It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Truth about Trump Scandals and the Election...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ive been reading for almost a month now from people, mostly Trump supporters (ok all of them were Trump supporters) about how "convenient" it is that everything is coming out against Trump, and it all must be, well Trumped up charges......
(see what I did there?)

Listen, it doesnt mean that they are ALL VALID charges against Trump, but the problem is Trumps background, his history and the very words that have come out of his mouth not only from 15 years ago , but WITHIN THIS ELECTION CYCLE!.

I have said and so have others, before any of this happened that the media and those who want to see Trump fall, were holding back......

That they had mountains of evidence against him and it was clear they were just waiting to turn all of this lose, and look whats happened!

Look this is how election cycles work, every time we have a presidential election, both sides dig up dirt on the other, so why are you so surprised now?

Is it because youre backing a candidate who has SO MUCH dirt? OR because youre backing a candidate that cant keep his mouth shut? Does it get tiring making excuses for this man that you have emotionally invested in?

None of this came out in the Primaries because the left WANTED TRUMP. The margins of favor-ability between the top 4 candidates for Republicans and Hillary were the SMALLEST with Trump....

Rand Paul would have beat her
Rubio would have beat her
Cruz would have beat her

These were all people they DIDNT want running against Clinton, so they kept their mouth shut and waited, there was TOO MUCH on Trump and they knew it, to blow him out of the water just yet.....

So they waited, they knew that if Trump could get the nomination the Republicans were DONE, that there was too much dirt on Trump and that with his mentality, his propensity not to keep his mouth shut, and his issues with women, that they could bury him.

This isn't conspiracy, its how the cycle works, its how both sides play it........

The problem is, Trump has fed so much kool-aid to his followers they are both deaf , dumb and blind to the Truth that is Trump......

So in short, it gets REALLY REALLY old listening to Trump flag bearers that are so upset about all these scandals coming out, OF COURSE THE TIMING IS PURPOSEFUL! But that doesn't mean its not TRUE, let facts and court of law decide that......

NOT TRUMP, because he wouldn't know the Truth if it reached up and grabbed him by the ........well, never mind.....
edit on 10/16/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

All of this somehow Explains how the Corruption behind Hillary Clinton's Campaign is Somehow being Condoned by those who Manipulate American Politics behind the Scenes because it has already been Decided that the Power of the Presidency can be Better put to use in furthering their Agenda by Installing a Person who can be Controlled in order to achieve such ends ? Ah , Yeah , Gotcha ....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Am of the same opinion Zanti put forward above.

Clinton's hands are dirtier ... and then there's the Bill factor.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Cruz would have beat her

Ain't this the truth.
Idk if Cruz would, but it would have been closer than what we are seeing now.
Tbh I think I would have actually voted for Rubio or Paul if they had got the nod. I'm sure most here don't believe that but that is ok.
I think Kashic would have killed it as he was the most moderate while steal leaning a bit right.

Shocking, the first two responses are "BUT CLINTON!"

Not sure how this OP was supposed to exonerate her in anyway.
edit on thSun, 16 Oct 2016 13:06:53 -0500America/Chicago1020165380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Good, reasonable thought.

I'd only add, I think the election should her opponent have been Cruz or Rubio would have at least been about values and issues, not tabloidism.

Let's hope it ends soon and as well as it can.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe this will help you come to terms with those feelings you are having.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Tbh I think I would have actually voted for Rubio or Paul if they had got the nod. I'm sure most here don't believe that but that is ok.
I think Kashic would have killed it as he was the most moderate while steal leaning a bit right.

I believe you. I would have been more compelled to hold my nose myself and vote Republican because she is just that unlikeable.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Your acceptance of accusations as signs of guilt, without a fair hearing or trial, throws your claim as a "real conservative" into serious doubt.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Where did he say that he accepts that Trump is guilty?

All that was said is that just because the timing us suspect doesn't mean it is completely false.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Doesn't mean it is true either.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think I already pointed out America's politics work on a pendulum and MANY people voting for Trump won't express it until they vote.
Pragmatism over emotions.
edit on 16-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We're in the mudpit, baby!! And my response was there merely to drag you down into it with me.

Muwhahaha

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You are right.
My question was when was Trump said to be guilty in the op.
edit on thSun, 16 Oct 2016 13:20:16 -0500America/Chicago1020161680 by Sremmos80 because: Wrong wording

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Didn't really drag me anywhere. Just found it funny how predictable yalls response was.
Can't have a thread abouy Trump that has nothing to do with Hillary with out her being brought up for no reason.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I said he had accepted guilt, and no one doesn't have to say something in order to accept something.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh since you read it that way it must be true then.
Ironic.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Cruz would have beat her

Ain't this the truth.
Idk if Cruz would, but it would have been closer than what we are seeing now.

Not sure how this OP was supposed to exonerate her in anyway.

Agreed , and there are a lot of of the left hand persuasion that WOULD have voted Paul or Rubio, which scared the pants off the Hillary team......so of course they were going to let The Trump Train keep rollin over people and eating their own!

And BILL! I dislike Bill strongly and hope he pays for any crime, but hes not running for president either.........

And youre right it Absolves Clinton of nothing, its just my explanation of the game......a game that Trump supporters were ALL FOR because they thought he was pulling the strings.......

Funny that

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Good, reasonable thought.

I'd only add, I think the election should her opponent have been Cruz or Rubio would have at least been about values and issues, not tabloidism.

Let's hope it ends soon and as well as it can.

Agreed, and Paul too, he was my pick, I think they would have actually had to hammer it out over policies and real values...

As it stands you have a possible Pedophile Rapist (accusations) Womanizer, up against a corrupt, lying, possible body bag collecting crazy woman......

Neither one can actually claim any high ground

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins
Maybe this will help you come to terms with those feelings you are having.

What feelings are those?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Cruz would have beat her

Do they wouldn't have. The liberals have attacked Herman Cain and Mike Huckabee for the same sexual abuse garbage.

Any man running against a woman would be ruined by this attack, guilty or not, and it would have happened to anyone.

If this is successful and Donald Trump loses the election, there will never be another be another Republican male president again.

Typically when a strategy works it's repeated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join