It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If US government is experimenting with timeline technology, US must be nuked immediately

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Over the past few months, rumours persist on the Internet that someone in the west, presumably some group in that juggernaut we call the US government, is experimenting with timeline alteration technology.

When rumours showed up long ago that CIA took over and runs al-qaida, I thought it can't be.

When rumours started circling that US and Saudis created ISIS, I thought it can't be.

Just like when rumours started that 9/11 was a false flag, I thought no way.

All these things and more later proved true.

Am I going to make the same mistake FOR THE TENTH time.

No

I am taking this seriously, if US government has found a way to weaponise time itself, the only solution is immediate preemptive attack by Russia and China before it is too late.

The US will erase Putin from history preventing russian recovery

They will find a way to handicap China as well.

Almost anything can be done with this technology.

Zionist state Israel can be as big as Canada, Palestinians won't even exist.

Entire planet will become personal playground for Rothschilds and their alphabet agencies.

They will turn the world into Hunger Games like reality. They will hunt people openly for sport.

Everyone will live like a slave in deprivation.

The only escape will be death.

I have a feeling first people they'll kill will be Christians, the State will want to be God.
edit on 16-10-2016 by PredatorySociety because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Though to be honest this can backfire big time, this can backfire totally

Just one example

Lets say you hate Christians, so you go back to birth of Jesus, find him as a baby and kill him.

Guess what, you just prevented formation of United States. Because in the early days Christianity had a lot to do with formation of the nation.

Guess what happens if you kill Hitler, Israel doesn't get formed in 1948.

See what I mean, anyone playing with timelines is just asking for it.

Altering timeline is like trying to control chaos.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Any sources you can quote that have the US is experimenting with time?

Speculation doesn't cut it.

Most of what you said would create a paradox.

Example, go back and kill Hitler before his rise to power....you can't...he would already be dead when you thought about going back and killing him. He never existed to begin with and you would have never had the thought to go kill him. You can talk about creating a different time line that diverged from the original but we can't prove alternate time lines exist other than the one we are on.
edit on 16-10-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PredatorySociety

Thank you. Your determination of the reason for and your method of making things right again are to be commended.

Please continue your earnest work and refining your astute conclusion. For myself, I'm going out to do some yard work before I and it get incinerated.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

When rumours showed up long ago that CIA took over and runs al-qaida, I thought it can't be.

When rumours started circling that US and Saudis created ISIS, I thought it can't be.

Why couldn't it be? Did you really think the US government was innocent of all wrongdoing?
As far as your headline up there, just no. No. No.
To nuke the entire USA ? Just no.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If the tech existed, all of those scenarios you listed would be our history and our current paradigm..since they're not, it's safe to conclude the US cannot manipulated time..people, stocks, eavesdropping, etc. sure...but not time.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Why couldn't it be? Did you really think the US government was innocent of all wrongdoing?
As far as your headline up there, just no. No. No.
To nuke the entire USA ? Just no.

The problem with his logic of nuking the US would be this: The US is experimenting with Time control. They see the nukes in the air, the US agents go back in time to stop it before it happens...however...that would be another paradox. If they went back in time to stop it, it would have never happened to begin with....unless we talk about a divergent time line in which case in the original time line the US did indeed get nuked...in the new time line it did not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I suppose you'd like a CNN link or something

How about this, do what all worldwide intelligence agencies do

Get your news from WORLDWIDE sources and compile them into single jigsaw

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Not saying the OP;s story is true but what if the US have some sort of way to get past through the paradox? In the Dr Who show there was a device called the paradox machine where it allows paradoxes to occur.

However, though if such a device exist it would require something super natural , something a la the infinity stones in Marvel.
edit on 10/16/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

What I am saying is, they are making small scale tests just developing the technology

I am not saying they made effort to change things on grand scale yet

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe time is running out to stop the US government

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorySociety
I am taking this seriously, if US government has found a way to weaponise time itself, the only solution is immediate preemptive attack by Russia and China before it is too late.

Sorry but this i just had to quote.

If you are talking about time manipulation, wouldnt "too late" be irrelevant?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

OK, i see.

The point is though, IF anyone, the US, the Chinese, the Russians, the Brits, were developing a dimensional device that could alter history and create an alternative road map to the future...we would NEVER know it..because it would literally be our history as experienced.

We would have no way of knowing if events had been altered or changed...everything would seem perfectly normal to us.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

As I already wrote answering another member

The technology is just being tested small scale, not yet ready for full blown global operation

I am sure US government is worried about this backfiring

They are not stupid, they are simply evil and heartless

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I believe time is running out to stop the US government

I have to be frank here...looking over a few of your recent posts PS...you have one hell of an anti-Government chip on your shoulders mate.

Not saying you have to have a pro-stance or anything...but just that you ought to be mindful that what you say, could be interpreted by certain agencies as being a cause for concern to them.

I realise most of what is said on these boards are a mixture of 'what ifs' and hyperbole, but those agencies i mention, might not take the same view.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Oh yeah ....

Guess what happened with manhattan project, the very people involved in it leaked the information

What if some scientist working on perfecting time technology decides that bankers and military would use it to erase billions of people

And decides to leak this project

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm not sure why I even ask this but do you have any links, proof, facts or just made up thoughts covered in tinfoil?

I swear it must be a requirement to have an "awakened mind" that you blame the US for everything ever since recorded time...Dinosaurs killed, had to be a CIA spook... Someone died in Ancient Egypt, US did it..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Are you advising self censoring

That is for cowards

If anyone wants to silence me, they need to do it themselves, by the way they'd do me a favour. just FYI

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Biigs

As I already wrote answering another member

The technology is just being tested small scale, not yet ready for full blown global operation

I am sure US government is worried about this backfiring

They are not stupid, they are simply evil and heartless

They arnt stupid but some of us might be.

Weather they are testing it [in whatever size scale] or not, manipulating time means that when ever any test is tested it would have already happened.

Lets say A happens in 2016, you travel back and manipulate events so that A becomes B - we only perceive B.
Now lets say the experiment decides to cover its test and manipulates time again to cover B up with A and put things right again - we only perceive A again.
Now lets use the time tech to manipulate time to the REAL goal of C, everyone but the time traveller is unaware C was anything but C the whole time.

If time travel was ever uncovered, who ever uncovers it is in instant trouble and gets erased and no one is ever aware (apart from our mythical time traveler) that it happened.

If time travel was ever used it was to get history the way we perceive it NOW, it would nullify the need for time travel and thus time travel was never invented. Was it ever invented? Plenty of juicy paradoxes here to enjoy

edit on b44441029 by Biigs because: Spelling again

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The technology is just being tested small scale

But how do you come to the conclusion that it's being tested at all, let alone small scale. Do you have any evidence of these rumours?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join