It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Potential Proof Hillary Is A Lesbian AND a Rapist! Check Out This Video Clip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The world laughs at your self-inflicted "choice" of two piles of sh*t.

Go out and vote third-party, you %&$%!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
BOMBSHELL: Potential Proof Hillary Is A Lesbian AND a Rapist! Check Out This Video Clip

Spoken like a true emotionally reactive Republikkkan!
My Spidey BS detector is ringing off the hook!
Reason enough to ignore it...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

OMG! She's a LESBIAN?!! That's gotta be illegal or something, RIGHT? Lock her up!

Who gives a damn if she's a lesbian or not!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

OMG! She's a LESBIAN?!! That's gotta be illegal or something, RIGHT? Lock her up!

So you will comment about not giving a damn wether she's a lesbian or not, but totally omit the fact that we have here a sworn statement from someone who said she was a sexslave and was raped by Hillary?

Yep, makes sense.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If we could just get a recorded confession then that would convince everyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As to the credibility of these claims, all I can say is:

At this point, I can sadly say with near certainty that nothing coming out of the political establishment would surprise me.
edit on 2016 10 17 by incoserv because: give clarity

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: FuggleHop

So you will comment about not giving a damn wether she's a lesbian or not, but totally omit the fact that we have here a sworn statement from someone who said she was a sexslave and was raped by Hillary?

Yep, makes sense.

Makes total and complete sense to me. This is the level of depravity and ignorance that this system has sunk to.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Drudge is leading with this related story right now, too

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN
edit on 18-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sure it's sort of interesting in a salacious way if Hillary is bisexual. And it sort of indicates that this might be the reason that she put up with Bill's philandering, i.e. a political 'marriage of convenience' - this would have been quite in keeping with their extreme ambitiousness at the time they got together.

But is it significant in any wider conspiratorial context? Well, no, of course it isn't.

America had already had one known bisexual first lady and survived. It can probably handle a bisexual woman president too.

That is, if there is any truth to this story at all. The National Enquirer is more than a bit hit-and-miss. In fact, in January it boldly declared that Hillary Clinton had only six months to live!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Not credible in my opinion.

I don't doubt the allegations but this video is not good evidence ar all.

And why nothing ever came of it. Substantial, but doesn't make it any less true. I believe her.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hmmmm...I guess I hit the nail on the head with this thread, but then there are those who still refuse to believe. SMH

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join