It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Do These Wikileaks Numbers Mean?---BREAKING

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
On a related note, here is a blurb from Roger Stone's Twitter page:

Roger Stone ‏@RogerJStoneJr
5m5 minutes ago
John Kerry has threatened the Ecuadorian President with "grave consequences for Equador" if Assange is not silenced @StoneColdTruth

I don't think that Mr. Stone would make this up. Thoughts, anyone?

Many people are torn between Roger Stone. Honestly I like the guy and listen to what he says. He has been right about a lot of things going on, has been wrong on some things but more right than not. I do believe he is correct with what he posted. It is going along with everything that is happening right now. Just watch, these next few days are going to be very interesting!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

My thought is that's how the Obama/Hillary/Kerry posse work.

Silence the truth by any means necessary.

It's not easy to protect the communist party.
edit on 16-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS report--Ecuadorian Embassy Security Officer--Assange is apparently alive & well.

twitter.com...

That is not enough. Until Assange interacts with those on the outside on a Live feed and all can see him alive and speaking I do not think many will feel comforted that he is not in immediate danger or has been killed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are/were spot on with 0hour1.

The account is nothing more than a neonazi propaganda tool.

Former handle was @altrights and now poses as an Anonymous insighter. The account is nothing more than a farce spreading disinfo for likes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krypton

5m5 minutes ago
John Kerry has threatened the Ecuadorian President with "grave consequences for Equador" if Assange is not silenced @StoneColdTruth

Many people are torn between Roger Stone. Honestly I like the guy and listen to what he says. He has been right about a lot of things going on, has been wrong on some things but more right than not. I do believe he is correct with what he posted. It is going along with everything that is happening right now. Just watch, these next few days are going to be very interesting!

I agree, these next few days will be quite interesting. I have my doubts as to whether Hillary will show up for Wednesday's debate, esp. if Wikileaks comes out with particularly damning stuff in the meantime.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: dianajune

My thought is that's how the Obama/Hillary/Kerry posse work.

Silence the truth my any means necessary.

It's not easy to protect the communist party.

We need to keep Assange and others like him who expose the truth in our prayers. He really needs a miracle from the Lord now that things are heating up.

Even if he gets to leave the Ecuadorian Embassy, he'll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life. I hope that #CrookedHillary will be exposed - once and for all - for the crook she really is and goes to Federal prison.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Where the hell do these bunk rumors about the guy being killed originate from?

Today is the date that Snowden is going to be questioned by Ecuadorian authorities in regards to the Swedish rape charge. I'm guessing the insurance code are incase that doesn't go his way.

www.abc.net.au...

"Ecuador has set an October 17 date for the questioning of Julian Assange in a Swedish rape investigation."

The date was set as today well in advance and is easily google-able and verifiable. People should look into things before wildly spreading rumors of a mans death. Substantiating claims is too hard for most people though.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I note that it is coming from many directions that John Kerry threatened the President of Ecuador and the nation of Ecuador if they do not pull the plug on Assange's communication with the outside world.

I have received a number of emails with an astounding story of Teresa May (British PM) ordering her government to threaten to delist the Ecuadorian Embassy as an embassy recognised by the Crown ... the upshot would be that the loss of embassy status would mean Assange could be immediately apprehended and handed over to the USA's government (no side trip to Sweden). I really do not know whether or not such a story is true or merely an opportunistic tale or part of a larger psyops.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: jappee

Yeah Pepe is a 4chan thing.

That would now make sense. ah 4chan. Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here's another Tweet from Roger Stone. I hope he's wrong about this:

4m4 minutes ago
Reports the Brits storm the Ecuadorian Embassy tonite while Kerry demands the UK revoke their diplomatic status so Assange can be seized

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I was wondering who the FBI were looking for.

Freed From Gag Order, Google Reveals It Received Secret FBI Subpoena

Google revealed Wednesday it had been released from an FBI gag order that came with a secret demand for its customers’ personal information.

The FBI secret subpoena, known as a national security letter, does not require a court approval. Investigators simply need to clear a low internal bar demonstrating that the information is “relevant to an authorized investigation to protect against international terrorism or clandestine intelligence activities.”

The national security letter issued to Google was mentioned without fanfare in Google’s latest bi-annual transparency report, which includes information on government requests for data the company received from around the world in the first half of 2016.

