It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If US government is experimenting with timeline technology, US must be nuked immediately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

If they went back in time to stop it, it would have never happened to begin with....unless we talk about a divergent time line in which case in the original time line the US did indeed get nuked...in the new time line it did not.

There is no changing the original time line. Each time you go back it will create an additional time line. So there literally can be unlimited amount of time lines depending on how many times the technology was used.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The most popular time travel story is Project Pegasus.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
simple problem with going back in time to change the past is this.

If you go back to stop something to happen....to make it NOT happen

how would you know about it if it did NOT happen ? you would not know it had to be changed.

You wouldn't know about it to go and change it, it's a paradox, if it didn't happen, what would you change ?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

rice and vodka 3 times a day!

At least that sounds more palatable than 101 ways to eat Pumpkin in USA

www.southernliving.com...

Pumpkin-Espresso Tiramisu

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
OP. theres a flaw in your logic here. Time will self adjust to anything they try to do. each thing altered splits off into a new one and the current one becomes the one where nothing happens. Large events cannot be changed. they wont go tearing any timey wimey holes in the universe.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AkaDeDrow

Maybe he should call john titor? Darn it... unless he has a ibm with the special language.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorySociety
I believe time is running out to stop the US government

You're a nut! lol.

No, no and no.
But it's awesome you think the U.S. is capable of developing that other-worldly, futuristic, sci-fi kind of technology!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Pumpkin-Espresso Tiramisu -- had with coffee tonight. Absolutely delicious!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Fortunately for us all, Time travel to the past is not possible, it is, and shall remain, Science Fiction.
To travel backwards through time, one would also have to travel back through space.
Our Planet, our Sun and our Galaxy are all moving, if the US or any other nation can define where in Time/Space our Planet was last Tuesday that would be an achievement.
There is no reference point from which to determine our position in Time/Space as everything is moving.
Even if we had a reference point, the photons have already left the building, the Arrow of Time only allows one direction of travel and that my friend is forward.

When speaking of Timelines, one should know we are speaking of potential events, histories that would of, could of, happened had things panned out differently, Timelines exist only in our imagination.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here I'll put your mind at ease time travel in the way you believe is impossible. Do to one basic fact time and space are interwoven in what we call space time. In the universe you can most defiantly have things that are not on the same time time is relative. But you can't go back in earth history for one huge reason. Even if you travelled back to an area earlier in time since time is linked to space the earth wouldn't be there. The only hope of anything resembling time travel would be a multiverse and if true. And if they do and you could travel between them you will find a planet much like ours with the same people. This is because if thr multiverse exists than it would be infinite as well meaning anything will happen eventually. But the odds of finding that universe would be nearly impossible. But as I said in an infinite universe eventually anything will occur just maybe not in ours.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ohhh, I will let Future Trunks deal with it then.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorySociety

" I am taking this seriously, if US government has found a way to weaponise time itself, the only solution is immediate preemptive attack by Russia and China before it is too late. "

So , by that Reasoning , you would Condone the Killing of Millions of American Citizens in order to try and Stop the Few in some Secret Government Program that are trying to Change " Time " for their Own Benefit ? You also Must know that if this Scenario were Actually True , these Secret Government " Timeshifters " , would more than likely have Access to Hardened Underground Bunkers Impervious to Nuclear Attack , and would Survive while the Innocents Die a Horrible Death . Not a Pretty Picture there is it ?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
As dragonridr mentioned, there is the possibility of a Multiverse.

There is the Infinite Multiverse, in which there "may" be parallel versions of our Universe.

There is the limited Multiverse of stable-form Universes in different Dimensions.

Our Mass/Energy Universe is 4% of predicted Mass/Energy... the 96% Dark Energy/Dark Matter may be other dimensions creating the Gravitational forces, there could be 10 superstring, 11 m-theory or 26 Bosonic string dimensions.

. . ...... or the 96% is a super-dense liquid crystal Sub-verse/Hyperverse in which all possibility exists and our Time-Space Universe is an eddy swirl moving through/over it ... 0_0

There is Gravitational evidence of Dark Energy/Dark Matter, yet it cannot be seen or measured as it does not exist in our physical dimension, it can only be inferred by its Gravitational influence on our Universe.

Whichever way you choose to view our reality .. in all circumstances, going back in time is not possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorySociety
a reply to: MysterX

What I am saying is, they are making small scale tests just developing the technology

I am not saying they made effort to change things on grand scale yet

Once they perfect it, then they can send back information telling the people working on it now how to perfect it sooner...

...In fact, they could have sent information back to those people a long time ago, and thus the US gov't should have perfected that technology by now, with help from the future.

