude preceding conversation and context as well as what follows. It is not subtle. I would be very interested in full, unedited video of his encounters.

So in my opinion, these people are either complete idiots (drool cup level) or they have committed Federal crimes and did so with enthusiasm.

Both are possible as well as less damning options...But unfortunately O'Keefe has made sure we can not have that answer though his editing.

If the FBI doesn't get involved soon...they should be shut down.

The times that the law has gotten involved and examined his work thoroughly has not worked in O'Keefe's favor, which should tell you a great deal.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Eye opening thread.. We now know 119 challenged individuals reside on ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 20-10-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here's what trump said:
+
OKAY now here's what a trump supporter said using his twitter account with regards to what he'll be doing as response:
+
Now here's more stuff that Trump said:
=
Every single OP you've put out. Every one. A lie sandwich with tabloidal meat.

I have to assume for you & kruphix that this is in fact a full time job. Only logical explanation at this point.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As one poster already said, these threads are now becoming a joke.
We should be calling for a special propaganda section to this site.

At the very least this thread should be in the hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join