It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do These Wikileaks Numbers Mean?---BREAKING

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Does Assange have another book coming out soon?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

He has something much BETTER than a book coming out soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Another movie?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Another movie?

What was his first ? Facepalm

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know what Wikileaks' contingency plans are. I think they should just release everything they've got now.

(post by SudoNim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I'd like to know what Wikileaks' contingency plans are. I think they should just release everything they've got now.

But if he did that, what would stop anyone from killing him.

Or more importantly, how would he be able to stay relevant?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I thought the same thing at first about releasing all the info. however , that would still give the spin doctors and/or campaign managers plenty of time before the 8th to do damage limitation exercises - releasing the day before the nation goes to the polls or very close to the 8th could be more effective imho and fresher in people's minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

But if he did that, what would stop anyone from killing him.

Or more importantly, how would he be able to stay relevant?

Assange - even if all of those trumped-up charges against him were dropped - would have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. If I was in his shoes I'd release everything now and get it over with.

As far as staying relevant is concerned, there are plenty of crooks in Washington for Wikileaks to go after!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: slidingdoor
a reply to: dianajune

I thought the same thing at first about releasing all the info. however , that would still give the spin doctors and/or campaign managers plenty of time before the 8th to do damage limitation exercises - releasing the day before the nation goes to the polls or very close to the 8th could be more effective imho and fresher in people's minds.

You made a good point. If I was in his shoes I'd want to release everything now and get it over with, but to do so closer to the election (esp. one or two days beforehand) would have a better impact.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Another movie?

The book is always better than the movie.
edit on 17-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If he did than he would likely be committing suicide, via 5 shots to the back of the head.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

If he did than he would likely be committing suicide, via 5 shots to the back of the head.

Assange has Obama/Clinton/Kerry by the balls. He is actually safer than any of us.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Assange has Obama/Clinton/Kerry by the balls. He is actually safer than any of us.

Yup he has them by the balls as he cowers inside the Ecuadorean embassy hiding from rape allegations. What a life.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The thing about insurance (files in this case) is that you'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Were he to just flood the world with everything he has, he loses that bargaining chip.

By releasing the hashes and labeling them the way that they are, a clear message is sent to those who have the ability to understand.

I think the 'pre-commitment' verbiage is key.

There are a lot of things in the wind presently:

The attack in Mosul
Assange's internet access being cut off, by a state party no less
RT's bank accounts in the UK being closed
Continued and sustained WikiLeaks releases (speaking of which is there a new release today? I'm having trouble accessing the Wikileaks site, is it being DDOS'ed?)

The next three weeks are likely to be more roller coaster ups and downs, so hang on to your hats one and all!

I finally got the wikileaks site to open but it took a long time, so the site is indeed up, however there is no new release as of this time.
edit on 17-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yup he has them by the balls as he cowers inside the Ecuadorean embassy hiding from rape allegations. What a life.

When was the last time Pamela Anderson brought YOU lunch?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yup he has them by the balls as he cowers inside the Ecuadorean embassy hiding from rape allegations.

It was my understanding that the "rape charge" was highly questionable (by most standards) due to a strange Swedish law that says something to the effect of 'consensual unwed intercourse, without the use of a condom, is considered "lesser-degree rape" by the state'.

I do know that of the charges he faced, the statute of limitations has expired on all but the "lesser-degree rape" charge.

The charges seem to stem from two women going to the state to simply request that he be tested for STDs. Not anyone claiming they were "raped" in the traditional, non-consensual, western understanding of the term.
edit on 10/17/16 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm having trouble accessing the Wikileaks site,

Most likely the 80+gig file that everyone is downloading.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I could be for a few reason the tweets went out at different times. Could be different twitter bots on different timers. Reason they wouldn't be just one, is spreading them out would make them harder to take down. The whole "eggs in one basket" thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Denoli

I'm not aware of a film called Facepalm, is it the title of your autobiography perhaps?

Fifth Estate(may as well be fifth element)? I think, the one with Benedict Cumberbatch playing him, glad I could help.

No it's about the readings of people going full retard !

And your the star ⭐️

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join