It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: According Mainstrean Media - Trump Does The East Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
First, my apology to all of the ladies reading this. But, I think the mainstream media have reached a point of Ridiculousness, that can hardly be described in order get our focus off of the WikiLeaks Emails. CNN is now telling the twitter readers that it's illegal to read or save Wikileak emails about Hillary Clinton. I am not making it up.

It would seem to me that more distractions should be expected from the Democrats. I am just hoping that President Obama is not willing to put us in a war with Russia for a distraction.
edit on 16-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You got to admit it. Trump is just a rich douche bag, but Hillary and her crowd are evil. May the Gods help us.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Breaking Political News with no news story.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Breaking Political News with no news story.

Well that sums up about every political thread on here

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
this thread here also discusses, "CNN tells viewers it's ILLEGAL to read #PodestaEmails"

Should We Be Concerned That Twitter Will Soon Filter Out Wikileaks To Protect Hillary Clinton?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They've went "Full tabloid".....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Takes the focus off third party participants that might have legitimate criticisms of actual things. Hillary puts a squeeze on emails, people talk about emails. Someone then accuses trump, people talk about how the media is making a smear campaign...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It was intended to make people laugh at just how ridiculous mainstream media can be

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
O' yes this is a smear campaign on Trump. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are not in the news business anymore. Look at the Wikileaks showing that they work with/for the DNC.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Didn’t you people hear?

CNN has changed its name to TNN

Tabloid News Network

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A Forum advice, (not this one per se)

"Remember that when a site is literally built on the idea of disclosing documents it acquired illegally (which is every document on WikiLeaks), you're almost certainly violating the law in whatever country you're in, if not the country of origin of the materials, when you access their materials."
How illegal is not the case, it's a matter if it is a crime in your country.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes, Trump or Hillary and Trump is the better of the two by far. I feel sorry for Trump when he is elected President. What a mess to clean-up. So much corruption, so many people that need jail time.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
this thread here also discusses, "CNN tells viewers it's ILLEGAL to read #PodestaEmails"

Should We Be Concerned That Twitter Will Soon Filter Out Wikileaks To Protect Hillary Clinton?

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join