It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Could you quote the part where he said he does it without their consent?

He seemed pretty clear about 'they let him do it'.

Not going to defend his actions, but it's a far cry from any crime. It does appear you are imagining a few key details.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" We just imagined that. I guess we also imagined him apologizing for it too right??? "

You are Also Imagining he Actually Did what he implied in that Video . You should Work for Disney .

Would it be alright if it was your daughter, sister, or mother?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He claimed he did it, and women have come forward to say it is true. Would you be ok if that was your wife he was trying to F**K?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I just start kissing them, it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait......

For their consent...........

Trump doesn't understand the concept of consent. He thinks women have to say no first, before he grabs their pu$$y. He was able to get there before they say no, in his mind, ...."consent".....they let him

edit on 16-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

He seemed pretty clear about 'they let him do it'.

Not going to defend his actions, but it's a far cry from any crime. It does appear you are imagining a few key details.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

That would be a case of not getting consent. Twist it however you want in trying to justify it but that is assault my friend. If you don't think so why don't you go try it and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

" We just imagined that. I guess we also imagined him apologizing for it too right??? "

You are Also Imagining he Actually Did what he implied in that Video . You should Work for Disney .

I do not Speculate on Fiction . It can be Anything you Imagine it to Be . Facts on the other hand are Tangible Topics to Discuss .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have done that actually, and with consent. Not just to a random woman obviously; but any man who hasn't done that with someone is really missing out on life.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

Good for you then I guess.

Do you go around trying to f*ck married women too???

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I do not Speculate on Fiction . It can be Anything you Imagine it to Be . Facts on the other hand are Tangible Topics to Discuss .

He admitted to it on tape, I am not imagining anything. If I was speculating on the 13 YO that has filed a rape suit against him, I would be speculating. The man said "I grab them by the Pu$$y", doesn't leave much room for speculation.
edit on 10/16/2016 by BubbaJoe because: I can't spelll

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

No.

Cool. I was just curious since you were volunteering personal information and all.

I'm happy to hear you're more decent a human being than our possible President.

Doesn't exactly make me too proud of where this country is going though.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

I have done that actually, and with consent. Not just to a random woman obviously; but any man who hasn't done that with someone is really missing out on life.

You know, sometimes it is with consent, and in Donald's case, mostly without. As some one who spent several years in the swinger lifestyle, we removed many males and females and couples who did not understand the idea of consent. If you consider that grabbing someone with out consent as missing out on life, I am sure a jail cell will be in your future.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Can you Discern that Mr. Trump was just Joking , or Telling a Truth ? More than Likely , you Cannot .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election.

You want the TRUTH ?

You can't handle the TRUTH.

Every single so called accuser ran STRAIGHT to the 'liberal' media.

In matters of GUILT were suppose to let the courts of law decide.

That's how that so called system of innocence until proven guilt in courts of law works.

Slander,defamation for political gain.

Beccause CLinton and company can't run on the issues.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Can you Discern that Mr. Trump was just Joking , or Telling a Truth ? More than Likely , you Cannot .

Where did you get your degree in Trumpanese? Trump University?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No , I have a Masters Degree from the School of Hard Knocks . My Major was " BS Detection , and the Art of Dealing with It " .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Why are you deflecting, you have no greater powers than I.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election.

You want the TRUTH ?

You can't handle the TRUTH.

Every single so called accuser ran STRAIGHT to the 'liberal' media.

In matters of GUILT were suppose to let the courts of law decide.

That's how that so called system of innocence until proven guilt in courts of law works.

Slander,defamation for political gain.

Beccause CLinton and company can't run on the issues.

If that is the truth, let Trump sue. Trump has no answers on the issues, so he claims all is rigged.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

No , I have a Masters Degree from the School of Hard Knocks . My Major was " BS Detection , and the Art of Dealing with It " .

I have a PHd in the same field, and the BS detector that I have patented is redlined.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Doesn't exactly make me too proud of where this country is going though.

Same here. What bothers me is, things aren't being considered or portrayed honestly. My wife's a Hispanic immigrant from Nicaragua. It's been fairly interesting discussing Trump with her (she happens to have a more positive view of him than I do). While he's said some pretty bad things, there's a sort of 'telephone game' being played with his words. When you hear him being compared to Hitler, then you look up his original statement and find that's not really what he said, it can take some of the shock value out of things. The way the media treats him actually bothers my wife more than his comments.

Funny thing, when our daughter (a registered Democrat) visited recently; I told her her mother was thinking about voting for Trump. You should have seen the look on her face! She looked shocked and terrified. This would probably give a good view of her perspective on Trump (a video my wife and I watched lately): Donald Trump: Make America Hate Again

She later brought up the quote you mentioned. It really ticked her off that Trump denied bragging about sexually assaulting women at the beginning of the second debate. I don't think she saw the video where he acknowledged what he said and gave an apology. And I think the emotional reinforcements she's been getting from the media and her friends, have shaped her perception of Trump more than his actual words. So, when Trump was asked about bragging about sexual assault on that tape (which he didn't do), and he said no; it looked to her like he was lying, rather than being miss-portrayed or miss-understood. Which just draws out even more hate.

For those who have hopes for Donald Trump though, these kinds of allegations just make it look like the Democrats are desperate because they're bringing up a ten year old tape and blowing it way out of proportion. It helps to distract from his real faults and makes him look better (after all, if there were real problems; the Democrats would be talking about this right?). And refuting these false claims generates an emotional reinforcement to support Trump.

This also gets under my skin because sexual assault isn't a joke. For the real victims out there, this isn't helping. Crying wolf isn't a good thing. If you want to accuse someone of sexual assault, you'd damned well better be serious about it. If there's anything that should be guarded from politicization, this is it. You could speculate that 'they let him do it' because he was intimidating them; but he didn't say that, and that's not a fact. Facts are very important when you want to talk about sexual assault.

This deserves to be repeated:
MotherMayEye
MotherMayEye

I just feel like an issue close to my heart -- rape -- is being politically-exploited, and I don't like this feeling, at all. -MotherMayEye

edit on 16-10-2016 by VP740 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join