It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do These Wikileaks Numbers Mean?---BREAKING

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wow

Within 12 hours of the Hillary Clinton-John Podesta-Jamie Dimon meeting at the Chappaqua Compound, this report continues, the BIS registered the transfer of $1.8 billion from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank.

To why the Clinton Foundation transferred this enormous sum of money to Qatar, this report explains, is due to the longstanding ties between this Islamic neo-patrimonial absolute monarchy and then US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who “oversaw/managed” the “massive bribery scheme” that allowed this Gulf State nation to secure the 2022 World Cup—and that the Qataris were so appreciative of they donated millions to the Clinton Foundation, and incredibly, in 2011, gave former US President Bill Clinton $1 million for a birthday present—bringing Hillary Clinton’s total “cash grab” from these Persian Gulf sheiks of $100 million—all occurring as recently released secret emails revealed Hillary Clinton’s knowledge that both Qatar and Saudi Arabia were, and still are, funding ISIS.

EU Times

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

holy crap

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Seems like a sorcha faal hoax...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Agreed. Can we substantiate otherwise?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks fake.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'm seeing that it did indeed originate on whatdoesitmean.

Fake

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krypton
Anon is announcing on twitter they think Assange has been killed. They are trying to get confirmation.

twitter.com...

0HOUR1 ‏@0HOUR1__ · 2m2 minutes ago

"Getting word Jullian Assange is dead not a 100% conformed but a ANON said they got him #Anonymous PAMELA ANDERSON may have poisoned him"

I'm sorry. What...Is this really happening right now? Are you f*cking kidding me right now?

What kind of jacked up runaway clown car are we riding down this goddamned rabbit hole in, anyway? Pamela Anderson?? Seriously?? I don't know whether to laugh or scream. This cannot be happening. If this gets any more bizarre, they're gonna have to put xanax in the water supply. It's just too much.

Oh my stars, who knew that Tits McGee would take on yet another role at this late stage...in espionage, no less. I wish my father could see this ridiculous comedy of errors. I'd love to hear what he'd have to say, haha.

If he's dead, I seriously doubt that nitwit had anything to do with it. I suppose she could be framed for it, but why would they bother with her? And isn't Anonymous supposed to be something of a joke anyway?

Another distraction, at any rate. I don't think he's dead. It's too convenient. He never releases all his little segments of data, tragically poisoned by Pamela Anderson after having his internet shut off by the country in which he is seeking asylum. Something is really off here, and not just the tone of Pamela's spray tan, either. This just gets weirder and weirder by the minute.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
These just appeared on wikileaks and the anons went crazy.
I haven't a clue what they are...but some are saying "HEX KEY".

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 19m19 minutes ago
pre-commitment 1: John Kerry 4bb96075acadc3d80b5ac872874c3037a386f4f595fe99e687439aabd0219809

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 50s51 seconds ago
pre-commitment 2: Ecuador eae5c9b064ed649ba468f0800abf8b56ae5cfe355b93b1ce90a1b92a48a9ab72

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 4m4 minutes ago
pre-commitment 3: UK FCO f33a6de5c627e3270ed3e02f62cd0c857467a780cf6123d2172d80d02a072f74

twitter.com...

It looks like MORE are continuing to come!

S&F for starting this thread. I was really worried they had murdered Assange. A few days ago, there were rumors online that the Ecuadorian embassy in London was surrounded by police cars and someone saw a bodybag.

No doubt TPTB would LOVE to see Assange dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I saw that too, there was even a picture of emergency vehicles in the street. Not sure if anything ever came of that.

And also strange that we still don't have any confirmation on Where is Julian Assange? If he was still in the embassy, you'd think he would have waved through the window by now or something.
edit on 20-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here is the key that snowden released on twitter awhile back: ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

Also I still have the AES256 files that Assange released years ago if anyone wants it, PM me

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulOfCeres
a reply to: AuranVector

I saw that too, there was even a picture of emergency vehicles in the street. Not sure if anything ever came of that.

And also strange that we still don't have any confirmation on Where is Julian Assange? If he was still in the embassy, you'd think he would have waved through the window by now or something.

Yes, I'm increasingly worried about Assange's well-being. He may have already been murdered.

We need proof of life.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

Why don't I trust you?

Why?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I for one believe Assange is a misinformationist.But what do I know

Maybe they are a distraction for CIA intelligence services ? It's good to make people run around frantically trying to 'decipher' gibberish.Post enough of these in as cryptic a way as possible and the intelligence agencies will have their hands full.Maybe even give some real truths to lead them on.I remember seeing something like that in a movie.
P.S , Is Assange going all Jason Bourne at this point ?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Whats your point with this link??

They are encryption keys probably public keys. They are created when encrypting a file or password.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LazyBoy7

Then do tell of tje lies assange has put out...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Why? Assange is a leaker.
Leakers are bad hombres.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Ummm Rex Tillerson is the current Secretary of state. Kerry left on Jan 20th. Remember?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This dude dies like every three or four months doesn't he?

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join