It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Your acceptance of accusations as signs of guilt, without a fair hearing or trial, throws your claim as a "real conservative" into serious doubt.

you apparently didnt read to the end did you.......

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Oh since you read it that way it must be true then.
Ironic.

No. the taking of accusations as "dirt", as "history", as "mountains as evidence", when they are, as of yet, nothing of the sort, is the reason why I wrote that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I read the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

I said he had accepted guilt, and no one doesn't have to say something in order to accept something.

well except for this, in the OP

let facts and court of law decide that......

speaking of facts.....interesting you left that one out when you were trying to pin me with something

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If I might just too this into the mix...

It had been rumored/speculated that Trump never, actually, desired the nomination, not to mention, the Presidency, but that he saw the campaign as a means to lay the groundwork for his own media network.

His rise through the campaign, despite gaffes and rhetoric that would have sunk any other candidate before him, tends to support the OP's premise.

And now, now racked by scandal, with a faltering path to victory, when any other candidate would be doubling down on a projection of electability to the greatest mass audience possible, Trump has gone full on Conspiracy fanboy. He's begun to call out plots and cabals behind every shadow; claiming not only that the electoral system is "rigged", but that the virtually the entire MSM is in cahoots with HRC.

What a perfect set up from which to launch his own media empire!

And you can be certain that Trump will Promise to disseminate only the Truth, as only Trump can!

Riiiiight!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I first saw that notion show up on Fox.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Strange, because that seemed to appear after I made my remark. If I had missed it, I apologize, but then again, I don't think I did.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

If this is successful and Donald Trump loses the election, there will never be another be another Republican male president again.

Hyperbole to the max!
Sorry Trump is on video saying that he does the very thing he is getting accused of.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You did, it was there when I made my first reply.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Strange, because that seemed to appear after I made my remark. If I had missed it, I apologize, but then again, I don't think I did.

No it didnt appear after.........its been there the whole time, I may be a prick sometimes, but dishonest I am not

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I first saw that notion show up on Fox.

And this election cycle has been so strange and, in some ways, surreal, that here I find myself giving serious consideration to something from Fox!

Oooooh my poor head!

But it Does bear consideration.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Bhadhidar because: Grammatical errors

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No it didnt appear after.........its been there the whole time, I may be a prick sometimes, but dishonest I am not

I apologize. Usually I am a studious reader. I might be slipping at my age.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If it wasn't the original plan I am sure it will be the fall back. There is no denying that he stroked the emotions of many Americans and has created quite the following.
I am sure he can translate that into a media network if he doesn't not win the election.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one, with a bigger mouth, lower morals, and less intelligence than I've ever noticed in a candidacy/candidacy's following.... in my nearly 35 years on this rock.

He's a creep.

And before anyone assumes that my dislike of Trump, means I am automatically a Hillary supporter, please use your head, and realize that one doesn't imply the other in all cases.

They're both crap, neither of them deserves a shot at running this thing, and we are pretty much doomed if we live in a society that actually allowed either one of them to get this far... Which is telling, is it not?

I think we need to turn it off and back on again, and start over... If only it were that easy.

edit on 10/16/2016 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I think you have a fairly good grasp of it Man. A few refinements are needed but you pretty much have it.
Paul might have beat her. Rubio, very possibly. But Cruz??? No way

As for the stuff coming out on Trump, I do not think that the Democrats had to hold any thing back on him and I do not think that they have planned any of these revelations about him. They just sat back and waited as the smudge basically oozes from his pores and it was only a matter of time before his past, and his present, caught up with him.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So the left (Clinton campaign) has evidence of sexual assault being committed by a Presidential candidate and the "hold on to it" and use it as ammunition in the campaign.

This alone should show how little either side thinks of women. One side (Trump) thinks of them as playthings, and the other (Clinton) thinks of them as tools. Is one really worse than the other?

I have little doubt the Clintons knew of Trump's proclivities for young and/or beautiful women. Trump and Bill had a mutual friend in Epstein after all. But again, this information was not released until it was useful (i.e. they don't care about the victim, only the useful tool).

We as a nation are doomed regardless of who wins this election. The campaign has effectively done two things that are very dangerous IMO 1) pulled back the curtain on the corruption in politics like never before (media, bribes, collusion) and 2) polarized the masses to the point of violence.

This will not be a "damn we lost" election cycle (again IMO), violence will result and the response to that violence will only make the country even more polarized.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I am sure he can translate that into a media network if he doesn't not win the election.

Bingo. Move over Limbaugh, and you, Savage, get to the back of the bus cuz Donnnnnies here.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So are you saying even the RNC wanted Hillary in the oval office as well?

Because with Billy Bush being Jebs cousin makes it seem highly unlikely that republican nominees would not have come out with it before the primary.

Just a thought there.

Im wondering if this whole thing is a master plan by the RNC to nominate Paul Ryan in 2020...

Just throwing it out there....

Either way you look at it, it sure does seem to me this whole damn thing is rigged..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Bingo. Move over Limbaugh, and you, Savage, get to the back of the bus cuz Donnnnnies here.

He's not after a talk show.
He's after Murdoch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join