It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Openly Calls For Voter Intimidation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's really getting ugly now.

Here's last week's announcement from Trump's would be Pravada, Breitbart (Campaign) "News":

Donald Trump is putting out a call for election observers to prevent against voter fraud at the polls. “Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election!,” the campaign says in bold on the Election Observer volunteer signup page. Trump has been concerned for a long time about the possibility that the vote count in various precincts could be unfairly manipulated on Election Day.

The announcement links to to a new page on the Trump campaign site with a registration form that has absolutely no details on how the typical nut can become an "election observer" but does make sure to pound into the minds of his supporters that it's all being rigged!

Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election! Please fill out this form to receive more information about becoming a volunteer Trump Election Observer.

One supporter follower was quoted by the Boston Globe explaining his plans:

Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” [...] “I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Except that there's nothing "legal" about "going up behind" people at polling booths and "making them a little bit nervous."

Disgusting Newt Gingrich and Irrelevant Nut Rudy Giulani are joining in the chorus:

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich on Sunday encouraged Donald Trump supporters to “monitor” polling stations on election day in order to make sure the election is “not stolen,” continuing the Republican presidential campaign’s spread of a unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. On ABC’s This Week, when host Martha Raddatz asked Gingrich if he thought Trump fans should monitor the polls, he responded, “They should.”

Trump recently told his supporters to sign up to become “election observers” to “watch your polling booths,” especially in “certain areas.”

“You want me to [say] that I think the election in Philadelphia and Chicago is going to be fair?” Giuliani asked. “I would have to be a moron to say that.”

As if Donald Trump trying to rig the elections through voter intimidation/vote suppression wasn't enough, there are degenerates trying to intimidate folks at Democratic campaign offices now:

Two Donald Trump supporters openly carrying firearms sat outside the campaign office of a Democratic candidate for Congress in Virginia for nearly 12 hours on Thursday, according to CBS affiliate Newsplex in Charlottesville.

One of the protesters, [redacted by me], told Newsplex that he held the protest to support Trump.

"I'm just trying to provide a voice for someone who might be closet supporters of Trump. Other people that are a little worried to speak out because of possible persecution," he said.

[redacted] and another Trump supporter who later joined him outside the campaign of the campaign office Democrat Jane Dittmar's office in Palmyra, Virginia, were openly carrying guns, Su Wolff, a volunteer for Dittmar, told Newsplex.

"He turned sideways to be sure that we would see that he has an open carry gun, which is legal, it’s fine, but it's intimidating," she said of one protester. "If he wants to support his candidate that's fine, but don't come here and stare into the office all day."

I can't be the only one around here is who is seriously concerned about the threatening direction Trump and some of his most radical supporters are taking?
edit on 2016-10-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I doubt that is what he meant. But sure. Lets misconstrue with two word fragments.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

What is NOT what he meant, and what IS what he meant?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You mean like when hillary ordered her minions to stalk her protester and stage an "intervention"?

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is getting dumb now.

Where is the voter intimidation in asking people to help prevent a rigged election? You're getting as bad as CNN, don't take it as a compliment. Lol

Let's not forget some libtards firebombed a Republican office in North Carolina.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/16.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All the #ty voting software and databases and people are actually worried about traditional pen and paper style fraud?

Yeah, Hillary isn't going to win, Hillary didn't already win; Hillary is going to be given this election and it's not going to happen at the booths and at the polling stations on the 8th.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Clinton is actually doing worse, here is one of Podesta's emails talking about it, even calling African Americans the "N" word

s10.postimg.org...

hosting imagenes
edit on 16-10-2016 by ATSAlex because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Do you ever get tired of posting your BS?

You totally twisted his words, but okay...lie like Hillary.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well now we've got a full basket!

What words did I twist? Tell me. Use your words.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I hope some right wing stooge tries to intimidate me or members of my family.
edit on 16-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Let's not forget some libtards firebombed a Republican office in North Carolina.

Are you sure it wasn't a Trump nutter pissed at the GOP for helping "rig the election?" I'm not. Let's not forget that a bunch of Trumptard terrrorists were plotting to car bomb a Mosque.

What that man describes is voter intimidation.

How many of your fellow cult members are going to hear "election observer" and think they can go all vigilante harassing people at polls like this Trumptard?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
I doubt that is what he meant. But sure. Lets misconstrue with two word fragments.

Of course you're sure. He could have said anything and you'd have been equally sure that he really meant something else.

Maybe it was just more "locker room talk?"

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It's all your fault apparently. You made Trump say bad things just so you could post it on ATS and trigger the Trumpsters. You bad, bad, bad man.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Beyond the intimidation tactics of these low borne cowards lets not forget their constant threats of second amendment solutions or out right calling for bloody revolution.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies

www.bostonglobe.com...

So now Herr Drumpf is setting the stage for his moronic minions to believe the election was stolen, wont that be fun.

You also have Trump calling Democrats "animals" telling his fevered few that they're less than human & can be treated as such.

Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2016

twitter.com...

K~
edit on 16-10-2016 by aethertek because: link

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
how about trump ask his russian buddies to stop trying to rig our election???
hate to say this, but I am starting to think the idiots in america are gonna end up throwing us into martial law. then yous can kiss your election goodbye!
seriously....
it's take some kind of crazy to lurk outside of a political rally in mob form and attack the people when to go to leave.
or firebomb a campaign headquarters.
or enlist people to harass voters at the polls..
or offer to pay for the legal fees for those who assualt people at the rallies...

and whatever crazy crap that's been going on this time around!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

What?

It's in Black and White - - and you still find a way to twist it to protect Trump?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

He didn't call democrats animals, he called those particular democrats that firebombed that office, Animals. But I don't want to ruin your hope by telling you that twisting things for political purposes is wrong or anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Exactly How Is calling for " Voting Monitors " on Election Day Translated from your Mind into " Voter Intimidation " ? You have a Guilty Conscious or Something ? Hmm.....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Guarding Against the Possibility of Voter Fraud is Not a Crime .
edit on 16-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Absolutely.

Your OP is based on a few of his supporters. Not him.
edit on 16-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

He meant to watch for fraud. Seriously, how desperate are you and the regressive left?
edit on 16-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join