It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do These Wikileaks Numbers Mean?---BREAKING

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cvsouth

4 years ago

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Rumour that the UK Government want to revoke the embassy status of the Ecuadorian Embassy, presumably so they can take Assange as and extradite him to the US as a political prisoner.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: neo96

Ha, well she did bring him lunch yesterday...

Link

Wow this sounds like Zoolander.

If Assange was killed and Hillary still gets elected....... We deserve to be nuked by Russia.

Screw that! She needs to be...not us. They can tie a suitcase Nuke to her neck for all I care.
edit on 16-10-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Sorry the stream wasn't live. It was a recording of police outside the embassy at night. Looked the part!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Twitter feed for Assange is dead:
twitter.com...

Makes no sense for the DNC or Hillary to kill Assange. Would do more harm than good, if it were linked to them. He has lots of powerful enemies all over the globe, however.

Maybe he faked his death, and all pointers will lead to Hillary's camp. Would that hurt Clinton? I mean REALLY HURT her bad enough to lose the coming election? Not having Hillary as President will save America.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cvsouth

So much disinfo...

Wonder what that's about.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm thinking these are 'validation' codes for pre-released files...to be opened by others should Assange be announced dead or extradited.
These have been released as leverage insurance against UK, US, Ecuador cooperating in extradition.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

They'd still have to prove a link between her and his death though and you know that wouldn't be easy to do. All you'd ever have is speculation.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looks like Pam Anderson killed him. I imagine he just wanted some steak.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Gosh I hope Hillary didn't "drone" Julian. If she's any way associated with his death, she'd better just stay home and raise her grandkids.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I'm just asking, as i'm not as tech savvy as some.

Why post this? Who was posted to and for?

In layman's terms...these are the "passwords" to decrypt or unzip a separate file. It may be one we have or one about to be posted. With these "passwords", the people can then see what is in these files. Typically such files contain information that is extremely damning to some group and while the file is released and downloaded by many, until these keys are published...they can't be opened.

They released the "passwords" so now they can be opened if we have them already, or when they are uploaded.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

They'd still have to prove a link between her and his death though and you know that wouldn't be easy to do. All you'd ever have is speculation.

I imagine in the event of his wrongful death, his survivors and Wikileaks would file charges at the Hague and would present a circumstantial case that implicated the US government as well as Clinton operatives like Bob Beckel as well as a case based on information Wikileaks possesses that reveals the responsible parties.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Twitter feed for Assange is dead:
twitter.com...

Makes no sense for the DNC or Hillary to kill Assange. Would do more harm than good, if it were linked to them. He has lots of powerful enemies all over the globe, however.

Maybe he faked his death, and all pointers will lead to Hillary's camp. Would that hurt Clinton? I mean REALLY HURT her bad enough to lose the coming election? Not having Hillary as President will save America.

It might make sense for Hillary to have Assange killed BUT....BUT...it soon becomes apparent the Russians did it. Then the Trump campaign is implicated in colluding with Russia and a big old plan to falsely implicate Hillary is exposed.

But, really, Hillary did do it and framed the Russians and Trump for killing Assange and trying to frame her.

I know there's a very sound dastardly plot in what i wrote.

LOL.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

IRRC the files which are "locked" are already being hosted on a few different torrent sites. They are updated occasionally.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If Assange is killed...ALL fingers (around the world) will point directly towards Hillary and Obama.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
twitter.com...

"8 Police have entered the Ecuadorian Embassy one man in a suit with a briefcase
#Anonymous #Assange"

Ignore, outdated -Edit
edit on 16-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The highest profile politically-motivated murder in decades.

If the western regime survived (survives?
) such a brazen act there really isn't any hope for us.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

4 year old info i'm afraid.

link   
Not surprised, Hillary mentioned something about carpet bombing assange a few days ago.

link   
a reply to: Tjoran

I'm about 50% sure that is a quote from that out of date live stream? I will see if I can find the time...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join