It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What I see in your point is the presumption of guilt, not the presumption of innocence.

It's just how he is, that's how he acts around women, even though he claims the exact opposite. Even though there is doubt, claims to the contrary, and a denial of all accusations, we accept their accusations on their words alone, while discrediting and slandering a man who has been proven guilty of nothing. That to me seems an injustice, and that is the kind of hole you are putting us all in.

edit on 16-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xstealth

Every recent accusation has come after the video.

He has had plenty before that. I do agree the timing is strange, but I also know these types of things go unreported all the time. Maybe the video inspired them to come forward because now there is video of him admitting that he does these things.

I am not saying that he did do them for sure, but I do know that he said he does and then girls came out and said that he did.
You blindly thinking it has to be false is just as bad as blindly believing that me must be guilty.
But seems some don't mind those mental gymnastics.

BS, they tried this crap back some months ago and the featured gal came out and refuted the front page story, saying the paper spun the story and crushed it. Maybe the bathing suit thing?

Yeah, back in may.

“Stunning Trump girl” the GOP nominee forced into a bikini at a party insists to Fox News she wasn’t sexually harassed
www.salon.com...

Sex scandals are the dems MO.

It's almost textbook projection.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: xstealth

And every accusation came after the video, how strange that every story matches the traits of his speech in the video, after the video is released.

So if you were going to make up false accusations about someone, you're telling me you wouldn't base them on the video?

You could be correct about it all being lies that they made up to match his video. I suppose that is possible.

However, it also makes sense that if any one of those accusations are true, it would indeed sound similar to what he said in the video. After all, he is telling Billy Bush about himself and confessing his own actions and methods. Now, while they may be exaggerated so as to inflate his ego a bit, there is still truth to it. It's not like he's just making it all up off the top of his head. Those are his moves so to speak. That's what he does with women. He's straight up admitting it right there. So it's extremely plausible that there are in fact women who have had that done to them by him which is what we're hearing about.

Explain the BS claim on de plane, boss.

15 mins of groping in first class with no one noticing and only when he went for 3rd base did she complain.

That's her story.

15 mins of assault or not?

Of course they will try to match what he said but they don't watch enough "Criminal Minds" to get it right.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

What I see in your point is the presumption of guilt, not the presumption of innocence.

It's just how he is, that's how he acts around women, even though he claims the exact opposite. Even though there is doubt, claims to the contrary, and a denial of all accusations, we accept their accusations on their words alone, while discrediting and slandering a man who has been proven guilty of nothing. That to me seems an injustice, and that is the kind of hole you are putting us all in.

No, that's what you're taking out of what I'm saying. I've said from the first post that it's possible that these women are lying. What I also said though is that they very well could be telling the truth. It's not my fault you disregard the first part of that and only hear the second part. You're supposed to be the studious reader after all.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, that's what you're taking out of what I'm saying. I've said from the first post that it's possible that these women are lying. What I also said though is that they very well could be telling the truth. It's not my fault you disregard the first part of that and only hear the second part. You're supposed to be the studious reader after all.

Actually, my concern was your statements on how Trump is with women, which you have presumed, not whether you think it is possible he is innocent of specific crimes. I have stated this numerous times.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Explain what exactly??? I wasn't there.

All I'm saying is that out of 11 women one or more might in fact be true in what they say. Especially since Trump is actually admitting himself to engaging in those types of actions and others.

He's even said sorry for saying them. He didn't deny them. He went as far as talking about trying to f*ck a married woman while he was a newlywed himself.

His past has always been of a billionaire playboy type.

I'm not saying I know for sure he's guilty of anything. I'm simply presenting the plausibility of the opposing side which you're on which assumes he's never done any of the things which he himself is even on tape saying he's done.

My argument is solid and logical and reasonable. Challenge it all you want buy in doing so only shows your denial of common sense and bias toward reality. I can at least admit I may not be correct in my theory at this point. You can't even seem to do that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's not me presuming anything. He says it himself. We've gone over this already.

It's not like I just imagined those words being said which I quoted you from the transcript of him talking. Those are his words talking about how he just kisses women. How he doesn't even wait.

Don't try and make it seem like I'm inventing that. He said it not me.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He also says he does the opposite, that he is respectful of women. It's not like you just imagined those words. So which is it, and what do you use for evidence? His actions or his words?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

He also says he does the opposite, that he is respectful of women.

No. Donald Trump never admitted that his behavior, when it comes to pursuing women he's attracted to, at times is disrespectful and boorish. He thinks he's always respectful to women..."No one is MORE respectful of women than I am" (Donald Trump).

That's his opinion. It isn't true. That's my opinion.
edit on 16-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

What leads you to that opinion?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

just wanted to say thanks for teaching me what i would consider the mechanics behind each election cycle, (social-engineering project) i never considered the ins and outs and just how clever that damned fiddle player is.

i know when someone is trying to get me to dance and it's not my own drummer kicking the beat.

i was gonna come all grumpy and start hollering profanities at you for trying to feed me 'truth'.

maybe ive eaten some bad silage?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Has Trump admitted that the behavior that he bragged about was disrespectful?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

just wanted to say thanks for teaching me what i would consider the mechanics behind each election cycle, (social-engineering project) i never considered the ins and outs and just how clever that damned fiddle player is.

i know when someone is trying to get me to dance and it's not my own drummer kicking the beat.

i was gonna come all grumpy and start hollering profanities at you for trying to feed me 'truth'.

maybe ive eaten some bad silage?

Lol silage! I haven't heard that in ages!

Yeah I sure don't presume to know everything but it does seem clear to me that this is what has happened.

All the red flags are there

Thank you for contributing bud

And everyone else as well!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

He also says he does the opposite, that he is respectful of women. It's not like you just imagined those words. So which is it, and what do you use for evidence? His actions or his words?

You're right. He does seem to say the opposite doesn't he. Almost like he's a liar sometimes.

He says one thing when not in public and another when he speaks publicly.

Since I know how much you're against speculation and all, I'll just let you decide for yourself when you think he's being honest and when he's lying.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am sure he can translate that into a media network if he doesn't not win the election.

Bingo. Move over Limbaugh, and you, Savage, get to the back of the bus cuz Donnnnnies here.

He's not after a talk show.
He's after Murdoch.

Stupid me, how could I not have seen this. I just think to small I guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

He only said that he is respectful of women after the tape came to light. Much like Cosby, I ain't buying it. What it took 60 women to finally bring charges against Cosby, at my last count, we have 12 against Trump now, plus his own admissions.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yeah. We all imagined him bragging about trying to F*ck a married woman by taking her shopping and bragging about Kissing Women without consent and grabbing their p*ssy and getting away with it as a celebrity.

We just imagined that. I guess we also imagined him apologizing for it too right???

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

What leads you to that opinion?

A man that tells another man, that it is ok to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

" We just imagined that. I guess we also imagined him apologizing for it too right??? "

You are Also Imagining he Actually Did what he implied in that Video . You should Work for Disney .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join