It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Can't have a thread about Trump that has nothing to do with Hillary without her being brought up for no reason.

Yeah and you can't have the flu without having a fever.

Did you get vaccinated yet?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Can't have a thread about Trump that has nothing to do with Hillary without her being brought up for no reason.

His point still stands.......this is about Trump, the issues with his scandals and the cognitive disconnect with those that support him.......

edit on 10/16/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Snarl

Her point still stands.......this is about Trump, the issues with his scandals and the cognitive disconnect with those that support him.......

But in your OP you mention Li'l Marco, Lyin' Ted, Rand Paul ... as well as the Hildebeast and Trump. How can a guy like me know what's on-topic or off? Looked like a free-for-all from where I sat. (And you forgot to star my posts. A good thread host doesn't do that.)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

But in your OP you mention Li'l Marco, Lyin' Ted, Rand Paul ..

Ahh yes more examples of the juvenile mindset that is Trump supporters......

How can a guy like me know what's on-topic or off?

Easy.......Context.........

(And you forgot to star my posts. A good thread host doesn't do that.)

I usually only star posts that I agree with.......you know, like how I vote........
edit on 10/16/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Though I believe Trump is deliberately losing as part of some operation the logic behind this op is just right.

It’s a good possibility the American people are so stupid, that they might have put in a GOP fool such as a Rubio, or Paul or even a savage like Christie( who I hope is headed for jail) if the Trump phenomenon didn’t occur.

Ironic then that if my conspiracy theory is true then Trump is actually a good guy though for reasons other than the Trump fanatics think he is.

Also what Trump is saving us from is a GOP presidency, not a Hillary Clinton presidency.

Hillary will NOT be the end of the world. And we have to watch her ass regarding Syria indeed, but believe me for the sake of the human race we may have been saved from another GOP presidency and that might have destroyed the world!
edit on 16-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: xstealth

If this is successful and Donald Trump loses the election, there will never be another be another Republican male president again.

Hyperbole to the max!
Sorry Trump is on video saying that he does the very thing he is getting accused of.

And every accusation came after the video, how strange that every story matches the traits of his speech in the video, after the video is released.

So if you were going to make up false accusations about someone, you're telling me you wouldn't base them on the video?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Im wondering if this whole thing is a master plan by the RNC to nominate Paul Ryan in 2020...

Just throwing it out there....

If it's a master plan it's pretty stupid.

There will never be another male Republican president again in our generation.

First Hillary will change the demographics and flood new Democrat voters in to make it impossible to win, second if another male gets close they'll just accuse him of sexual misconduct like they have a history of doing.

When judged in the court of public opinion even with no proof, the verdict is pretty damning.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I agree with your premise that the democrats definitely wanted Trump as the GOP candidate.

There really wasn't much protesting against the major network's non-stop, free TrumpTV coverage during the Republican primary season.
(On a related note, I don't remember Trump supporters being displeased with that same MSM coverage either--who would've thunk that?)

The left welcomed the Trump coverage for two reasons. First, Trump is a terrible candidate and the easiest for Hillary to run againgst. Secondly, it kept the spotlight off of Bernie, and any fracture in the Democratic party.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Every recent accusation has come after the video.

He has had plenty before that. I do agree the timing is strange, but I also know these types of things go unreported all the time. Maybe the video inspired them to come forward because now there is video of him admitting that he does these things.

I am not saying that he did do them for sure, but I do know that he said he does and then girls came out and said that he did.
You blindly thinking it has to be false is just as bad as blindly believing that me must be guilty.
But seems some don't mind those mental gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Your acceptance of accusations as signs of guilt, without a fair hearing or trial, throws your claim as a "real conservative" into serious doubt.

What exactly is a "real Conservative"?

Someone that just parrots back Rush and Hannity. That's all I hear from the right. No original thought, just Fox and Breitbart. At least AJ is somewhat entertaining with his off the wall BS. At least that seems to be your gold standard LM.
edit on 16-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
I agree with your premise that the democrats definitely wanted Trump as the GOP candidate.

There really wasn't much protesting against the major network's non-stop, free TrumpTV coverage during the Republican primary season.
(On a related note, I don't remember Trump supporters being displeased with that same MSM coverage either--who would've thunk that?)