So if you are advocating that they get nuked before they use that technology, then (to paraphrase Ronald Regan) the bombing needs to begin shortly.

edit on 2016-10-18 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If Mandela Effects are some form of timeline manipulation (or 'bonding'/'merging' of multiple timelines) then one could feasibly adjust the current timeline's history by grafting on (thereby overwriting certain details) the histories from adjacent universes. If the US state has this kind of capability then indeed all bets are off how the rest of the world might respond to this knowledge. I don't think the problem will be solved with nukes though.

Seems to me that someone is 'trialing' timeline manipulation via bonding universes. Maybe its done through CERN, or D-Wave, or something entirely different that the general public isn't privy to (through science that has not yet become mainstream). Because some of us are remembering details from a different timeline (a timeline that comes in conflict with the post-op 'current' timeline) not every aspect of our history can be rewritten, there are clearly limitations to this tech or mechanism.

Right now I think we need to put more faith in our intuitions and our long-term memories in respect to details we commonly perceive, and the causal chain that engendered such details. This may be the only effective way of holding onto histories or states of things that are no longer and (now) never have been. Not because the way things were was better or anything, but nonetheless to avoid ideas, scenarios and aesthetics being lost in the maelstrom of a time-war.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

Agreed.
What worries me is that anything that happens in the US is mirrored in Europe sometime after.
I hope that peeps have the sense to deal with this, and to keep their heads, not give in to the mass hysteria that seems to dominate the social media these days.....
Peace & respect,
-PWM-

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic4life

Our Mass/Energy Universe is 4% of predicted Mass/Energy... the 96% Dark Energy/Dark Matter may be other dimensions creating the Gravitational forces, there could be 10 superstring, 11 m-theory or 26 Bosonic string dimensions.

. . ...... or the 96% is a super-dense liquid crystal Sub-verse/Hyperverse in which all possibility exists and our Time-Space Universe is an eddy swirl moving through/over it ... 0_0

There is Gravitational evidence of Dark Energy/Dark Matter, yet it cannot be seen or measured as it does not exist in our physical dimension, it can only be inferred by its Gravitational influence on our Universe.

Whichever way you choose to view our reality .. in all circumstances, going back in time is not possible.

There's something in that. You could also just call it the aether.
Certainly there is a vast ocean of energy around us, and gravity is linked to time in a somewhat obscure way.
Energy is inter-dimensional, yes. Most peeps need to realize that it's not always visible, just as you can't tell if a wire is live or not just by looking at it, you need to measure it in some way.
But what if 96% of the energy cannot (yet) be measured by our instruments?

We are very close to solving gravity in it's entirety. Some may have already done so, but i guess they aren't allowed to come here & post

Yes on your comment about not going backward in time, it seems that a simple experiment with electron clouds may verify this. It may be possible to send electrons forward in time, including their charge as well of course (in fact the charge is the mechanism not the particle) but the effect is the same on a macro scale.
But it would be (almost?) impossible to send them backwards in time.
I designed an experimental chamber to try & reproduce the time-forwarding experiment at least 3 years ago, can't remember exactly when. It's still here on paper.

But it's on my list of things to do, LOL

ETA: and no damn flies getting in there, that's for sure!

edit on 23-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

edit on 23-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: clarity

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yaa booo boring techno...sorry it means they cant take it down on rigts because it's my own music, LOL
Anyway just read the text.....
edit on 23-10-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
so are these rumors coming out because some of us have kind of picked up on some quirky time misalignments? because well, let's say someone in the future has been going back in time, and made significant changes and our timeline is already altered. and we are now at the point where it is becoming noticable. at this point, taking action to prevent them from altering the timeline will be just as disruptive wouldn't it?

I kind of think that the timeline has already been altered, for what reason, not sure. think it's more that they kind of messed something up royally the first time they did it and have been stuck in a time loop trying to correct their mistake ever since. but, it's something much bigger than trying to get rid of putin.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
While we're on the subject of gravity, here are some tests i did nearly 5 years ago.
First is the fail video where it was wired wrongly. Just to show you i am not perfect.

yes that is me, not accustomed to speaking English as i have grown accustomed to thinking in the language of my host country. And i never made a video before then, guess that shows huh?

The point is, these experiments are proof of the charge transfer gravity wave system.
That thing weighs 55 grams and used only a few watts at most, yet it moved, despite being hung on 2 wires (in the axis of travel i might add, a single filament system is difficult to build & run for any length of time)
Later experiments have shown this effect to be almost linear as regards power/thrust ratio, as predicted by Brown & LaViolette. That means more bang for your volt. This was 50Kv, we have so far only done 100Kv tests since then, but a 1Mv test with a new sputtered super dielectric layer is being planned.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join