It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

" 31 confirmed incidences out of 1 billion votes. "

If it was Zero Instances out of a Billion Votes then you might have a Case . Why do you try and Defend the Undefendable ?

Gryp , Gryp , Gryp ......

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" 31 confirmed incidences out of 1 billion votes. "

If it was Zero Instances out of a Billion Votes then you might have a Case . Why do you try and Defend the Undefendable ?

Gryp , Gryp , Gryp ......

I'm not defending anything, I'm stating facts.

If you don't understand why 31 cases of voter fraud out of a billion votes is irrelevant, there's nothing I can type that will help you.

Your position is absurd, ill-informed, meaningless, specious, asinine and picayune.

See what you did? You made me break out the Word of the Day calendar.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

" Your position is absurd, ill-informed, meaningless, specious, asinine and picayune. "

Well , what can i say to that ? You must Own a Really Nice Dictionary there Gripper ...........

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

" Your position is absurd, ill-informed, meaningless, specious, asinine and picayune. "

Well , what can i say to that ? You must Own a Really Nice Dictionary there Gripper ...........

Wrong again, you'd be referring to a thesaurus.

Yuk yuk yuk.

*ba-da-ching*
edit on 18-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Ha Ha , Your a Funny Guy Gryp , as Funny as a Flat Tire in a Colorado Snowstorm in December . Let's just say we have a Difference of Opinion on Numerous Topics here on ATS and Call it a Day , OK ?

LOL
edit on 18-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No, it's not a difference of opinion.

I'm talking about facts.

You're talking about beliefs.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly How Is calling for " Voting Monitors " on Election Day Translated from your Mind into " Voter Intimidation " ? You have a Guilty Conscious or Something ? Hmm.....

With all the leaked videos of late, showing destruction of Republican voter registrations, the undercover video of Democrat officials calling for destruction of ballots.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Oh, but wait, thats Project Veritas.... They'll dismiss it unilaterally, without even watching it. Must be all actors.....LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Has that been Confirmed ?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly How Is calling for " Voting Monitors " on Election Day Translated from your Mind into " Voter Intimidation " ? You have a Guilty Conscious or Something ? Hmm.....

With all the leaked videos of late, showing destruction of Republican voter registrations, the undercover video of Democrat officials calling for destruction of ballots.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Oh, but wait, thats Project Veritas.... They'll dismiss it unilaterally, without even watching it. Must be all actors.....LOL

"All the leaked videos" ... yeah, you're just gesturing to an empty set.

Project Veritas is a proven fraudster organization. That's just a fact.

Your videos here are not voter fraud but election/registration fraud, which also happens, but also doesn't affect significantly elections. In the first one, one registration supervisor (supposedly) is seen making a stupid decision to excuse the actions of a Project Veritas worker (who would have been the one actually committing a crime, it must be noted).

In the second one, registration workers (supposedly) are breaking the law by making illegitimate statements.

Yeah, you're right, it's Project Veritas, a proven fraudster.

And second, you're not talking about voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
I doubt that is what he meant. But sure. Lets misconstrue with two word fragments.

That's what "theantediluvian" is here for. He uses the same tactic the DNC, and similar groups have been using to try to persuade people into thinking Trump and his supporters are "nuts"... Sometimes it seems impossible to deny that
theantediluvian methods are very similar to some of those used by the DNC nutcrackers, like Scott Foval, or Aaron Black. theantediluvian spouts the DNC bs like it was truth...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

In the first one, one registration supervisor (supposedly) is seen making a stupid decision to excuse the actions of a Project Veritas worker (who would have been the one actually committing a crime, it must be noted).

The supervisor's unease is painfully obvious. It would be interesting to see if he really did report it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Interestingly, the man 'exposing' him, James O'Keefe, is also a progressive radical.

I have followed James O'Keefe's work for a decade. His wheel-house is gathering a mass of video and then editing it out of context to fit his conspiracy.

Hi whole shtick is like that reliable grade school joke...

"Hey..What is that under there?"

"I just made you say underwear!!"

My sentiment still stands..All the more so with O'Keefe videos..

originally posted by: Indigo5

And I am all-full-up on Nutters for this election cycle. I can't bring myself to click and watch one more crazy person spout off.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought Voter Intimidation was ok, based on the work via our current DOJ. Just make sure you are a black person before you try it though.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I guess the video was so fake and staged that they had to fire Scott Foval.

source

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: salival05

I guess the video was so fake and staged that they had to fire Scott Foval.

source

So a Liberal PAC's field director said this?
""What I call it is conflict engagement. Conflict engagement in the lines at Trump rallies — we're starting anarchy here," he said on camera, not knowing that he was being filmed."

A no-name, field coordinator for some PAC says "anarchy"?... And he gets fired???

Trump sexually assaults women and brags about it?

When does he get fired? Oh..that's right you want to elect him to President of the United States of America.

I think Dems over-reach when it comes to accountability...and the Party that talks the most about "accountability" doesn't actually give a rats-ass...Ditto family values...ditto honesty..ditto American values...ditto the constitution (of which Trump knows nothing and what he does know he does not like)

edit on 18-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

your response is a perfect an example of warping what he said. he said to observe, not to intimidate.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

Well, no, I actually have seen a couple video's like that too. They weren't done by comedy central but they're out there on youtube for sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Obviuously you are one of those people who keeps ignoring facts, such as the email that was released recently which shows one of Trump accusers who claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007 sent an email to the Trump campaign assistant, spoke highly of Trump and wanted to reconnect with Trump 5 months ago... Why would a woman who supposedly was sexually assaulted by Trump be seeking to reconnect with him and his campaign assistant?...

And your claim that Dems over-reach when it comes to accountability" is a joke... in the veritas video those clowns from the DNC explain how the higher ups, including Hillary, know what these clowns have been doing and what they do which includes inciting violence, causing violence and riots, etc. They keep in touch constantly by using loopholes in the system that tries to stop this BS from happening. But you want to claim Dems over reach when it comes to accountability?... Make us laugh a bit more please...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Interestingly, the man 'exposing' him, James O'Keefe, is also a progressive radical.

I have followed James O'Keefe's work for a decade. His wheel-house is gathering a mass of video and then editing it out of context to fit his conspiracy.

Hi whole shtick is like that reliable grade school joke...

"Hey..What is that under there?"

"I just made you say underwear!!"

My sentiment still stands..All the more so with O'Keefe videos..

And I am all-full-up on Nutters for this election cycle. I can't bring myself to click and watch one more crazy person spout off.

:/

Yes, I understand O'Keefe's history very well, too.

I was suggesting you watch the video and NOT take it at face-value. I'm not sure you understood that.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Obviuously you are one of those people who keeps ignoring facts, such as the email that was released recently which shows one of Trump accusers who claims Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007 sent an email to the Trump campaign assistant, spoke highly of Trump and wanted to reconnect with Trump 5 months ago...

Funny that the Trump campaign released that email, but failed to release the other one?

Zervos then said that she sent an unreleased email on April 21, 2016 to Trump’s assistant, which she asked to be forwarded directly to Trump. She said that in the e-mail she wrote, “I have been incredibly hurt by our previous interaction.” Zervos said she got no response by Trump to this email.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join