The left welcomed the Trump coverage for two reasons. First, Trump is a terrible candidate and the easiest for Hillary to run againgst. Secondly, it kept the spotlight off of Bernie, and any fracture in the Democratic party.

Precisely the premise of my post, I agree with you whole heartedly

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

And every accusation came after the video, how strange that every story matches the traits of his speech in the video, after the video is released.

So if you were going to make up false accusations about someone, you're telling me you wouldn't base them on the video?

You could be correct about it all being lies that they made up to match his video. I suppose that is possible.

However, it also makes sense that if any one of those accusations are true, it would indeed sound similar to what he said in the video. After all, he is telling Billy Bush about himself and confessing his own actions and methods. Now, while they may be exaggerated so as to inflate his ego a bit, there is still truth to it. It's not like he's just making it all up off the top of his head. Those are his moves so to speak. That's what he does with women. He's straight up admitting it right there. So it's extremely plausible that there are in fact women who have had that done to them by him which is what we're hearing about.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

However, it also makes sense that if any one of those accusations are true, it would indeed sound similar to what he said in the video. After all, he is telling Billy Bush about himself and confessing his own actions and methods. Now, while they may be exaggerated so as to inflate his ego a bit, there is still truth to it. It's not like he's just making it all up off the top of his head. Those are his moves so to speak. That's what he does with women. He's straight up admitting it right there. So it's extremely plausible that there are in fact women who have had that done to them by him which is what we're hearing about.

Those are his moves? That's what he does to women? He hasn't confessed nor admitted to anything, yet here you are putting forward your imagination as evidence to how Trump operates.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I don't think it matters at this point who's guilty of what crimes (or not).

The majority of your fellow countrymen have drank the bi-partisan kool-aid and are gleefully toeing the party line right through to the bitter end.

If only the masses would protest this entire fiasco and either vote third party, do a write-in, or not vote at all... but that's not going to be the case obviously.

Which means you're going to be ruled by either Trump or Clinton, no matter what their pasts reveal.

... and may gawd have mercy on y'all when either one of these nutbags finally sits on that throne.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You say you're a studious reader. Well take a second and read something for me.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Yes. That is a confession in the first person of him detailing out what he does. You don't have to be a studious reader to understand that. He's saying it right there.

Don't tell me it's my f*cking imagination man. You're in god damn denial if you don't see it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Yes. That is a confession in the first person of him detailing out what he does. You don't have to be a studious reader to understand that. He's saying it right there.

Don't tell me it's my f*cking imagination man. You're in god damn denial if you don't see it.

He is saying it, therefor that is what he does. Except he never started kissing the girl he was talking about. There goes your theory.
edit on 16-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He is saying it, therefor that is what he does. Except he never started kissing the girl he was talking about. There goes your theory.

If that's your brand of logic, then all the BS you say on the boards is just that. Well, you never did have much cred anyway and now with believing Trump; even less.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Every recent accusation has come after the video.

He has had plenty before that. I do agree the timing is strange, but I also know these types of things go unreported all the time. Maybe the video inspired them to come forward because now there is video of him admitting that he does these things.

I am not saying that he did do them for sure, but I do know that he said he does and then girls came out and said that he did.
You blindly thinking it has to be false is just as bad as blindly believing that me must be guilty.
But seems some don't mind those mental gymnastics.

He only had one, one complain his career before the video. In the mid 90's a woman filed a lawsuit and dropped the suit later and the case was dismissed.

So ALL accusations came after the video, and to this date there is still no evidence that this has ever happened.

And involving Hillary Clinton delegate, max level donor, and PROPAGANDA WRITER Gloria Allred to represent the last woman, I could also make the arguement that there is NO CREDIBILE accusations to date.
edit on 16/10/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/10/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Just because he doesn't do it with every woman he meets doesn't mean he doesn't do exactly what he describes himself doing. I mean he had just finished giving details about how he was trying to f*ck a married woman.

Do you think he's dumb enough to do what he described with a camera rolling right there in public???

Your willful ignorance in this case is just unbelievable. Seriously, take a step back for a second and hear what you're saying man.

I admitted that there's a chance that it's all made up. Your unwilling to even admit this as being possible is destroying any credibility in anything you've ever said at this point. It's truly amazing.

But keep digging that hole if you want. Because eventually you'll dig so deep your voice will become impossible for anyone to hear anymore.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Actually he was stating how flirted with her, in not so nice terms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join