It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magic Legends Concerning The Term "Dharma Wheel" Alias "Fa-Lun" in Chinese...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Falun/Dharma Wheel Legends – Spans From Buddha Shakyamuni To City of Falun in Sweden To Chinese Falun Gong

This is a story about the End Of Times when it is said in prophecy that the Law Wheel of the Universe will start to rotate again and generate a wonderful civilization on earth. According to prophecies it would all happen around the year 2000 with the Mayan calendar pointing to 1992 as the magical year. Let´s check out what has been predicted and compare it to our modern world.

Buddhism adopted the wheel as the main symbol of the chakravartin, the ”wheel-turner”, the ideal king or “universal monarch”, symbolising the ability to cut through all obstacles and illusions. This perfect monarch would come at the end of times when the world is in chaos. He would turn a magic wheel and a law that would benefit the whole world. This ideal king would have an enemy too which would attack his followers incessantly but in the end they would loose. This ideal king would be able to travel to all four corners of the world and present his dharma(law). According to Buddhism the end of this civilization will occur around 2017 – which is 2500 years after the birth of Buddha Shakyamuni.

The stunning part here is that “Dharmachakra” in Chinese is called “Fa-lun”. Let´s see if there is a connection of the word Falun to our modern times.

"Fa-lun" Gong Mirrors The Buddhist Legends of "Dharma Wheel"..

In 1992 the unimaginable thing happened - a Qi Gong Master in China called Li Hongzhi occurred and presented a new form of Qi Gong called Falun Gong. Falun Gong is based on improving one´s heart and mind in daily life. The emphasis is on following Truth-Compassion-Tolerance in your daily life and try to improve yourself during conflicts with others - this is called cultivation of your true self. The rest is history as they say and Falun Gong matches buddhist legend perfectly. One hundred million people started to practice Falun Gong in China and then the Chinese Communist Party started their brutal persecution of Falun Gong in China. It is estimated they have harvested organs from at least 1.5 million Falun Gong practitioners in China. This disaster has all been foretold by Christianity, Buddhism, Nostradamus, Swedenborg, Edgar Cayce, Druze and many others.

Falun Gong is all free of charge and you can learn about the practice online here: www.falundafa.org...

As foretold in old buddhist legend, Falun Gong spread to all four corners of the world very rapidly. Never before in history has a spiritual practice spread so fast to such a great number of people. Today it is estimated that more than 100 million people practice Falun Dafa across the whole world.
Legends claim that if you happen to do something good by accident to the great law at the end of times you will be rewarded 100 times over in the future.

At this stage it is good if you know that Falun Gong is good for people and that it makes people become better people. The persecution in China is wrong and the reputation of Falun Gong will soon be restored.

Falun City In Sweden

Falun is a famous city situated in Sweden. The city had Europe´s biggest copper mine in the 17th century and was the treasure chamber of Sweden as the Swedish empire was created during the 17th century.

Unknown to most people is the remarkable legend concerning Falun and its coppermine. It has a documented written history of at least 400 years, and an oral tradition of perhaps one thousand years. The legend states that the small treasure from Falun city was the copper mine – which was Europe´s biggest 300 years ago. The legend states that the big treasure had to be kept a secret throughout the ages and would not be harvested by mankind until the copper mine closed down in Falun city(the small treasure was used up). Only one very special person in history would know of it in advance and he wouldn´t tell anyone.

In 1992 the famous copper mine in Falun city was closed down and the same year Falun Dafa was made public in China. Note the year – 1992 – which has also been prophesied by the Mayan calendar as the year of the great shift. Today people all over the world associate the word Falun with Falun Dafa, also called Falun Gong.

The great prophet of Falun city – Emanuel Swedenborg, whose family farm is placed on the east side of the city - prophecied in the 1700s that “Falun is to the east” but nobody could understand him at the time since Falun city is at the center of Sweden.

Falun city has many other legends and the eastern side of the city is called the lovely side of the city where there are beautiful flowers and nice houses. The Falu river splits the city in the eastern and the western part. The western side of Falun is called the gruelling side of the city where the land is sterile and the old mine is situated. In 1666(the year of the devil!) a terrible storm hit the west side of Falun City and the area around the mine was severely damaged.

Another time, in 1787 another miracle called “the great shift” took place in Falun city as the whole mine - collapsed on the only day of the year when the mine workers were free – midsummer day. Not a single worker died and it was considerred a divine intervention at the time.

Another famous legend is the story of “Fat Mats” – a mining worker who disappeared in the copper mines and then was found about 40 years later - his whole body was completely intact, preserved in the mine! This was considerred a great miracle at the time.

Our understanding: The old legend from Falun city came true in 1992. In the legend it is said that a great treasure will come from Falun when the copper mine is closed in Falun city. In 1992 they closed the copper mine in Falun city and at the same time Falun Dafa was taught to the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

You've written up a truly wonderful thread and you have pulled together some fascinating correlations.

No doubt.

But Falun-Gong, and other Qi Gongs like it, are only representative of the way that the Chinese have ever only provided a counter-force to the Communists. They are smart and understand the power of their numbers.

Otherwise, swinging your arms around in whatever way pleases you yields the exact same results, as far as health is concerned.

Neat though.

ETA: Here's my contribution to the correlations: Copper = Venus. A "Secret" symbol of Venus is The Honey Bee. Honey Bees = The Epitome of Communal Effort. ∴ Falun Gong(Swedish city of Falun/Copper Mine Collapse/Swedenborg Prophecy) = Fun!

Probably too much fun.

Strong work. OP!

P.S. Who do you suppose is this "Ideal King"

???
edit on 16-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The king who lowers himself to a dog in order to create gods and pivot the whole universe into the next step. In other words. He's the one who ends the wizard of Oz #t.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

You've written up a truly wonderful thread and you have pulled together some fascinating correlations.

No doubt.

But Falun-Gong, and other Qi Gongs like it, are only representative of the way that the Chinese have ever only provided a counter-force to the Communists. They are smart and understand the power of their numbers.

Otherwise, swinging your arms around in whatever way pleases you yields the exact same results, as far as health is concerned.

Neat though.

ETA: Here's my contribution to the correlations: Copper = Venus. A "Secret" symbol of Venus is The Honey Bee. Honey Bees = The Epitome of Communal Effort. ∴ Falun Gong(Swedish city of Falun/Copper Mine Collapse/Swedenborg Prophecy) = Fun!

Probably too much fun.

Strong work. OP!

???

No you don't. Swinging your arms randomly is you swinging your arms randomly. Moving your body in a melodic motion while breathing and perhaps even chanting will result in a different experience to oneself. Promise.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

No doubt.

Neat though.

Probably too much fun.

Strong work. OP!

???

No you don't. Swinging your arms randomly is you swinging your arms randomly. Moving your body in a melodic motion while breathing and perhaps even chanting will result in a different experience to oneself. Promise.

making suggestions to improve my experience through my motion denotes a very deep understanding of who I am. So if you want we can cut the crap and I will show you how the teacher teaches water to expand when it freezes and blood to freeze where it is needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spectranometron

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

No doubt.

Neat though.

Probably too much fun.

Strong work. OP!

???

making suggestions to improve my experience through my motion denotes a very deep understanding of who I am. So if you want we can cut the crap and I will show you how the teacher teaches water to expand when it freezes and blood to freeze where it is needed.
at the same time.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Very interesting. Maybe its Nibiru that will end civilization

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Very interesting. Maybe its Nibiru that will end civilization
ends come to those who expect them. To never end is to have never began. There are only two who are derived from that point. Me and earth.

top topics

join