It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's simple logic. If it's bad logic, you should be able to show how. Be my guest.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Actually he was stating how flirted with her, in not so nice terms.

Really??? Ok, well once again read something for me very carefully please.

Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and # her. She was married.

Again. Please take a step back and listen to yourself.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Actually he was stating how flirted with her, in not so nice terms.

Really??? Ok, well once again read something for me very carefully please.

Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and # her. She was married.

Again. Please take a step back and listen to yourself.

And what is wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The fact that you're denying it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not denying that he flirted with anyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm not denying that he flirted with anyone.

LOL

There's nothing left to say friend. How ya doing down there??

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Who does Roger Ailes stand beside now?

And Steve Bannon, who does he work for?

The man who basically forged the right-wing media in this country, and the man who wants to be the voice of the alt-right ...

Where do they stand?

In the eyes of a substantial portion of Americans, the Networks have been discredited. CNN has been discredited.

Fox News has been discredited.

It's time for a new day in journalism, where the truth can be told unashamedly.

What name do you trust?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Who does Roger Ailes stand beside now?

And Steve Bannon, who does he work for?

The man who basically forged the right-wing media in this country, and the man who wants to be the voice of the alt-right ...

Where do they stand?

In the eyes of a substantial portion of Americans, the Networks have been discredited. CNN has been discredited.

Fox News has been discredited.

It's time for a new day in journalism, where the truth can be told unashamedly.

What name do you trust?

Wikileaks

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Seriously?
Coming from the nominee of the family-values political party, you are asking what is wrong that? A married man bragging that he tried to have casual sex with a married woman?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Seriously?
Coming from the nominee of the family-values political party, you are asking what is wrong that? A married man bragging that he tried to have casual sex with a married woman?

Just remember, that member holds the power, apparently, to say who is and who isn't a "true Conservative."

Ha.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You said "Those are his moves so to speak. That's what he does with women. He's straight up admitting it right there", using his statements on the bus as your evidence, yet he didn't do what you claim to the very first woman he came across after saying it. In fact he was quite respectful to her, which falsifies your theory.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Seriously?

Just remember, that member holds the power, apparently, to say who is and who isn't a "true Conservative."

Ha.

This coming from the guy who says yelling is violence.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You said "Those are his moves so to speak. That's what he does with women. He's straight up admitting it right there", using his statements on the bus as your evidence, yet he didn't do what you claim to the very first woman he came across after saying it. In fact he was quite respectful to her, which falsifies your theory.

Yeah, he was also in public with witnesses and a camera on him.

Seriously man. Just stop already. It's getting embarrassing.
edit on 16-10-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Ive been reading for almost a month now from people, mostly Trump supporters (ok all of them were Trump supporters) about how "convenient" it is that everything is coming out against Trump, and it all must be, well Trumped up charges......
(see what I did there?)

Listen, it doesnt mean that they are ALL VALID charges against Trump, but the problem is Trumps background, his history and the very words that have come out of his mouth not only from 15 years ago , but WITHIN THIS ELECTION CYCLE!.

I have said and so have others, before any of this happened that the media and those who want to see Trump fall, were holding back......

That they had mountains of evidence against him and it was clear they were just waiting to turn all of this lose, and look whats happened!

Look this is how election cycles work, every time we have a presidential election, both sides dig up dirt on the other, so why are you so surprised now?

Is it because youre backing a candidate who has SO MUCH dirt? OR because youre backing a candidate that cant keep his mouth shut? Does it get tiring making excuses for this man that you have emotionally invested in?

None of this came out in the Primaries because the left WANTED TRUMP. The margins of favor-ability between the top 4 candidates for Republicans and Hillary were the SMALLEST with Trump....

Rand Paul would have beat her
Rubio would have beat her
Cruz would have beat her

These were all people they DIDNT want running against Clinton, so they kept their mouth shut and waited, there was TOO MUCH on Trump and they knew it, to blow him out of the water just yet.....

So they waited, they knew that if Trump could get the nomination the Republicans were DONE, that there was too much dirt on Trump and that with his mentality, his propensity not to keep his mouth shut, and his issues with women, that they could bury him.

This isn't conspiracy, its how the cycle works, its how both sides play it........

The problem is, Trump has fed so much kool-aid to his followers they are both deaf , dumb and blind to the Truth that is Trump......

So in short, it gets REALLY REALLY old listening to Trump flag bearers that are so upset about all these scandals coming out, OF COURSE THE TIMING IS PURPOSEFUL! But that doesn't mean its not TRUE, let facts and court of law decide that......

NOT TRUMP, because he wouldn't know the Truth if it reached up and grabbed him by the ........well, never mind.....
OK...Show us the Kool Aid Trump has dished out...I wanna see it...We all want to see it...Millions of us want to see it...You got the goods on Trump, let's see it so we can flip flop for amazing Hillary...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And the other women who have stories of Trump's respectability in private, will you add those examples to your theory?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Seriously?

Ha.

This coming from the guy who says yelling is violence.

I didn't originate the definition of assault. The fact that you don't comprehend its meaning is your own issue.

You are, however, trying to judge who is and who isn't conservative ... while you support a man who has allegedly raped little girls, cheated on three wives by his own admission, who has shown that he hasn't the foggiest notion of what our Constitution says and means, has pimped for the good will of people of faith like religious belief is just another cheap prostitute to be used and discarded, has spit on the memory of good and faithful soldiers of the United States ...

Bah. You have little standing to say anything about conservatism ... even less than I do. Think on that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yelling and giving the finger is not assault in your country.

You've done the same to OP himself, lauding him as a true conservative in other threads.

Either way, I was wrong to criticize the OP's conservatism, due to my own mistakes, and apologized for it.
edit on 16-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Just because he doesn't try to screw every woman he comes across doesn't mean he hasn't tried to pull this sh*t on some of them.

I'm not saying he's a completely unhinged animal with women 24/7. He does it when he thinks he can get away with it like I assume others do.

I mean I don't know why you'd even ask such a question when common sense can answer it.

Do murderers just murder everyone they come in contact with???
Do pedophiles diddle every child they come in contact with???
Do sexual predators attack every woman they come in contact with???

No. Of course not.

Bill Cosby didn't drug and molest every women either and he treated most people with respect too. Doesn't mean he was like that always though apparently. Serial Killers are always said to be "Nice Guys" by their neighbors and friends too. But clearly there is another side to them as well.

It's not that hard to answer the questions you're asking.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So that is not what he does with women after all, just a few women. That sounds a little more precise. So then to which women has he done what you claim he does do?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So that is not what he does with women after all, just a few women. That sounds a little more precise. So then to which women has he done what you claim he does do?

I'm sure you can answer that question for yourself at this point.

But thanks for finally grasping the point I've been trying to make this entire time. It only took 2 pages of denial and arguing over the obvious to do it. I'll take that as progress you might make it out of that hole at some point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join