The subpoena was issued early 2015. Saudi Arabia was also requesting data from Google at the same time, probably to keep an eye on their "investments." The FISA courts basically allow the FBI to operate with impunity.

Here's the best part!

But Google in its short blog post did not publish the contents of the actual letter the way other companies, including Yahoo, have done in recent months.

...only a handful of the hundreds of thousands of letters issued each year have been revealed.

Considering the FBI's need to circumvent the law in order to keep an eye on Assange's journalistic staff and lawyers, he's likely a significant and credible threat to the establishment (not a psyop). Whether he's a rouge whistle-blower or a hired mercenary is the million dollar question.

So, after doing some digging, it's pretty obvious that the FBI was spying on the WikiLeaks crew with the help of Google. Again, it adds a little realism to his cause.

From the WikiLeaks website,

Google hands data to US Government in WikiLeaks espionage case

Today, WikiLeaks' lawyers have written to Google and the US Department of Justice concerning a serious violation of the privacy and journalistic rights of WikiLeaks' staff. Investigations editor Sarah Harrison, Section Editor Joseph Farrell and senior journalist and spokesperson Kristinn Hrafnsson have received notice that Google had handed over all their emails and metadata to the United States government on the back of alleged 'conspiracy' and 'espionage' warrants carrying up to 45 years in prison.

Importantly, the warrants reveal for the first time a clear list of the alleged offences the US government is trying to apply in its attempts to build a prosecution against Julian Assange and other WikiLeaks staff. The offences add up to a total of 45 years of imprisonment.

The US government is claiming universal jurisdiction to apply the Espionage Act, general Conspiracy statute and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act to journalists and publishers – a horrifying precedent for press freedoms around the world. Once an offence is alleged in relation to a journalist or their source, the whole media organisation, by the nature of its work flow, can be targeted as alleged 'conspiracy'. Julian Assange, WikiLeaks Editor-in-Chief said: 'WikiLeaks has out endured everything the Obama administration has thrown at us and we will out endure these latest "offences" too.'

edit on 16-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaredCondon
Where the hell do these bunk rumors about the guy being killed originate from?

They originated via 4chan for the most part and were centred on strange graphics and info with "161016" and "DAK". Many interpreted DAK as "Date Assange Killed" although it also refers to a file format structure. The Wikileaks release of the 3 precommitment codes relating to John Kerry, Ecuador and the UK FCO fits the idea and format of a "deadman's key" and indicated some sort of extreme situation for Assange or Wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JaredCondon

And perhaps you should read the whole thread before commenting.If you had done that you would see that your little tidbit of info has already been posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

5m5 minutes ago

The last BIG prediction from Mr. Stone was a tweet saying, "On Wednesday, Hillary is Done".

REF: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

That tweet was made on Saturday October 1st. Did he mean Wednesday October 5th..or the debate this coming Wednesday, October 19th?
edit on 10/16/2016 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's most likely the checksum for there file releases. Bet they are covering there butt. If someone changes one of there drops it won't match and if someone accuses them of changing it later it won't match what they posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Pamela is Canadian.......

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
From Gizmodo.

These Cryptic wikieaks tweets don't mean JA is dead

Such switches do exist (both mechanically and electronically) and many speculated that all 349 gigs of the heavily-encrypted “Wikileaks insurance” from 2013 are intended for precisely that purpose.

Much as these tweets provide great fodder for conspiracy speculation, the secret to their meaning is hidden in plain sight. “Pre-commitment” in this case is a references to a cryptographic scheme to prevent unreleased information from being tampered with. Essentially those unique codes are proof to anyone reading the documents in the future that their contents remain unchanged: alteration to the leaks will likewise alter those 64-character codes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

5m5 minutes ago

Tough talk but then again....look at Libya vs red line in Syria.

Assange is neither American or Ecuadorian but I wouldn't put it past the idiot Kerry to make a threat.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Okay. Because the information was so clearly digested by everybody hey (pages later and a large amount of comments are still centered on rumors of the mans death...)?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaredCondon
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Okay. Because the information was so clearly digested by everybody hey (pages later and a large amount of comments are still centered on rumors of the mans death...)?

Based on past allegations against Hillary Clinton, including her verbally stated desire to Drone-Kill Julian Assange, there's good reason to believe that something could happen to him. After all, his actions could very well take away the final opportunity for an aging, sickly, crime family to occupy the most powerful position in the world.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join