It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If US government is experimenting with timeline technology, US must be nuked immediately

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Time travel is possible to the future.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cynic

The future begins tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Scary news.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nah.
Tomorrow never comes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Time travel IS possible to the future.
Europe is already in tomorrow.
The secret is out.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Time is relative.
I forgot.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is one little experiment i would like to perform, which could send particles 24 hours into the future.

Theoretically at least it's fairly simple, but going backward, while extremely difficult, may not be impossible.
I will let you know if it works or not

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Afterthought. Let's be really silly & assume that 'rest energy' of a particle is a result of it's quantum spin & it's charge.
Let's leave 'mass' and 'lightspeed' out of the equation.
A particle spinning clockwise while gaining energy is moving forward in time, a particle spinning the opposite way while losing energy is going backward in time.

This would explain why the counter-rotating protons passed right through each other at Los Alamos, they were in different timelines, slightly out of phase, they were in the dimension next door as it were.

Now it begins to make sense.....

ETA: yes quantum values of spin are not the same as turning right or left, it's a lot more complex than that, but the geometry is basically the same, i know i will get some arguments on that, lol
edit on 4-11-2016 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
god its scary that people actually buy into this nonesense. thats not how time works. you cant just manipulate it with any amount of technology.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

time is energy, it is moving particles.
If every single particle in the universe stopped moving, one could correctly state that time is standing still.

Energy is trans-dimensional, it is also directly equivalent to mass, the relationship between energy & mass is what gives us this universe to live in.
Wonderful isn't it?
We hu-mons love playing god, so by harnessing nature we can (sometimes) do just that.
We can level a city by splitting or fusing atoms, wow that's clever.

But time travel?
Possible, IMHO

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

time is just a change in state. ones or zeroes. it does not more backward, only forward. its just a fundamental part of reality and everything reality encompasses.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

time is just a change in state. ones or zeroes. it does not more backward, only forward.

Please explain your reasoning behind this.

its just a fundamental part of reality and everything reality encompasses.

Ah, but what is reality? Each one of us experiences our own reality, our Id. We only have our 5 (sometimes 6) senses to tell us about the universe, and they could all be fooling us as to what 'reality' is.

Time is a purely human concept, ET always gets a good laugh from that one.

Time as defined in SI units is measured using changes in energy levels of the Caesium 133 atom, which you know of course is radioactive, and has a very predictable decay rate. The measurements detect changes in electron shell energy levels, which occur at a very fixed rate, thus enabling us to measure a second down to something like 24 decimal points. Yes, ones and noughts. But even that doesnt mean squat if gravity is not constant, nor is the speed of light...oh dear, now we have a conundrum, which is not allowed in the holy church of 'established' science.

Gravity affects time, Gravity affects mass & light, Charge affects mass, mass affects time, charge affects gravity, etc....are you seeing a pattern yet?

So first i must ask you what kind of universe do you believe in. Is it a holographic one, or God created or spontaneous? The electric one? Superstrings maybe?

Time is indeed a change in state, but any change has 2 directions, + and -
No?
edit on 6-11-2016 by playswithmachines because: Typo's

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If they are doing this, we would see paradoxes in our own reality, and those traveling to our reality are possibly from a different one. So nuking is very extreme, I'd rather suffer hunger games.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

my reasoning is that i believe that physical reality as we know it is nothing more than a simulation that rises up out of the fundamental characteristics of reality itself. these fundamental parts are consciousness and time. you cant have forward movement without time. you cant have anything without intelligence. these two things make up a universe that assembles and grows.

i dont know if you've ever heard of tom Campbell but id check him out if youre interested in this concept.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join