It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scapegoat Irony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

All you have to say is you don't understand.

Your just negging me because you personally don't like my honest evaluation of Christianity and will say anything negative about me and never anything positive.

I have communicated with people who have understood the point of my thread. They may just be more educated than you but I made perfect sense if you have knowledge.

Obviously you don't. I don't believe that you have never blamed Satan for anything since being saved.

You just said he was the father of lies.

scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

No I don't like the fact that you have a distorted view on Christianity and that you try and put OT law n Christians today.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

No I don't like the fact that you have a distorted view on Christianity and that you try and put OT law n Christians today.

Am I supposed to care what you think?

I find everything you say distorted.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio Another exact saying as your other ATS personas over the last year have said Don't you have anything new to ADD to ATS or just want to reappear to do your anti-Paul doctrines here on ATS.

you must care or you wouldn't reply

edit on 17-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Again with your foolishness.

Like I said in the false apostle thread, we're done. I am not going to address your fantasies.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Exactly what I said, besides the denial you admitted you are negative towards me because of my religious persuasion.

I am not obligated to endure bigotry but though you deny it your other words admit.

Also you speak falsehoods.

I never put any law on anyone, nothing I say is designed to tell anyone what to do.

I only speak on what the Bible actually says, what people do is their business and your reason for negging me is a fabrication.

edit on 17-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

All of a sudden you are of a religious persuasion after adamantly stating you were not of any religion.

and how did my hatred of your distorted view become the hatred of your religion?

this is hilarious, you have said over and over you are not of any religious persuasion but suddenly when it suits you to slander someone you use it to call them an hater and a bigot of your religion.

you are a real work of art.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio
Look. I started this thread with the intention of conversing with mature adults the irony of Satan being such a scapegoat for the worlds problems and Azazel being a spirit offered a scapegoat sacrifice for the sins of Israel.

Satan was never mentioned as being a scapegoat for anything other than by contemporary Christians. He is wholly invented mythology based on mistranslations. Additionally, there is not a concensus on whether 'azazel' is a proper noun or a verb.

And the irony of Satan's depiction as a goat being based off not Azazel but Pan.

Satan is depicted as a serpent, not a goat.

Are you a Shriner?

Why is that relevant?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicusThat is why I posted the verses of Satan in my reply so he could see it. But he has tunnel vision with a few other side cavities but mainly anti-Paul. And now he s a person with religious persuasion up until today he has always been a non religious person who is against organized religion.

edit on 17-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That is why I posted the verses of Satan in my reply so he could see it. But he has tunnel vision with a few other side cavities but mainly anti-Paul.

Seems obvious to me.

Be careful, if you agree with me he may think you are an evil Mason too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He already accuse me of that under this and many of his other personas now non gratas at ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Now I know you're desperate to insult me, teaming up with Chester John!!!

That's just all I need to know about you "Augustus"!!!

Seriously, that's desperate. Chester hasn't spoken a true word since the day he learned to talk and you are just a regular internet troll who has the advantage of being a Mason on a Mason owned website.

You could type "fart" and get 5 stars, but it is not real or impressive.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

...teaming up with Chester John!!!

So if multiple people disagree with you they are 'teaming up'? The logical, and much less paranoid, conclusion would be you are wrong.

You could type "fart" and get 5 stars...

Fart.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fart.

Starred for the most interesting thing said on this thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Do you believe the insults coming from this guy. and Yet he claims we were insulting him. I asked him to post every insult towards hi or anyone else and well as any thing that as well as any angry pot I made,

I guess when he went back through he realized I hadn't made any.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Demons are the souls of the dead Nephilim in this scheme. The fallen angels are finished until judgement day. Satan works for Yahweh not against him. And Satan didn't do it. Whatever it is.

Depends upon which literature you embrace. My understanding is that the all of the fallen angels from both accounts will be released just prior to the first resurrection of Revelation and then imprisoned once again. That is according to the Apostle John.

The spirits of the dead souls of the Great Giants, the Nephilym, and the Eliouds were not allowed to commingle with the creations of either the Adamic or Heavenly host. These spirits of the dead Great Giants, Nephillym, and Eliouds were cast into the earth for seventy generations and then allowed to roam the face of the earth where they buffet mankind today. They are restricted from Sheol and interrelating with the spirits of the Most High.

John explains this in Revelation as the sea giving up its dead because it was the sea of Noah that brought their destruction. It is taught by some that the last day of this creation the world will be destroyed by fire and if that be true then the heat would vaporize the sea and once again engulf the world with a canopy of water. Then the spirits of those who are in Sheol as well as the Great Giants, Nephillym, and Eliouds, who roam this earth, will be released from the sea and cast into the ethereal lake of fire.

Along this same line of teaching is the teaching that the earth will indeed be consumed with ethereal fire and that will become the lake of fire of which all of the unsaved spirits will inherit as their reward.

The punishment is that these spirits must never find rest till they are deposed in the lake of fire. Meanwhile they are also called Satan's because any and all spirit entities that reject the Most High EL are called Satan. There are many Satan's. Fallen angels are Satan's but all Satan's are not fallen angels.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede
A lot of that I have read before but there is only one "the Devil", the old serpent, the Devil, Satan. But there are many devils as you stated. I have seen a few of them in the Mission field. I wouldn't suggest to anyone to try and mess with them

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Leviticus 17:7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.
Deuteronomy 32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
2 Chronicles 11:15 And he ordained him priests for the high places, and for the devils, and for the calves which he had made.
Psalms 106:37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
Matthew 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

edit on 18-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That depends on the definition you use of devil and your personal knowledge of scripture. Whoever YOU think Satan is, there are other devils or demons besides the angel called Ha Satan or Samael by the Jews and he may be a single entity but he is not the devil in Judaism, just an angel who was created to do what he does and is not at odds with Yahweh.

