It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

AZ Republic: How do we respond to threats after our endorsement? This is how

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Both sides are doing stuff that used to rarely happen,look at the firebombing in N Carolina.It would not surprise me at all for a civil war to break out.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Civil wars don't "break out". Not those which go anywhere. They are planned.
They also require a good level of support. There is not much support for an American civil war.

edit on 10/16/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

The AZ Republic has lost ciculation do to its left leaning ideology. I see old men peddling the Republic in the Walgreens several times a year. I am only suggesting that the Republic is trying to combat a loss in circulation by trumping up charges of vile behavior by the deplorables. I have never had a kid come by my house selling subscriptions... maybe they do this in downtown phoenix? If that is the case, it isn't the angry right threatening these kids.

Eta- I didn't suggest that the Republic was switching political alegiance, their hit piece inferred it. Why?
edit on 16-10-2016 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Ever been there? It might have changed since I was, but I remember Arizonans being far from left wing. So a newspaper comes out against Trump, big deal.

I don't trust the mass media to say anything that reflects the will of the people , especially Arizonans...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They also require a good level of support. There is not much support for an American civil war.

Not on TV anyway...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone cares about whom a newspaper endorses. I also think it is a bad move for newspapers to endorse candidates because they are pissing off half of their subscribers.

Sal

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: Tjoran

All you did was attempt to derail the thread with offtopic BS. Par for the course with the deplorable set.

BTW, definately keep wearing that 'sociopath' title like a badge of honor. It lets everybody know that they're dealing with a teenaged edgemaster right off the bat.

My link is perfectly on topic, Showing the other side has violence too. You are the one derailing the thread atm with ad hominem.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This is the truth.

Not saying it's a good thing, but it is the truth.

Same here in the U.K.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
I don't know why anyone cares about whom a newspaper endorses. I also think it is a bad move for newspapers to endorse candidates because they are pissing off half of their subscribers.

Sal

Arizona could easily turn blue.

Reps & Dems are pretty close to equal.

But, AZ has a high percentage of Independents and Non-Affiliated.

The Arizona Republic endorsing Hillary could have a significant effect.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
First I apologize for trump supporters

As for a shooting civil war, it is doubtful. The democratic males are too feminized to fight so a GOP vs Dem fight is unlikely.
It will likely be a secession crisis due to cultural differences as demographics change due to hispanic influx.
With the Southwest leaving, being kicked out, or being annexed by mexico. Or conversely The mountain west, midwest and south leave together.
Elites want north america as one(see hillary wikileaks) but I don't think they can pull it off. They should have tried to bring Canada and the US together and that's it.
It's not unthinkable, countries have split or at least had a referendum to split over smaller difference, quebec, scotland, czechoslovakia.

A cyber civil war is ongoing right now

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It shows how "some" Trump supporters are identifying with his campaign of hate. Trump"s campaign rallying rhetoric is dangerous. This is why he's been compared to Hitler. He's enticing both his supporters and his opposition who feel threatened by his prejudice rhetoric to act out violently. Too many people are sick of the status quo and having their voices ignored by the party establishment. We're living in a time where two presidential candidates may ignite a revolution in this country. Time will certainly tell.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

I'm not in a position to speculate on the motives of an Arizona newspaper. I'll take your assumptions at face value and leave it there.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

All you did was attempt to derail the thread with offtopic BS. Par for the course with the deplorable set.

no all Tjoran did was show that deplorable people exist on both sides.

how do you fell about the deplorable people that support hillary making threats, or as in the link posted by Tjoran much worse?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join