It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scapegoat Irony

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

Firstly it must be really hard wanting so badly to feel like a champion, or Caesar, and never receiving the support from your brethren.

And secondly there's nothing wrong with wanting to be supported/liked/accepted by others. Or being a champion for that matter.

Thirdly, I was impressed with your trolling for a second because of the fart comment (that was pretty funny), but you've gone too far now by taking natural human needs and attempting to turn them against us by condemning us for wanting to be good, and liked. When there's really nothing wrong with doing well, wanting to be liked, and having friends.

So the truth is, you're just jealous. And I think you should just admit it. And stop hating yourself for it, too.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Sorry to disappoint, I was totally seeking your approval.

I understand if you don't though I don't see what I said that was so awful. That guy can be a jerk, Chester can be a jerk, but if I defend myself by being a little bit tough on poor Masonicus it's not OK.

If people want to be liked they should try not being jerks and making trollish comments, and if you knew ChesterJohn you'd know how desperate one must be to be agreeing with him just because I said something they didn't get so they made a smart ass remark and I called him a common internet troll.

Geezus. I will make sure next time I just let everyone dog me so I don't upset you.

Scapegoat. Irony.

Indeed.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio
See. You got 5 stars, just like I said.

No, I have seven, you're wrong.

Do you always derail your own threads? Are you unable to address my simple one sentence comments from my previous posts or are you more concerned with the fact that no one stars your posts?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I starred you just because that was a nice reply.

You know I never thought about the stars, I didn't even realize what they were. I saw them but never gave them any mind. Only in this thread have I starred anyone.

I just care about truth and when people distort it I will refute it. Especially when it comes to the Word of God.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Your continued violation of the T&C will get you banned. We are not here to call other posters jerks, liars or any other names.

I understand if you don't though I don't see what I said that was so awful. That guy can be a jerk, Chester can be a jerk, but if I defend myself by being a little bit tough on poor Masonicus it's not OK.

If people want to be liked they should try not being jerks and making trollish comments, and if you knew ChesterJohn you'd know how desperate one must be to be agreeing with him just because I said something they didn't get so they made a smart ass remark and I called him a common internet troll.

We are to refute the message not name call each other or make rude remarks without any merit to them.

I didn't even say I hated you distorted view of Christianity until after you falsely accused me of being a bigot. I actually said I didn't like it, and from that you basically called me a liar and a bigot. I never said I was negative against you because of your religious persuasion of which from what you have shared you have none.

So who is the one speaking falsehoods?

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

No I don't like the fact that you have a distorted view on Christianity and that you try and put OT law n Christians today.

Exactly what I said, besides the denial you admitted you are negative towards me because of my religious persuasion.

I am not obligated to endure bigotry but though you deny it your other words admit.

Also you speak falsehoods.

I never put any law on anyone, nothing I say is designed to tell anyone what to do.

I only speak on what the Bible actually says, what people do is their business and your reason for negging me is a fabrication.

You do not speak on what the Bible says in context, you speak on what you put on the Bible, it is called pre-texting the text, and Peter called it twisting the scriptures. All you do it make the Bible say what you want it to say with your emotions and with your opinions.

edit on 19-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you ChesterJohn that means a lot to me.

And as for you Malocchio,

I will be your friend.

You're definitely interesting and entertaining and I don't think any of us are trying to hurt you (I can't really speak for everyone, though, but I for one am not trying to hurt you intentionally but I can't promise that it'll never happen accidentally, tbh).

And anyway we can all be jerks sometimes.

Even friends can be jerks.

Hell, the truth can be a giant jerk sometimes. It happens.

But I'd still be your friend even if you were a jerk sometimes. Just, if you were a really really really evil person like hurting kids and people and animals for fun? Then we can't be friends. But it takes pretty extreme measures for me to not want to be friends with someone. I'm fairly accepting of people. So, just so you know. I think you are neat and it's not wrong to want friends so if you're ever interested, I'm open to it.

And if you're like repelled by the idea of being my friend, then that's ok too. I just want you to know, I'm not here to hurt you personally. I think your ATS drama queen personality is a little cute, tbh.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Geezlouise, you know that I have in my best tried to remain civil with this one I al f his ATS personas

He has on numerous occasions shown himself as the aggressor while claiming I have angrily insulted him. But even at my request for him to post those insults, anger and confront me with them so I may give room to repent of the. He has not produced a one.

To hi friendship is if you agree with him or at the least don't question him or his motives. For that results I no friendship and an onslaught of insults and names calling.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Thank you ChesterJohn that means a lot to me.

And as for you Malocchio,

I will be your friend.

You're definitely interesting and entertaining and I don't think any of us are trying to hurt you (I can't really speak for everyone, though, but I for one am not trying to hurt you intentionally but I can't promise that it'll never happen accidentally, tbh).

And anyway we can all be jerks sometimes.

Even friends can be jerks.

Hell, the truth can be a giant jerk sometimes. It happens.

But I'd still be your friend even if you were a jerk sometimes. Just, if you were a really really really evil person like hurting kids and people and animals for fun? Then we can't be friends. But it takes pretty extreme measures for me to not want to be friends with someone. I'm fairly accepting of people. So, just so you know. I think you are neat and it's not wrong to want friends so if you're ever interested, I'm open to it.

And if you're like repelled by the idea of being my friend, then that's ok too. I just want you to know, I'm not here to hurt you personally. I think your ATS drama queen personality is a little cute, tbh.

You can be my friend, absolutely.

I am just trying to have fun discussing topics of interest, like everyone.

ChesterJohn is a... I don't know how to politely explain someone I have literally nothing good to say about so just check out his history, false accusations galore and insult after insult is my problem with him, I find him terribly dishonest and possibly a servant of Satan.

Lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Please by all means repost any false accusations, insults, and dishonesty.

If we are to suspect any one of being a servant of Satan would in not be in their own life and words?

See here for proof who is the servant of Satan and who is not. See reply 12 on this page link www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You did that yourself, accusing me of being a person called Gnosticsfaith because I am a Muslim.

Which is untrue, i.e. a lie.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You claimed I was bigotted towards you because of your religious persuasion of which I did no such thing. But up until that point you made the claim to not be religious or of any religion. So you lied about that when you said you had a religious persuasion which was later said to be Muslim.

you cannot keep track of all the stuff you say and in the end shows you a liar.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Have a good day ChesterJohn, anything I claimed is true.

End of story and conversation.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Have a good day ChesterJohn, anything I claimed is true.

End of story and conversation.

yeah sure what every you say skippy.

But hey don't you remember if I don't hold the doctrine of Christ you are not even to bid me good day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join