Before Satan was made the prince of demons by Catholic tradition the Evil One was called Belial. Belial is entirely a different entity than Ha Satan and is the prominent evil entity of the Nazarene/Zadokites of Dead Sea Scrolls fame that would become (be hijacked by) Christianity.

Baalzebul is also not Satan. He was another separate entity whose name means ''lord of all that flies" which is where "prince of the powers of the air" comes from.

Mastema was another one. Satan was not made into the devil by Judaism but the Romans who didn't understand Judaism and thought that Satan was a name.

Satan just means adversary in Hebrew and isn't a name. When preceded with Ha which means the it becomes a title. Job clearly places Ha Satan under Yahweh's dominion and completely obedient. So he is far from what Catholicism has made him out to be. Everything Satan does has God's seal of approval.

It was long thought but now abandoned by all scholars and educated Christians that Satan was who Isaiah was speaking of in 14:12 but it was a Babylonian King and no Lucifer (Helel) exists in Hebrew mythology and Shachar (Venus the "morning star") was a Semitic goddess who mated with El (God) in Canaanite mythology and the reference is metaphorically calling the King of Babylon a son of Shachar because he thought he himself was a god and made people worship him and the planet Venus acts like it's trying to rise higher or shine brighter than the sun every morning but is always outshone. It's a perfect metaphor and Helel simply (sarcastically here) means ''shining one."

So Satan is not accurately portrayed in Christianity and is more of a concept in Judaism than an actual entity who looks like a goat and fell from Heaven because he wanted to be God. Scripture just doesn't support this and Ezekiel even was talking to a King using metaphors and no scripture comes close to making Satan the devil, that was the work of Rome as is apparent when comparing Tanakh to New Testament.

And there were many devils before Satan who is actually quite obedient to Yahweh and only the enemy of evil men that are decieved by him and then it's not his fault.

Azazel was the first of the angels to teach man war and the Serpent is sometimes called Satan but that is poor interpretation if you think he was the Serpent who was clearly defeated once and for all and rendered powerless in Genesis.

He could never recoup from that defeat to later appear in Heaven talking about his earthly travels and being in the service of Heaven, IN Heaven.

Are there snakes in heaven?
edit on 18-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Demons are the souls of the dead Nephilim in this scheme. The fallen angels are finished until judgement day. Satan works for Yahweh not against him. And Satan didn't do it. Whatever it is.

Depends upon which literature you embrace.

This is a given with any religious discussion. But it is a fact that what I said is what 1 Enoch says.

My understanding is that the all of the fallen angels from both accounts will be released just prior to the first resurrection of Revelation and then imprisoned once again. That is according to the Apostle John.

That's a bit too literal and Apocalyptic for my tastes. I don't believe God is going to ever act out the angry book of Apocalypse and am quite sure it was written during a time when people had Armageddon fever and wrote a genre of Apocalyptic literature.

Revelation is more revealing of the past than the future, nothing predicted in it that can't be orchestrated by humans to legitimize it is ever going to happen.

The book actually is about the demise of the nation of Judea/Israel and the rise of Rome as the new Babylon.

Which has always been the Catholic Church of Pauline Christianity formerly under the Roman Empire but now just a Church and tiny nation as pagan as it always was with its worship of a man as God.

The spirits of the dead souls of the Great Giants, the Nephilym, and the Eliouds were not allowed to commingle with the creations of either the Adamic or Heavenly host. These spirits of the dead Great Giants, Nephillym, and Eliouds were cast into the earth for seventy generations and then allowed to roam the face of the earth where they buffet mankind today. They are restricted from Sheol and interrelating with the spirits of the Most High.

John explains this in Revelation as the sea giving up its dead because it was the sea of Noah that brought their destruction. It is taught by some that the last day of this creation the world will be destroyed by fire and if that be true then the heat would vaporize the sea and once again engulf the world with a canopy of water. Then the spirits of those who are in Sheol as well as the Great Giants, Nephillym, and Eliouds, who roam this earth, will be released from the sea and cast into the ethereal lake of fire.

Along this same line of teaching is the teaching that the earth will indeed be consumed with ethereal fire and that will become the lake of fire of which all of the unsaved spirits will inherit as their reward.

The punishment is that these spirits must never find rest till they are deposed in the lake of fire. Meanwhile they are also called Satan's because any and all spirit entities that reject the Most High EL are called Satan. There are many Satan's. Fallen angels are Satan's but all Satan's are not fallen angels.

Sure dude. Whatever floats ya boat, though I think you are taking the Bible too literally and overestimating the prophecies of Revelation, I think you and millions of people have Apocalypse fever because of that book.

I think you need to learn when an author is employing metaphors or speaking in code about current (then) events and disguising it as prophecy. And understand these are all myths anyway.

important thing is to be a good person and not want anything bad to ever happen to anyone, including the demons and fallen angels. Even Enoch plead for the forgiveness of the fallen angels.

Then you will be righteous, like Enoch and Jesus.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...teaming up with Chester John!!!

So if multiple people disagree with you they are 'teaming up'? The logical, and much less paranoid, conclusion would be you are wrong.

You could type "fart" and get 5 stars...

Fart.

See. You got 5 stars, just like I said.

It's not hard when you are a Mason and on a Mason owned and populated website, it really must be hard living needing to feel liked so bad that little stars from your brethren make you feel like a champion or should I say, Caesar?

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join